Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How coMe when i ask a ? On here it gets whacked

Lsudaboss

Everytime i ask a question questioning the dinar and if so many people have got invested in this how can they all become rich, it gets whacked! Its like someone does want everyone to see my theory on this.. Its starting to worry me because it Is a serious question that im asking for everyone and this is like the fourth time its whacked like they dont want you to see my point on this

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Everytime i ask a question questioning the dinar and if so many people have got invested in this how can they all become rich, it gets whacked! Its like someone does want everyone to see my theory on this.. Its starting to worry me because it Is a serious question that im asking for everyone and this is like the fourth time its whacked like they dont want you to see my point on this

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have no clue... as long as you post it in the appropriate forum (as this post is) you shouldn't have any trouble from the mods.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

all im saying is every where i go everyone knows about the dinar so i just dont see how so many people just from where i live plus everyone else can get rich! Ive been invested for years and i was told to keep it hush obviously others didnt do that. I know if people buy into stock to much it becomes watered down and not worth anything.. All im asking is how isnt this the same? Not really a conspiracy just a simple question that no ome has answered and it continuously getsvwhacked which i find strange!! and why does everyone have to have smart ass answers when half of you just bought into the dinar when ive been invested for six years!!! Believe me i have fone plenty research and this still hasnt been answered

Don't worry about these blow hards. They think they know something.

Well they will be very surprised someday to find they really didn't know

what they were talking about or how this is really going to play out.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

...Believe me i have fone plenty research and this still hasnt been answered...

And there you have it. You've answered your own question. Of all the people on these forums, with all the information, guesses, hopes, and calculations...YOU have nailed it perfectly.

It has not been answered, even though we all want that information. No one can tell us. It's frustrating, I know.

Some folks use science, some use religion, some study the social activities of the region, it's religions, it's politics. Lots of people claim to know, or to know others that DO know, or know people close to the ones that know...but the ones that truly know, won't say it to us.

We are powerless, but lashing out at us isn't going to help...you're powerless too or you wouldn't be here. Shut up and sit down.

• Upvote 1

LSU,

Very few people around my area are invested as far as I know, it is not a common topic of conversation in my town. I don't talk to anyone about it except 2 friends. I can't say how many people are invested or how we can all be rich after the RV. No one can answer that question until after the actual RV. Sorry I don't have your answer but its a wait and see :blink::unsure:

all im saying is every where i go everyone knows about the dinar so i just dont see how so many people just from where i live plus everyone else can get rich! Ive been invested for years and i was told to keep it hush obviously others didnt do that. I know if people buy into stock to much it becomes watered down and not worth anything.. All im asking is how isnt this the same? Not really a conspiracy just a simple question that no ome has answered and it continuously getsvwhacked which i find strange!! and why does everyone have to have smart ass answers when half of you just bought into the dinar when ive been invested for six years!!! Believe me i have fone plenty research and this still hasnt been answered

Ok well i can give you a plain and simple answer to this and im not going to be a smart A$$ about it.......First of all lets approach your theory on if too many stocks are traded it becomes watered down and worthless.....Today 3/23/2011 Cisco Systems, Inc. traded 50,699,680 shares yet the price went up 0.13 0.74% ......yet Apple Inc. only traded 12,880,260 yet there stock fell 2.01 0.59% !!! So there you go blows that theory goes out the window. As for currency Iraq has X amount of dinar that was printed and brought to them in Between October 15, 2003 and January 15, 2004, the Coalition Provisional Authority issued new Iraqi dinar coins and notes, with the notes printed by De La Rue using modern anti-forgery techniques, to "create a single unified currency that is used throughout all of Iraq and will also make money more convenient to use in people’s everyday lives.

These new banknotes led to a new industry of selling the new Iraqi dinar to oversea investors who hoped to profit from Iraq's new currency when the economy improved. The provisional government of Iraq has made this legal, but the banknotes are exchanged at different rates by companies wanting to make profit. Due to the success of this program, though, Iraqi dinar has been widely counterfeited. However, there are six different security features on the 25,000 Iraqi dinar note that one can check for authenticity.

Although the value of the dinar appreciated following the introduction of the new banknotes from 4,000 dinars per U.S. dollar, at the time of their introduction, to a high of 980 dinars per dollar, it is now held at a "program" exchange rate, as specified by the International Monetary Fund of 1170 dinars per US dollar at the Central Bank of Iraq.

SO if you have been invested in the dinar 6 years ago as you claim then you should have no question you investment has tripled in its value!?!?!?

Now you say if its such a great thing you should keep you moth shut right? Well lets google Scam Iraqi Dinar---About 504,000 results (0.14 seconds) Seems likes its being down played pretty heavily even though I can walk down to my local bank and purchase these dinar from the US treasury..... Now why would the US Treasury Department have this scam money sitting around and steadily available??? Lets carry farther on and google Iraqi dinar revaluation I get About 203,000 results (0.06 seconds) So I have 2.2:1 ratio of bad to good right??? Now I was told a while back that a great company that would be coming back by multiple well educated and successful investor to invest in Lehman brothers to watch my shares plummet in value yet these professionals all said hang on to them....let Google invest in Lehman brothers About 1,950,000 results (0.07 seconds) Well 1.9 million positive opinions cant be wrong can it???? Ok enough of these examples...

Back to currency the Iraq dinar had X amount printed im not giving precise number im just using X as a reference......The CBI will keep X amount in bank it will never see day light.....then X amount will go to government funding..... X amount will be sold to foreign treasures to have on hand ......X amount will be used in every day life in Iraq.....X amount will be destroyed in every day occurrences...... Wow these currecny sure is getting spread out alot but we are not done are.... nope ......Now X amount will be sold to currency exchanges and investors such as Forex......still not done are there is X amount that is still not even issued yet or canceled such as 50 and 100 coins so that amount is X amount out the window like it was never in existence........Now we X amount that you me and joe blow has invested on lets say you 1,000 dollars yes i know some have more and some have less but lets just put an average out the of 1,000 so lets use some real numbers for a minute say we have 800,000 people invested world wide and this is a really high estimate and we get 1:1 exchange that means 800 billion dollar would be moved in the forex in one day correct? seems like a lot of money doesnt it to be moved??? Well consider this every 24 hrs on average the forex moves The $3.98 trillion break-down is as follows: * $1.490 trillion in spot transactions * $475 billion in outright forwards * $1.765 trillion in foreign exchange swaps * $43 billion currency swaps * $207 billion in options and other products.........that 800 billion would be a blip after looking at a month of forex trading and 3.98 trillion X 20days im not counting weekends just for instance so you have 79.6 TRILLION dollars exchanging hands every 20 days Now doesnt that 800 billion seems like a blip???

Draw you own conclusion and your own research but the dinar is still considered a long shot but 800 billion dollars dived by 100 dollars per barrel equals 8 million barrels of oil now correct me if im wrong but aren't they producing that every 4-5 days and producing it a 10 dollars more or less per barrel costing Iraq a grand total of 8Millions USD!!!!!! to get its money back from you and me

Just for a quick reference

In 2009, Iraq produced 2.4 million barrels per day of crude oil, but the country has a total of 115 billion barrels of proven reserves, and that's based on a 2001 estimate. Iraq probably has much more oil, including up to 100 billion barrels in its relatively unexplored western and southern deserts. this comes from Fortune magazine Estimated barrels of recoverable crude: 45-100 billion

So am I betting on Iraq's economy be purchasing there currency??????? Well at the rate Oil prices are rising YOU DARN RIGHT I AM!!!!!

Iraq's economy is dominated by the petroleum sector, which has traditionally provided about 95% of foreign exchange earnings.....O by the way can anyone tell me whats 55 billion X $100= ?????? well to me it equals monster economy

• Upvote 6

I suspect your assertion that "so many" people are invested is a problem of perception. If you are bringing the topic up, maybe you are the one making it seem like everyone knows and is in on it. If others are asking you about it without your saying anything I suggest you are in an area where several people are invested.

But on the whole I don't think as many people as you think are invested as heavily as you think.

I was doing some Google research on this when I was increasing my investment about a year and a half ago. I do not have links or anything, just remember some of what I had read. It seems that although many of the people selling dinar have asserted that a certain number of people have invested, they are actually quoting number of sales, not numbers of individual purchasers, which makes it seem like many times more than it really is.

Also, when surveys were done it turned out that where the pollsters thought their results would show about five percent of Americans would have investigated the opportunity and between four and five percent would have invested, the actual results showed that just under two percent of Americans know and have researched and are invested.

Also, the polls that have been done asked about level of investment, and although it was assumed that people were investing on average enough capital to result in about a million dinar, thinking that would make them more than millionaires, the truth was that the majority of investors were invested up to or less than half a million dinar. (This was a year and a half ago and the polls must have been done prior to that so the number might be larger but not significantly larger I suspect)

Add to that the fact that you are frequenting a dinar investment forum site, where we are all interested, and asking, and invested, and you have this perception that there are so many people invested in the dinar that it cannot possibly hold water, so-to-speak. And yes, you are feeling there won't be enough to go around.

However, when you take all the information above and put it all together, it is in truth a small percentage of people invested, and not all of them heavily. Also take into account the fact that there is just so much dinar that can be purchased. If we could buy it electronically, and never had to have paper notes in hand, perhaps there would be no limit on how much Iraq would issue. That wouldn't be honest and would cause one heck of a problem for us and them but I suppose in a nightmare world it could happen (?)

But we are purchasing paper money, dinar notes, and that is not an unlimited resource. Iraq has said it will revalue the dinar, the notes you have stuffed in your mattress or buried in a coffee can in the back yard, or (heaven forbid) actually kept at the bank in a safety deposit box, ... anyway, Iraq has said they will revalue at a level that they can support with the oil under their feet. The whole reason this is considered such a golden opportunity is that there is a LOT of oil under their feet.

Don't worry that you won't get your share. Whatever it revalues at it will all be covered. The world just would not let them RV at a rate they couldn't afford. Won't happen. Worst case scenario, as far as I can see, other than a revalue of about four cents, would be a revalue at a dollar or more that goes south in a hurry and ends up being almost worthless again. But I just don't see how that could happen.

As for your posts being "whacked" (?????) I do not believe for a moment that any posts are deleted for content as simple as your question. I suspect you have hit a wrong button and it was not posted. or it was posted in a wrong place and moved.

Anyway, I have tried to address your question, and hopefully others will too. That should give you lots to think about besides being "whacked" ... :)

smee2

• Upvote 4

I appreciate all the answers to my question.. As for getting whacked SMEE 2 i blogged the same question three times in one day and it disappeard. I went back all three times and checked if i had posted it right and all threr times it was there with other post and from otherpeople trying to give answers to me. Then i would go back like an hour later it was gone... I believe that means someone took it off henced the word whacked that i use.. But thanks for trying to answer my question in a professional manner.

:) First off Getting WHACKED implies that you got wiped out/murdered -Mafia style- It also implies that you did something wrong to get WHACKED-It also says that you are acting as an Italian Stallion when your a pony-- :lol: Now dat we got dat outta da way- you like swimmin? cause you can get wet swearing like dat :lol::unsure: -- If you do your due diligents then you will understand that you have invested. WHY would you want to know who has what/ Thats the way i take it. Who cares who has what? Sounds like a Laurel and Hardy skit- Who has What and Why do I get Whacked -- Getting Whacked also implies that your getting rubbed out probaly comes from you rubbing the wrong way- Which I tot ya meant see? Anyway when you ask 3 times maybe you should ask once and WAIT.----Smee2 has given you a good answer so i would take that and ponder it-Look at it this way---The Government has never told you anything of value yet has it? Well they aint sayin anything now . We have to wait and i think we have all wanted to know why it has taken so long and have asked tha same questions but we wait . Yes i have asked the same and my WIFE has asked the same question to me and i say --hey you want the right answer or you want something different? :lol: So you see ? Just sit back like the rest of us and hang in there ---NO DONT DO THAT --They used to call that a suspended sentence--- You will be happy when it does RV and so will we- Dont worry about getting tossed of now cause you got alot of answers to this one-- Maybe it was a glich-Think of it that way and you wont get WHACKED-----Ya we call it a glich -- or a hic-up--- Hey it,s like the guy who got caught driving in the express lane with only 1 person in the car when it was supposed to be 2 or more-- The cop pulls him over in the State of New York and says i have to give you a ticket for driving in a lane for 2- To which he replies -2? Hey there is somebody in the trunk- :lol::twothumbs: see the glich? :lol: Vern

What makes this investment so different is that so many has invested that have never invested before. A lot of these people have probably never made over 45K a year before. Nothing wrong with that but, it's hard for some to wrap their minds around being in a position to make that kind of cheddar. Just look at it like this, you have invested in a start up oil company that just happens to be sitting on one of the worlds greatest oil fields. And leave it at that. Great post Justin88

Justin88 - Great post. Smee2 You wrote: Worst case scenario, as far as I can see, other than a revalue of about four cents, would be a revalue at a dollar or more that goes south in a hurry and ends up being almost worthless again. But I just don't see how that could happen.

Read more:

I believe the IMF regulates revaluations of currencies. Once the Dinar revalues it will remain at that price for a minimum of 90 days. Then if Iraq wants to change the rate it can only be changed +2% or -2%. This being the case I don't believe you will see it revalue at 4 cents. It is very unlikely that it will revalue at only 1 dollar. Since we know that Iraq is sitting on the worlds largest oil reserves the rate should be in the 3 to 4 dollar range. Once it revalues it won't be going south. In my opinion it will steadily move northward at 2% every 90 days.