Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Donnie Info: ******* Dinar 3/25/11 10am

GasCan

Posted Today, 10:13 AM

Good morning to the entire PD family,

I want to share a couple of things with you this morning as we move into the final stages of this extraordinary historic event. First I will share the robust intel we just received two hours ago. We’ve been told from our top source in Iraq that the ministers will be seated by tomorrow (Saturday night) our time. Our source is not sure when they will announce that the gov’t has been fully seated, but he has indicated the RV will be announced before March 31. Even if the RV takes place sooner, do not be surprised if we are not able to cash-in until Monday April 4th as they normally start the cycle on the 1st of the month, as many of you have heard this before.

I have received many emails how so many of you are hurting financially (OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO EACH ONE OF YOU) and know this will be the shot in the arm we’ve been waiting for, so now is the time to get prepared. Please contact who you will be using to form your LLC’s in order to be fully prepared for the RV cash-in process.

Enjoy your weekend! Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!

Donnie

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 3

I'm starting to lose respect for some mods and peeps over there. Why make such "BOLD" statements & predictions when the track record from any speculator has been about 99% wrong.

At least, put it into better wording such as "A really good chance", "a great possibility", or "It looks really good for this to happen over the next 2-3 days...."

I would of believe it more if it wasn't followed up w/ the statement

Our source is not sure when they will announce that the gov’t has been fully seated, but he has indicated the RV will be announced before March 31. Even if the RV takes place sooner, do not be surprised if we are not able to cash-in until Monday April 4th as they normally start the cycle on the 1st of the month, as many of you have heard this before.

I'd rather be pessimistic in these times and be proven wrong than be optimistic and feel disappointed.

I still remain cautiously optimistic as the days go forward. :)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Wasn't there a part of Donnie's post that is left out here...the part about him threatening to keep his intel to himself because of the people that were being disrespectful...yada yada yada. Or was it in another post with similar content? Whatever...:angry:

I got tired of the threats. If we weren't there reading the cotton-picking forums...he wouldn't have a forum to play with. Why all the crying? When you deal with an anonymous public, you know you're going to catch some hell. I don't buy all their crap, I'm not going to their seminars, and I'm not going to lap up their drivel.

I'm tired of the nanny site!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Posted Today, 10:13 AM

Good morning to the entire PD family,

I want to share a couple of things with you this morning as we move into the final stages of this extraordinary historic event. First I will share the robust intel we just received two hours ago. We’ve been told from our top source in Iraq that the ministers will be seated by tomorrow (Saturday night) our time. Our source is not sure when they will announce that the gov’t has been fully seated, but he has indicated the RV will be announced before March 31. Even if the RV takes place sooner, do not be surprised if we are not able to cash-in until Monday April 4th as they normally start the cycle on the 1st of the month, as many of you have heard this before.

I have received many emails how so many of you are hurting financially (OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO EACH ONE OF YOU) and know this will be the shot in the arm we’ve been waiting for, so now is the time to get prepared. Please contact who you will be using to form your LLC’s in order to be fully prepared for the RV cash-in process.

Enjoy your weekend! Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops!

Donnie

I have to admit, after actually listening to these guys I like their style!! These guys are very optimistic, everything they've said was based on research inwhich most was right off the internet or later showed up online from some news source!!! This RV isn't happening because those in position are holding this back!!! Today is appears that Portugal will officially join the ranks of the bankrupt nations!!!! This is going too happen!!

Edited by TAV

I have to admit, after actually listening to these guys I like their style!! These guys are very optimistic, everything they've said was based on research inwhich most was right off the internet or later showed up online from some news source!!! This RV isn't happening because those in position are holding this back!!! Today is appears that Portugal will officially join the ranks of the bankrupt nations!!!! This is going too happen!!

Your judgement is cloudy....you must not have read much from them if that is ur thinking.......

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 12

Hope it's right. Who is Donnie?

Same guy that predicted 1000% RV last month, guaranteed. The only difference this time if anyone doesn't agree with him they get booted off of PD! Everyone still worships him though, even though he is 1000% wrong in his predictions. :unsure: