Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lets take a Poll DV ALL MEMBERS PLEASE vote what you believe the RV rate will come out!

200 members have voted

1. 1. Choose what Rate you believe the RV will come out at!

• upto .10cents
    • .10 cents upto $1.00
    • $1.00 upto $2.00
    • $2.00 upto $3.00
    • $3.00 or higher

If your brave let us all know why you believe the rate will come out at what you think it will! I for one would love to see $3+ but I just cant get around it I believe it will be lower $2 or a bit less, but would love to go on the high side yet I dont think Iraq is ready to handle a high rate of $3, but who knows we may be suprised! Please respect everyones opinions Ladies and Gentlemen! Lets do this for fun and get everyone involved if possible! It will be interesting to see the results!

You need to think outside the BOX....................So........get out there!!!!!

Not a clue... Except that I believe they need to come in at a strong rate. It is based on what I have read that this will come in at the 3.00 rate and climb up.

If you all can remember that Saddam had the (unrecognized) rate at 3.22 over 7 yrs ago! An RI would put it back at JUST 3.22 and people who say it isnt supported are wrong.

This is the number 2 oil producing in the world behind Saudi who they think might have doctored the real amount they have. So, they might even be #1. And this is BLUE OIL.

A lot to consider here and facts to crunch and economic intentions and placement. Anyone who believes they will come out low (may be right) But I just think it would not be a smart move economically. short or long term.

I am excited to see this though. I want to laugh at the nay sayers...

Peace

• Upvote 3

:huh: Hmmm....okay here's my take...my opinion based on observation. in no way to be taken as a given.

Seriously: ($2.25 to $2.50) to 1IQD Why? its a median range between the ever so popular $1+ & the $3.30. Professionals, managers, CEO's, etc. deal with statistical number or an average range to make decisions on certain things. especially, when dealing with money and productivity. if i were to guess...that's my choice.

optimistically: $3.22 to 1IQD Why? because its hopeful. not very realistic of course but hopeful. you usually like to hope for the best.

worst case: $0.01 to 1 1IQD why? the worst it it would RV at. also, by observation in to the economic and political GDP of this country, totally unrealistic.

Astronomical, bordering on ridiculous: $100 to 1IQD :rolleyes: oh, goodness i'm not even going to go there unless its for entertainment purposes. :lol:

I believe it will come in somewhere around $3.00 due to the fact that before the war they were at 3+. They need to be at or about 3 to stay up with Kuwait and have fair trade with the rest of the nations. If they don't they will be behind the power curve right out of the box. This rate will only encourage more trade and contractors to do business with them. Only a thought

In the spirit of this poll/topic and since I have no clue I turned to the ever and all knowing magic 8ball...

1.Will the Dinar RV?......(shaking).....It is certain

2.Will the Dinar RV higher than a $1?...(shaking)...It is certain

3.Will the Dinar RV higher than $2?...(shaking)...My reply is no

4.Will the Dinar RV in the next 30 days?...(shaking)...As I see it yes

Well there we have it! But seriously my opinion is between .86 and 1.00 as a starting point. I would think they would want to leave room to appreciate in value towards the $3 range to attract investors to thier industry. No potentcial profit margin=no investors. Just my thoughts. Thanks VETS for all your insite and knowledge I greatly enjoy the info you provide to us all.

when i was in iraq all we ever wanted was 10cents or evren 25cents that was the reson too buy so much

owell if they had said back then 2or3 dollars we would thought them to be crazy , owell it is close now so keep the faith no matter the out come and make sure you do the right things aftowards