Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lets take a Poll DV ALL MEMBERS PLEASE vote what you believe the RV rate will come out!

200 members have voted

1. 1. Choose what Rate you believe the RV will come out at!

• upto .10cents
    • .10 cents upto $1.00
    • $1.00 upto $2.00
    • $2.00 upto $3.00
    • $3.00 or higher

If your brave let us all know why you believe the rate will come out at what you think it will! I for one would love to see $3+ but I just cant get around it I believe it will be lower $2 or a bit less, but would love to go on the high side yet I dont think Iraq is ready to handle a high rate of $3, but who knows we may be suprised! Please respect everyones opinions Ladies and Gentlemen! Lets do this for fun and get everyone involved if possible! It will be interesting to see the results!

• Upvote 1

I believe the revalue of the dinar will happen in 2011. Most things in all governments , happen like a barge on the river. Not like a speed boat that we all like. That's they why things go. The more people involved then the slower things happen. Go RV!!!!!

Thank you Bob for your thoughts and vote! I am taking a break but will be back later to see how the results are turning out! Please feel free to leave your opinions to why you believe a certain rate as well! I think its always great to get many different ideas on this matter! Lets try not to make it a pissing fest on one anothers beliefs though! I think we all have some knowledge to what it could be and different views! I look forward to friendly feedback from all! Have a great day DV see you in the evening to see how the voting is going! GO RV!!!!

I think sheepdog is probably right. I read on DV at some point that the rate could come in low for a short period of time until they can recall the larger notes. After they pull in the majority of them, then raise the rate. Sounds like an easy way to save truckloads of cash. I think we all know that anything would be a blessing, but I sure would like to see it in the 3.00 range. After all I am "Pipedreamin".

I really believe it will come in about $.86. It gives a chance to revalue the national currency and pull in lots of the outside large currency while still giving room for appreciation, and a possible second RV. It is also consistent with what Shab and the CBI have always suggested with the "raising of the zeros."

I think sheepdog is probably right. I read on DV at some point that the rate could come in low for a short period of time until they can recall the larger notes. After they pull in the majority of them, then raise the rate. Sounds like an easy way to save truckloads of cash. I think we all know that anything would be a blessing, but I sure would like to see it in the 3.00 range. After all I am "Pipedreamin".

It would be nice if we could trade our large notes for smaller notes, wait, then cash in at a higher rate? In other words "I don't have a clue"

• Upvote 1

Moose said it best "I don't have a clue". Fact is none of us do. I do think we are very close. As for the rate there are a lot of people here that believe in a low RV of less than $1.00 and they have good points to support their belief. Personally, I think it will be in the $3.00 range. I think they need to come in high right out of the gate to attract business investments. But that is just my opinion and my gut is not always the best intel.

• Upvote 1

I feel it will RV between one dollar and two dollars.

Why? ... no idea ... however it does fit within certain of my own personal guidelines ...

First, I believe it is a "reasonable" amount for the government of Iraq to handle. I admit I don't understand most of the financial bits and pieces but I have handled household, business, and special interest organization budgets for ... okay I'll admit it ... for over forty years. And you can, with that kind of experience, get a sense of what is reasonable even before you get down to the actual numbers.

Second, I believe it is a "reasonable" rate for people who have invested so very little comparatively, and expect a large return. No matter the promises of over three dollars, anything over a dollar is still a tremendous return and one investors should be happy with. If it is not enough for you the solution is simple, buy more cheap dinar and let them turn into silver if not gold. There you go.

Third, is a belief that even though I am as greedy as the next person (not using that word in a bad way) I would not be happy to think I had taken advantage of something that ultimately is going to be paid from the backs, or in this case the soil under the feet of, the Iraqi people. They had the bad fortune to be taken over by a dictator and have had to endure all that has happened since. If none of this had happened they may perhaps be wealthy in their own right without any interference by, or dependency on, the western world. Taking more than two dollars per dinar just seems to be to be ... "unreasonable". Oh, if it comes in over that I'll take every penny I can get. I am just as human as everyone else. But my conscience will feel good if it comes in between one and two dollars.

Good poll, thanks for the opportunity to sound off once again ... :)

smee2

I think it has to come out higher than $2 if they expect to get all the higher bills back. At under a dollar i will wait for more, at $1-$1.50 i will only cash out half. I have set $2bucks for my all in no regrets number. There are a lot of people tha will cash in at ten cents but there are also a lot of people that will not cash in until it gets to the big money

How many times can we keep posting the same poll. This topic has only been posted every 2 weeks. At least come up with something else to poll. It is simple, if there is an RV and its low, you have less money than if it was high. If you are trying to get input to calculate how much you will have it order to figure out what you can buy - well best of luck with that.

I really believe it will come in about $.86. It gives a chance to revalue the national currency and pull in lots of the outside large currency while still giving room for appreciation, and a possible second RV. It is also consistent with what Shab and the CBI have always suggested with the "raising of the zeros."

What she said....exactly. In fact Upgradeable, I think you must have stolen a copy of my notes. :):)

this is the first time i really wanted to reply because i believe that the further of all our invetestment need to happen. so i think it will be around 2.35 at first. then we will hear that we can not exchange any more and we will see 3.50-4.00 as the goverment moves in and cashes in their dinars. im sorry if this mad you upset but our goverment is more a goverment country, it has become a buissness. sorry for all the miss spelled words.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif