Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rest assured there will be no rv this month, and probably not next. The surest and greatest sign of this is how hard the pumpers are pumping. Believe me, the second any dinar dealear gets wind that an rv may actually occur they will immediatley shut down. Why in the world would they sell you millions of dollars worth of dinar for a thousand? They wouldn't and they won't, and if there is truly anyone around with real boots on the ground intel, you can bet your keester it is the dinar dealers. So as long as they are selling the dinar is not rv'ing. As much money as they are making and as corrupt as politicians are the world over, you know they have inside information. It seems some banks have quit selling dinar, but I am afraid it is more because of the legal liability that might be held against them than it is due to an imminent rv. Criticism and rebuttals to this post are welcome and I do not consider your opinion bashing. And if you care to reply good or bad, thank you for your input.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 14

The pumpers huh - what exactly would you consider yourself? Saying their will be no RV this month and next is just telling people they have more time to buy. You may want to rethink your posts before actually posting. If you would pay more attention you would know no one is going to get wind of the RV. Everyone, including the dealers are going to wake up one morning and the RV will have happened. No one is going to know anytime before another.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I would hope that you had a little more intel to back up your statements? If you don't please keep your comments to yourself. We don't need anymore half cocked articles to get everyone mad and or excited for no reason what so ever. This is a great site and people like you are ruining it. STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 5

Sorry, but it reads like you guys are bashing cocklebur for thinking the immense rumor pressure we are currently experiencing is a sign that nothing is going to happen. I am not saying there are no pumpers, or that there are. If my business was selling dinar, finding and using dinar forums to drum up business just sounds like good (morally bankrupt) business.

We all gotta admit the track record bears out his opinion. A repost by Adam today makes me think it unlikely the WTO was going to recommend Iraq for ascension now even if the RV does happen. Contractors still might be paid in dollars next month - we know Iraq has a truly poor track record for meeting deadlines - even their own - so not that great a sign of impending RV.

I still hope for March. All the professionals, including UST employees - the Visas, etc., really make me hopeful. If not, the expo in April should trigger an RV IMO. The summit in May should trigger an RV. The protection expiration expected in June should trigger an RV. :blink:

So tired of "should", "must", "surely". All our logic could be for not because we are missing key pieces of criteria unknown, critical players in this drama.

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 1