Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

6 missiles land on U.S. base in Diwaniya

DIWANIYA / Aswat al-Iraq: Six missiles landed on a U.S.

base and a headquarters of the Iraqi army’s 8th Division in the city of

al-Diwaniya on Friday but there was no word of casualties or losses, an Iraqi

military source said.

“Three rockets landed on Camp Echo of U.S.

forces, (3 km) west of Diwaniya, while three others hit the headquarters of

Iraq’s 8th Division, (4 km) west of Diwaniya, but no casualties or losses were

reported,” the source told Aswat al-Iraq news agency.

“Forces from the Iraqi army rushed to the site where the rockets landed and

cordoned off the areas between central Diwaniya and al-Shafi’ya district, (7

km) west of Diwaniya, in search of the culprit,” he said.

The source added that U.S.

helicopters were seen flying overhead in the area.

Diwaniya lies 180 km south of the Iraqi capital Baghdad.

AmR (TP)

http://en.aswataliraq.info/Default1.aspx?page=article_page&id=141629&l=1

HMMMM..... Forgive my bitterness.....but the Middle Easterners of this "great Muslim faith" claim to be followers of a peaceful religion.....give me a break. They blow up their people, my people, and other nations of people. SIX FREAKING MISSILES IN CAMP ECHO!!! Corruption flowing like a fast sludge throughout their nations...all the smoke, mirrors, lies, and deception....BUT they're following a peaceful religion and "living and sacrificing for God." HA!! And this is the "great religion" we're all supposed to sign up for? HA!! Yeah...according to them we sign up or die.

I hope Sharia law is never forced on me here because I'll be one dead American woman. And I won't go down without a fight. Peaceful my a@$!! :angry: :angry:

GO U.S. MILITARY!!!

• Upvote 12

aferriss i could not have said it better myself! they can stone me in the streets before i join thier hokey religion, if by peaceful you mean killin the unbelievers to keep the peace in thier feeble minds than count me out! <_<

Edited by Caducues
  • Upvote 1

HMMMM..... Forgive my bitterness.....but the Middle Easterners of this "great Muslim faith" claim to be followers of a peaceful religion.....give me a break. They blow up their people, my people, and other nations of people. SIX FREAKING MISSILES IN CAMP ECHO!!! Corruption flowing like a fast sludge throughout their nations...all the smoke, mirrors, lies, and deception....BUT they're following a peaceful religion and "living and sacrificing for God." HA!! And this is the "great religion" we're all supposed to sign up for? HA!! Yeah...according to them we sign up or die.

I hope Sharia law is never forced on me here because I'll be one dead American woman. And I won't go down without a fight. Peaceful my a@$!! :angry: :angry:

GO U.S. MILITARY!!!

Hooah, Hooyah, and Oorah!;)

• Upvote 2

Well do what Mac Arther done----in the Philipines-- When the muslim faction got to the point that everything was going down the tubes there - the Gen. took a few prisoners out to be shot---He had the lined up and he took 3 bullets and put them in pigs blood- He then had 3 prisoners shot and let the rest go free- Yup they ran and told what had happened and guess what? NO-MORE PROBLEMS----Who said pork wasnt good for the soul---? This is history people. The muslims have us thinking that they can win--Well Detroit now has 600,000 people living there now---over 300,000 have moved. WHY? I would move for none of them - they want me gone then take me- I dont want honour killings or shiria law in my country- Tell your kids shira law is good when you find a womans body killed and the family did it--Murder is Murder folks. I dont care where you live Murder is Murder. I have daughters as some of you do and we have wives- Touch a hair on any of mine----Vern

• Upvote 2

Tell me putting a WOMAN in a hole and putting a bag over her head and throwing rocks at her until she is dead is good --TAKES A REAL MAN TO DO THATDOESNT IT? Tell me that letting your son do this injustice is good for him--TAKES A REAL MAN DOESNT IT? Tell me that makeing a woman less than a dog is good for her daughters to see--TAKES A REAL MAN DOESNT IT? Tell me that vaginal mutalation is good ---TAKES A REAL GOOD LEADER OF THE FAITH TO SAY THIS IS GOOD DOESNT IT? Mybe these people should have a Pork BBQ- Yes im angry because there are alot of people who lie to do what they want . Look at Detroit--- There are other cities also. Stand up or lose your ground- Why is it that they can get what they want in religous thinking into your school and you cant get a prayer in there for your kids. Why is it that you cant certain written material into your schools but they can. Why is that for years the constitution says that the BIBLE is the book and it is tossed out as futile- You have an election coming up as do we in Canada- The vote has to count- You can vote out muslims as you voted them in. YES FIGHT NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEICE--------Vern

• Upvote 1

Confirmed, I am in fact at Camp Echo in Diwaniya working as a contractor, and 3 rockets did in fact land here yesterday. It's the 26th here already we are 8hrs ahead of CST. However I'm not aware of any casualties at this time, but I don't think there was. There has been an increase in activity all this mouth. I've been at Camp Echo since the beginning of this month and we have been hit 10 times with rockets. It's been by the grace of God that no one that I'm aware of has been seriously injured. My belief (I'm sure some of you who have read my post) is in my Lord and savoir Jesus Christ. It is through him that I’m able continue, and it’s him who keeps us. Keep us in your prayers.

• Upvote 1

sometimes vern... your as stubborn as an ox... but damnit if you dont speak the truth most times. right on! ;)

-----I,ll take that-- as a likable thought-lol--- stubborn as an ox? Yesterday i told that i was dumber than a jackass----Then i thot yup i like that- cause i know some pretty smart jackasses----Thanks-Vern

OPSEC. Operational Security.

Some of the people that use this site might be assigned to Camp Echo.

For their safety and everyone else at that camp, we should NOT discuss

the success or failures of any attack at any base in a danger zone.

Its not about news. Its about the safety of all of our Soldiers and

Civilians in these areas.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Confirmed, I am in fact at Camp Echo in Diwaniya working as a contractor, and 3 rockets did in fact land here yesterday. It's the 26th here already we are 8hrs ahead of CST. However I'm not aware of any casualties at this time, but I don't think there was. There has been an increase in activity all this mouth. I've been at Camp Echo since the beginning of this month and we have been hit 10 times with rockets. It's been by the grace of God that no one that I'm aware of has been seriously injured. My belief (I'm sure some of you who have read my post) is in my Lord and savoir Jesus Christ. It is through him that I’m able continue, and it’s him who keeps us. Keep us in your prayers.

---------------------PRAISE GOD he is one of us----I will be keeping you in prayers-Blessings my friend-Vern

-----I,ll take that-- as a likable thought-lol--- stubborn as an ox? Yesterday i told that i was dumber than a jackass----Then i thot yup i like that- cause i know some pretty smart jackasses----Thanks-Vern

lol meant it in the best way possible thank you for taking it well! :lol:

GO U.S. MILITARY!!!

[/qu

Slay here Ms A! Why say it over. You nailed it! I'll be there with ya Sister!! Can't really speak my piece like I want. Trigger speaks for me. Tough guy? No! Guy with a gun? Yea! US backed? Hell Yea with AMMO!

vern can you send me a link to what your talking about in detroit i dont know what thats about.

-------My friend who lives in WINDSOR Ontario-across the border from DETROIT---Was on the news there- we got a blurb on the news to but not like it was there. He also works construction and some of the trades people there in Windsor come from Detroit and also talk about it. We hear this stuff because we are in border towns. Its small time news but big time problems. This stuff wont go national because the powers that be dont want it out. Detroit gave HUD Houses away because there were to many on the books-- Guess who got them? Yup-- The other thing about Honor Killings --people will say i am a racist- I say to that ---what do you call a so-called honor killing that is cut up and in a river? ---There is no color to murder- is there? -Vern Edited by vern

First off, I dont think all Muslims are of the same redical beliefs. I dont believe all people in any specific religion conform to the few radicals of any religion.

So, if you want to be a HATER of any group of people or blame any group join in the idiot line... It is a long one. It is exactly what propogates this type of hate on both sides.

I am not muslim, but I believe I am educated enough to step outside my prejudices now and then to see reality for what it is.

Peace and humility and foresight require logical clear thinking. History doesn't have to repeat itself.

I pray for all of us to open our eyes and help one another and spread more kindness as an example.

When I read stupid posts I just do my best to consider the source and hope they get enlightened.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

First off, I dont think all Muslims are of the same redical beliefs. I dont believe all people in any specific religion conform to the few radicals of any religion.

So, if you want to be a HATER of any group of people or blame any group join in the idiot line... It is a long one. It is exactly what propogates this type of hate on both sides.

I am not muslim, but I believe I am educated enough to step outside my prejudices now and then to see reality for what it is.

Peace and humility and foresight require logical clear thinking. History doesn't have to repeat itself.

I pray for all of us to open our eyes and help one another and spread more kindness as an example.

When I read stupid posts I just do my best to consider the source and hope they get enlightened.

First off my friend no-posts on Dinar is stupid- All questions have answers- and there are no idiots - but if i were one im glad to be standing beside you. When you say history doesnt have to repeat itself it does -- when you least expect it- AS FOR calling one a HATER i find this insulting- veiws are views and if that is being a hater then i got news for you but you wouldnt understand that anyway.you have prejudices? not that i would have guessed huh? To step outside that would mean that you do. We all do- whether you like it or not. I would say let something bad happen to your family or your dictated by shiria law then i think youll change your mind- Call me RADICAL I Love it why because if it wasnt for radicals we wouldnt be free-- wow how do you like that FREE RADICALS--. As for muslims thinking the way you want them to- in the Koran it says to lie to the INFIDEL and gain their trust- then do what you have to do to take them down--Of course this is paraphrased my friend- If you want i can get you the correct translation. But you wouldnt understand i think. I take offence to being called an idiot by a person who says this . I would think you would look at what is written a an opinion. Kind of like yours. If you want facts i can assure you i can deliver. I dont like this type of confrontation but given the jostleing i will accept it as fair game. STEEL SHARPENS STEEL. Like i said earlier -- yesterday i was called --dumber than a jackass- -- then i thot-- hey i know some pretty smart jackasses----i like you--- :twothumbs::lol: Ive been called worse by better- Vern Edited by vern
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

LOL I was talking about people uneducated. Sorry if you took that personally. I really wasnt pointing my finger at any one specifically here.

Interesting that you responded as you did though.

Have a good one.

PEACE !

ALSO I didnt say we dont have a right to laws and opinions and the right to bare arms when need be. I just think prejudice and greed and hate suck the life out of the good people on this planet.

Hey Vern, have you ever heard the expression that birds of the same feather flock together... Just referencing your JACKASS comment. LOL :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

LOL I was talking about people uneducated. Sorry if you took that personally. I really wasnt pointing my finger at any one specifically here.

Interesting that you responded as you did though.

Have a good one.

PEACE !

--Good come back-- i know how to do that to--- Say what you have to say- come out and say it - dont hide behind something and then say oh i didnt mean you- --- Thats what i mean standing next to you improves my property value- having fun yet? oh and i found it interesting that you responded the way you did- ah-passive resistance. or was that a Freudian slip? -Vern
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

--Good come back-- i know how to do that to--- Say what you have to say- come out and say it - dont hide behind something and then say oh i didnt mean you- --- Thats what i mean standing next to you improves my property value- having fun yet? oh and i found it interesting that you responded the way you did- ah-passive resistance. or was that a Freudian slip? -Vern

PASSIVE RESISTANCE (did you mean passive aggressive?) LOL Brother, know when you are out witted, out educated and prayed for... Not all MUSLIMS are bad people. Not all believe in stoning, or very old customs. We are a by product of how we are raised to think unless we educate ourselves enough to rise above that type of ignorance. I practice LOVE and Peace and turning away and wishing well to haters. This is the way I want my daughter to view me as an example of righteousness. Yet, like you I would protect every single hair on her head with every breath of my being. I still teach PEACE first. There is a difference in my view Vern.

Am I wasting my breath with you?

• Upvote 2

PASSIVE RESISTANCE (did you mean passive aggressive?) LOL Brother, know when you are out witted, out educated and prayed for... Not all MUSLIMS are bad people. Not all believe in stoning, or very old customs. We are a by product of how we are raised to think unless we educate ourselves enough to rise above that type of ignorance. I practice LOVE and Peace and turning away and wishing well to haters, to my precious daughter. Yet, like you I would protect every single hair on her head with every breath of my being. I still teach PEACE first. There is a difference in my view Vern.

Am I wasting my breath with you?

You Tell me- are you---- out smarted -out witted? ---- Practice what you want- That s not the issue here. Prayed for i,ll take- insults i wont-. Not all believe in stonings- thats what they want you to believe- go check it for yourself. But then people like yourself have to learn the hard way- I choose to do it differently i study and then discuss what i have found- facts are facts but you have yours and wont change - so am i wasting my time with you? what an inert statement- no you havent outdone me by no means - but i will respect that you are from Florida and older - but that is inane also.isnt it. PEACE---Ilike PEACE--so does my lawyers-- They work for the Firm of Smith and Wesson--- that was a joke- -- so you tell me am i worth it to you? As for educated -- i have letters to prove what i have and i can prove education . but why try- whatever- --what is your eductaion - you seem smrt.Vern

LOL Vern that isnt a picture of me... That is from a beer commercial of the most interesting man in the world. LOL he comes to me for advice. (wink)

YES From FLA. I have more education than I wish to provide here.

I know many muslims and the radicals believe in twisting or holding words as if it is the law. Even texts in the new testiment are not always interpreted the same. So maybe you and I can meet half way as our beliefs might not be so far apart. I just think that doing our best to preach peace first is better for all of us. Understand. Hate begets hate...

• Upvote 2

LOL Vern that isnt a picture of me... That is from a beer commercial of the most interesting man in the world. LOL he comes to me for advice. (wink)

YES From FLA. I have more education than I wish to provide here.

I know many muslims and the radicals believe in twisting or holding words as if it is the law. Even texts in the new testiment are not always interpreted the same. So maybe you and I can meet half way as our beliefs might not be so far apart. I just think that doing our best to preach peace first is better for all of us. Understand. Hate begets hate...

well it about time your warming up--- I will NOT take this a sucking up :blink: never would i think you as suchAw getting closer to a truce are we? NEVER give up ---- naw i wont reload either-- as for Christianity i have to tell the truth- violence begats violence this is true and that is what is happening in this world. My JESUS says to love one another as I have loved you. But HE still threw the money changers out of the Temple and made sure they understood it. HE also stood up against greater people than you and i. HE laso died for me - I love HIM but i also have to show the truth and the truth shall set you free. -Now that being said get rid of the picture-- I think your along the line of DAFFY-Vern