Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki's... Your con's up my man

Do you get the feeling that there is way more to this delay in Ministry appointments by Maliki? Well you would be right. He is still having trouble even coming up with names. I promise you it isn't from a lack of trying. You see... Maliki and his posse have been actively "ferreting" through lots of names to fill the vital positions of security and interior (amongst others) but keep coming up with goose eggs. Unfortunately, no one wants the job because it involves turning a blind eye and hiding things for Maliki. It involves lying through your teeth. Normally that is not a problem for MOST of the Iraqi politicians thanks to bribrary except that the spotlight has been turned on now and the cockroaches are scattering. Everyone knows that if you take that position you will be covering up for Maliki and YOU will be a prime target for conspiracy crimes. The winds of change are coming. The people are standing up. The politicians are ratting out the others. Corruption is no longer tolerable and integrity is slowly entering the picture for the first time.

Maliki is a 2 bit thug that has mastered Iraqi politics. He knows better than anyone how to prey on the weak through delay. He uses lies and allegations to make you look in his left hand when he is hiding something very important to you in his right hand. He is the master of illusion. Collusion and corruption have made him a very wealthy and powerful man. When you have deceived even the greatest nations of the world why would you be worried about your simple constituents meager concerns?

That's the problem with the ego. It catches up to you sooner or later. His grandiosity mentality is now a losing hand that he simply can no longer play. His secret prisons, his former cronies in Ministry of electricity and others have all been caught for massive embezzlement. Many of his hidden accounts were exposed. They even found illegal antiquities in his office. This shining star is about to fall hard in my opinion. I am making a prediction that Maliki will not be around in 6 months or less time. He will either be run out of office through impeachment, assassinated, or I believe he will quit and find a nice country cottage on some land in the English countryside to live out the rest of his days. Do not shed a tear for our ol'boy. He has accounts hidden all over the world. $200 million is missing just since he took office a few months back.

I promise you.... Allawi and company have a trap set for him right now. Be well...

• Upvote 3

You could be right....which means more excuses to put off any important decisions like the RV until they get this GOI straightened out. This thing can go on for months or even years more. This is not good news by any means. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like the way you spelled it out for us Drox. Now if only a number of America's politicians would get caught red-handed that would be the icing on the cake. Time will tell for sure... time will tell the tale. Thanks for the good read. B)

You could be right....which means more excuses to put off any important decisions like the RV until they get this GOI straightened out. This thing can go on for months or even years more. This is not good news by any means. :P

Come on Timmy. What you say is very true, but lets take a more optimistic view of it and hope for sooner rather than later... B)

• Upvote 1