Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Vern, Hammy, George, Merlin, Todo, and others

wadaba

My story is simple, my heart is hardened and run cold from War. Though I believe in the word and in the Lord I do not have a heart full of his word and Joy such as many of you. It seems as though I have lost the ability to..........Love in depth, Care with abundance, Feel for my fellow man and most of all I have become dead in the spirit. For this I know what the Lord says. I consider myself lucky however to be around those of you who so richly enjoy life and are filled with Christ in the spirit. Peace.

• Upvote 1

LOL! Really?? You and jesus really love me?? Well now my life is complete blink.gif Well logic loves you, sorry cant say I do too, don't know ya wink.gif . Don't fight science and reason when it calls you. Good luck

Yes, really. Paraphrasing here; Jesus wants us to love everyone, even people that are really hard to love. The real test for us Christians is to love people like you. We can't pick and choose who we are to love. You see, Jesus died for all sinners, for all time, including you, because of his love for us.

One day, you'll be standing before "The Judge" and you'll realize just how much he loves you, and you will also realize that you refused to acknowledge him and that love. You will spend enternity in hell because it was your choice to go there not His. You wont' be able to say, "No One told me about you." because I am telling you about him now.

Just face it, you think you are better able to decide how to live your life and refuse to let Jesus into your heart and life to live through you.

What's so hard in saying, "Jesus, if you are real, forgive me of my sins, come into my life and be my lord?" This is what being a Christian is all about. Following rules, doing good doesn't get you into heaven, but faith in Jesus does.

(P.S. I love science too. God invented it. lol)

• Upvote 1

LOL! Really?? You and jesus really love me?? Well now my life is complete blink.gif Well logic loves you, sorry cant say I do too, don't know ya wink.gif . Don't fight science and reason when it calls you. Good luck

remember me...not hiding....for the whole world to see...I know this is a video and a song made by man but the words to the song and the statement of the video are real...love ya cap and so does he..peace

Edited by littlesam
  • Upvote 2

Logic and christains don't mix

You are right Drunken Irish because the non-believer is NOT spiritually discerned. When you ask Him to reveal Himself to you however, HE DOES! After that, you know that you know that you know that HE is real! What could it hurt since you do not think that He is there, anyway? What a surprise you would have . . . after that, the PRESSURE IS OFF! His Grace is amazing . . . because the price has been paid for all of your sins . . . past, present and future! We try not to sin because we LOVE HIM! But when we do, we have an advocate with the Father . . . and that it Jesus. All of our battles become His battles, after that . . . and we are free . . . peace!

I pray that you behold the beauty of HIM . . . this very day!

• Upvote 2

My story is simple, my heart is hardened and run cold from War. Though I believe in the word and in the Lord I do not have a heart full of his word and Joy such as many of you. It seems as though I have lost the ability to..........Love in depth, Care with abundance, Feel for my fellow man and most of all I have become dead in the spirit. For this I know what the Lord says. I consider myself lucky however to be around those of you who so richly enjoy life and are filled with Christ in the spirit. Peace.

BanG . . . God can soften even the hardest of hearts . . . He Loves You! Thank you so much for serving our country and God will honor your sacrifice. I promise you, if you will talk to Him, He will fill you up to overflowing. We have to empty ourselves out first though, He can only fill us as much as we empty ourselves . . . if we stand naked and open before Him . . . give Him all the pain, suffering, unforgiveness, fear, hurt, disappointment . . . and He will trade all of that for joy, breakthrough and peace.

• Upvote 2

BanG you already know what is going on when in, so why not pray to God for deliverance from these things and make you whole again. You are already under conviction and he is preparing a time for you and him in a quiet moment to release what chains you down. You must take the first step and the longer you wait the harder Satan will push you down. Jesus is saying come on home, take my hand i will lead you. I will be praying for you.

• Upvote 1

This is for capike. The reality that he chooses to believe in. Which is fine, as long as my hands are clean. Again, to everyone else read on if you want, though I have had a couple of comments on my home page from capike so CAPIKE (not yelling, just clarification) this is for you. Can't wait for your intelligent response.

The theory of evolution suggests that all living things on Earth have come into being through accidental, random natural processes that began with a primeval mass of subatomic particles and radiation billions of years ago. Further, evolution states that life formed spontaneously from non-living inorganic matter and, through chance and random good mutations, life gradually evolved from a "simple" cell into the remarkable diversity of plant and animal life, as well as humanity. Evolution is taught as a fact, not as a theory, in the universities and high schools throughout the world. Although Charles Darwin popularized the theory almost 150 years ago, it remains just that--a theory--because the

scientific evidence required to prove it has never been found. The only thing holding the tattered theory of evolution together is the powerful desire of millions of people to hold on to the notion of evolution, regardless of its scientific weakness, because the alternative is unthinkable to its believers. The only logical alternative to evolution is obviously the theory that a supernatural being--GOD--purposefully designed and created the Universe and man.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth!

One of the most basic of all scientific observations is known as the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This fundamental law of science states that the total amount of usable energy throughout the Universe is constantly decreasing. This law is fundamental in science because scientists have never found a single exception to this observation. Okay guys this must mean, unless you can find what scientists have not that the Universe must have been created at some point in time and has been running down ever since. This means that the "steady state" theory of some early evolutionary scientists that the Universe has always existed is false.

The first problem of evolution that must be faced is this: Where did the Universe and its massive energy come from and when did it begin? It is ILLOGICAL to believe that the Universe accidentally came into existence out of nothing and out of random chance. The only logical conclusion is that the Universe was purposefully created with intelligent design and supernatural power by some Being who exists outside of the Universe, space, energy, and time itself. That Designer must be God.

The second fundamental problem faced by the theory of evolution is the absolute impossibility that life was spontaneously generated by chance from inanimate or non-living inorganic elements. The evolutionists account for the chance development of life from non-living matter by imagining the the Earth's primitive oceans and atmosphere in the distant past ( In a Universe without any life) were composed of an unusual chemical mixture the call "prebiotic soup." Look it up. In other words, they suggest that the oceans and atmosphere on the primitive Earth were accidentally composed of every single one of the essential chemicals and that some energy source, possibly lightning, stimulated these unlikely chemicals to bond together over billions of years by pure chance to spontaneously generate life from non-living material. How CRAZY IS THAT? But if you don't believe in a Creator YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.

The words of Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe, an eminent British scientist: "One of the earliest questions that was raised in connection with the primordial soup was deciding whether at any early stage in the Earth's history, if there was a situation when the Earth's atmosphere was not of its present character, that is, was REDUCING [without free oxygen] rather than oxidizing. We looked at this rather carefully, and we decided that the Earth's atmosphere was never of the right character to form an organic soup...we published this in a book under the title of 'LIFECLOUD'...Geo chemists and geologists have now come round; they now go on to say the the primordial soup had to be imported from outside...THERE'S NO WAY IT COULD HAVE DEVELOPED UPON THE EARTH...The organic soup itself is not such a marvelous thing. It is a prerequisite for any biological activity to start; that's certainly true. But it doesn't follow that if you have an organic soup it could get life started...And when we looked at the probabilities of the assembly of organic materials into a living system, it turns out that the improbabilities are really horrendous, horrific in extent and I concluded along with my colleagues that [this] could not have happened spontaneously on the Earth...There's not enough time, there's not enough resources and there's no way in which that could have happened on the Earth."

If the atmosphere contained free oxygen, as most scientists believe, the the oxygen would have combined with the amino acids, which would make them useless to the process. However, FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUEMENT, lets imagine the the impossible actually occurred by chance, producing the soup. But then what are the odds against the spontaneous generation of life developing accidentally from this "prebiotic soup"? Biologists have calculated that the odds against these chemicals spontaneously generating organic life by chance, according to Dr. Wickramasinghe, are only one chance in 10, to 40,000 The odds are equal to 1 followed by 40,000 zeros! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? To put this in perspective, scientists have calculated that the total number of atoms existing throughout the known Universe of 50 billion galaxies (each containing hundreds of millions of stars like our Milky Way) is only 10 to 74. That is a 1 followed by 74 zeros.

Please!

IN THE BEGGINING GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH. gen 1-1

Evolutionary scientist Arthur Keith admitted, evolution is unproved and unprovable. We only believe it because the only alternative is special creation which is unthinkable.--B.G.Ranganathan, ORIGINS? (Carlisle:The Banner of Truth Trust, 1988):22.

Some evolutionists are honest enough to admit that their support for evolution is actually a matter of religious faith as opposed to empirical science. professor G.A.Kerkut, of the University of Southampton (London), expressed his conclusion regarding the underlying attitudes of many scientists on the subject of Bio genesis (evolution): "It is therefore a matter of faith on the part of the biologist that bio genesis [evolution] did occur and he can choose whatever method of bio genesis happens to suit him personally;the evidence for what did happen is not available. G.A. Rerkut, IMPLICATIONS OF EVOLUTION (London: Pergamon press, 1960): 150.

In other words, forget about scientific evidence, just BELIEVE in evolution as a "matter of faith" because the evidence "is not available."

A strong supporter of the theory of evolution, Professor T.L. Moor, wrote, "The more one studies paleontology, the more certain one becomes that evolution is based on faith alone. B.G.Ranganathan, ORIGINS? (cARLISLE:The Banner of Truth Trust, 1988):22.

Another evolutionist, Dr. Solly Zuckerman, finally admitted the truth when he wrote, "The record of reckless speculation of human orgins) is so astonishing that it is legitimate to ask whether much science is yet to be found in this field at all. Philip Johnson, DARWIN ON TRIAL (Washington, D.C.:regnery Gateway, 1991):82.

Dr. Niles Eldredge has written, "We paleontologists have said that the history of life supports (the story of gradual adaptive change), all the while really knowing that it does not." Philip Johnson, DARWIN ON TRIAL (Washington, D.C.:regnery Gateway, 1991):59.

I BELIEVE THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF ATHEISTS: The ordinary atheist and the ornery kind. Ordinary atheist says, "I believe there is no God while I acknowledge that it is possible that you might have encountered evidence that convinces you that God exists." While the other says, "There is no God, and you can't possibly know that there is a God either.

God is in everything I do and say (that is the plan anyway) If you are one who chooses to keep God out of your life, He is not in anything you do. The former is my choice.

Capike, Where is your knowledge on science? This will be interesting. We can talk about supernovas, human anatomy, cellular makeup, or space. You start. First I would hope you read the above on your so called evolution as the end all of creation. Scientists that are far more along than you are noted above with references.

• Upvote 2

Ban, listen to me. You are not "dead in the spirit". How could you know that— the Bible says "the dead know nothing." What you are is wounded and bruised, not dead. What you thought you knew is not knowledge but a lie. The liar has told you this, not the Lord. Obviously, Ban, YOU BELONG TO HIM, and I believe that the Lord has allowed you to be brought down to lift you higher than you ever were before. Do you know that the Lord God Almighty is mighty to save? He is THE GOD THAT SAVES. Yet the liar has told you that for YOU there is no help. Do you know that the Lord is the WARRIOR GOD of ISRAEL? He fights for His people when they call upon Him. Even whenThe Lord became angry with the people of Israel and He used King Cushan Rishathaim of Aram Naharaim to defeat them, so that Israel served Cushan Rishathaim for eight years, but when the people cried out to the Lord for help, the Bible says (listen Ban) "The Lord sent a savior to rescue them. It was Othniel, son of Caleb's younger brother Kenaz." (Judges 3.9)

The Lord God loves His own. He says, "I call you by name; you're mine. When you go thru floods and rivers, they won't destroy you: even flames won't kindle on you." All these floods and fires Ban - they're mental, they're spiritual trials; testings; temptations; things that wear us out (you are worn out). Listen to Isaiah's words in Isaiah 43.1-4; his words were PURE MERCY, because our sorrows are truly mostly born of our sins. But The Lord sent us a brokenhearted prophet saying "God told me to tell you, you belong to Him!"

Isaiah 43:1-4 (KJV)

But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

(Here the Lord is saying He will fight your enemies for you; not because you are good but because you are precious to Him. He will preserve you through everything you go through.)

"When the Lord's Spirit came over Othniel (BanG), he became the judge of Israel. He went out to war. The Lord handed King Cushan Rishathaim of Aram Naharaim over to BanG, and BanG overpowered him.

So there was finally peace in the land for 40 years." (Judges 3.10)

Your peace has come. Be healed and be delivered from your captivity, in Jesus' name. God has not given you the spirit of fear and defeat; but the spirit of love, and peace, and of a sound mind. You shall become as a judge of Israel. [israel means a person (or people) who have prevailed with God. They have obtained His Grace.] You are greatly favored, Ban, and deeply loved. The Lord has heard your crying to Him. "A bruised reed shall he not break, and a smoking wick shall he not quench, till he send forth [His] judgment unto victory. [Matthew 12:20 (KJV)]

This is the word of The Lord to you Ban. "He sent his word, and healed [ban], and delivered [him] from [his] destructions." Just receive it. [Psalms 107:20 (KJV)]

• Upvote 1

Please be blessed in that the word has entered unto you that the choice is clear,.

Jesus said, I am the way and the truth and the Light.

No man go befiore me but by my father.

Those souls where MOSES, ABRAHAM, and others , need help to complete that list , ANYONE?

• Upvote 1

Please be blessed in that the word has entered unto you that the choice is clear,.

althought a select few have

Those souls where MOSES, ABRAHAM, MOHAMMED. ? and others , need help to complete that list , ANYONE?

Point is the son is waiting for us, that we can join The fathers chosen and we must be rightous in our ways,

As a whole we are not.

The word evolution means we must evolve to Gods expectations.

Fill in the blanks ,

No Bashing please

Those souls where MOSES, ABRAHAM, and others , need help to complete that list , ANYONE?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

In the original Greek you could read it like this. Jesus saith unto him, I am the journey, of a truth, for every living soul: no man cometh unto the Father, but through me. I love the original language; it can get so much deeper.

• Upvote 2

Bless you dear, the wages of war are not cheap ... you are among friends who have plenty of love to share BanG - I for one appreciate you and share the love of Christ freely with you!!

• Upvote 1

Oh man my brother. Am I excited for you. You just opened up a spiritual can of whoop on the enemy. Not only do you have a bunch of brothers and sisters in Christ interceding for you, but "what the enemy has meant for bad, GOD is going to turn for good."

When you received JESUS as your Lord and Savior, GOD said HE, "took out your heart of stone,(cold and dead) and put in a heart of flesh,(warm, teachable, pliable). AND...He "wrote HIS WORD on your heart."

So you may "think" your heart is hard and cold, but not true. You may feel hard and cold but feelings do not tell the TRUTH! The Truth is in the Spirit. That is where the real war is.

JESUS said, "I am the author and finisher of your faith." It is not up to you to feel better. It is up to JESUS to raise you up. HE says, "Tho you be utterly cast down, I will raise you up with my strong right arm." To fill you with HIS Joy, unspeakable.

My brother I take the "Sword of the Spirit" and cut the head off of the lying king spirit that is attacking you and bind up all of his lies against you, one of GOD's amazing kids. I loose a refreshing Spirit of Joy, Peace and Happiness over you right now, never, NEVER to depart from YOU again. GOD's Holy Spirit who is in you has begun a new thing in you and will accomplish all that HE has planned for you. Never again will you live by feelings, and emotions, but by the SPIRIT of the LIVING GOD! You are being refreshed even now. I command the "OIL of GLADNESS" be poured over your head and run down deep into your soul. HE Saves to the Utter MOST! Like Job, your footsteps are "bathed in butter." Unless a man be born of "water and the spirit" he cannot be born again. This water is the WORD. And even now it is "washing away" all of your pain, and afflictions, for which CHRIST died over 2000 years ago.

"In this life you will have trials and tribulations, BUT be of GOOD CHEER, for I (JESUS) have already over come them."

And now there is an "Overcomers Crown" stored up for you my brother because you are overcoming all that besets you.

JESUS is LORD over all of your emotions, feelings, and especially over that "HEART" of yours that HE Himself placed in you.

IN the presence of the LORD, there is "Fullness of JOY." "HE will never leave you, Fail you, nor Forsake you." Therefore you are always in HIS "presence". Acknowledge HIM. HE is there with you even now, "arms wide open." GOD Bless. Thank you for all you have done for me. The JOY of the LORD is your STRENGTH! Love you my brother. Key. GET READY...GOD is about to do something BIG in you. That's what has me excited for you! I know this in my spirit man. Hit me back with the "Good Report".

• Upvote 2

Oh man my brother. Am I excited for you. You just opened up a spiritual can of whoop on the enemy. Not only do you have a bunch of brothers and sisters in Christ interceding for you, but "what the enemy has meant for bad, GOD is going to turn for good."

Bang you still have it, your heart just spoke. right through all the scar tissue build up.

Wishwell wants to shower her lifetime allowance of +1's. Keylime..you blow me away!

• Upvote 1