Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

k98knights - AKA Possum????

1978parker

I remember reading several possum posts (and enjoying his unique perspective and humor) and his pic was eerily familiar for some reason. Then k98knights changed his profile pic to the one that looked like the old Possum. could he have/was he trying to fool us? Why haven't we heard from Possum in such a long time? Anyone else? Or please set me straight. This has been bothering me for some time. Not a big deal, just wondering ...... :blink::rolleyes::D

• Upvote 1

I remember reading several possum posts (and enjoying his unique perspective and humor) and his pic was eerily familiar for some reason. Then k98knights changed his profile pic to the one that looked like the old Possum. could he have/was he trying to fool us? Why haven't we heard from Possum in such a long time? Anyone else? Or please set me straight. This has been bothering me for some time. Not a big deal, just wondering ...... :blink::rolleyes::D

I would say no, K98 is all about the news, doesn't seem like the funny story type...JMO!!! By the way K98 rocks!!

• Upvote 4

OMG.....No Way :o

Good Lord. That's been bothering you??? I sure wish that's all I had to worry about. By the way……..anybody ever had BBQ Possum? Mmmmmmmm Good

I didn't say that's all I had to worry about. All the things I've read on here and posted you are the first to be negative. You're an a**.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

K98 is most definitely NOT possum - the last 2 posts from that critter were so offensive they were immediately removed and he is now on mod preview. Guess you could say he cooked his own goose.

PVS,I think most of the post's were in jest at least mine was. No offense was meant,sorry Sybil jk...................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!!!

who really cares

Well, I care. And I am sure others who enjoyed hearing from Possum from time to time are wondering, now that they have been reminded, that he has not been around. Of course those of us who read his posts care ... is he okay? of ill? or has something terrible happened to him or around him? You just cannot get to "know" someone here by their posts, silly as his may have been, and then not care if they sort of disappear.

Well, at least I can't!

smee2

• Upvote 1

I can tell you no-way. K98 is not Possum. I never told Possum but I live about 15 miles from where the ole Possum stays. When he talked about where he was going to throw the big RV party at that ranch, I know where it is. I don't think K98 is from East Texas. But Possum is.

I didn't know Possum all that well, but I have read some of his posts. Now, as for K98, I've read most all of his news since I've been here. K98 is a "fine cigar" kind of guy and possum strikes me as the "weed and brown liquor" type. I don't know either personally. JMO.biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Too funny ... also ... Possum never posts when Adam is out of town ... yep ... yep ... I knew you'd get it! ... lol

So Doc you let the Possum out of the bag. I get it, so Woody (K98) is Adam and Adam is Possum :rolleyes:

Couldn't resist. :D

Stay grounded, calm and be happy

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 1