Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To Vern, Hammy, George, Merlin, Todo, and others

wadaba

Dear friends,

"Certainly the Lord will do nothing without making clear his secret to his servants." (BBE -Amos 3:7)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The lion has roared. Who isn't afraid? The Almighty Lord has spoken. Who can keep from prophesying?" (GW -Amos 3:8)

"That is why I revealed to you what would happen long ago. I told you about them before they happened. {I did this} so you couldn't say, “My gods have done these things. My carved idols and my metal idols have commanded them to happen.” (GW -Isa 48:5)

"Be on your guard! I have told you everything before it happens." (GW -Mk 13:23)

"Behold, I have told you before." (KJV -Mt 24:25) Christ foretells the destruction of the temple

"And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe." (KJV -Jn 14:29)

To all those named above, and others who have written from the Biblical point of view, I want to say, "Thank You!" I have enjoyed it all tremendously. It's like, after getting everything ready for a long trip, taking a long shower and freshly clean garments before embarking to the terminal for departure.

To all others as well who continue to peruse these Bible threads, I'm glad that you are drawn to the light that is the True Light.

To some who are scorners yet, you are still with us for whatever you think may be your own reasons — I am glad you are here.

To some who are blasphemers, I'm glad you are also drawn to the light. There is hope for you.

What's the Bible doing here? The answer is one word which we have come to appreciate the last previous few months more than ever before — "INTEL !"

The Lord has always been and always will be a revealer of secrets. But The Lord's secrets are revealed to spiritual people.

... the animal man does not receive the effusions of the spirit of God; for they are foolishness to him; neither can he understand them, because they are spiritually discerned (cf. MaceNT-1 Corinthians 2:14).

But the spiritual man discerns everything, yet is himself discerned by no one (cf. MontgomeryNT-v15).

for how can he, that does not know the mind of the Lord, instruct another? but as for us, we are acquainted with the mind of the Lord (cf. MaceNT-v16).

Those who want to follow the will of God will know if what I teach is from God or if I teach my own thoughts (cf. John 7:15-17).

And those who are wise among the people will be the teachers (Daniel 11:33 BBE)

We are truly about to embark on a trip like we have never taken before. It will be glorious; and it will be hazardous. Some will fall prey to many potholes and pitfalls along the way. This path, believe me, will be lined up with highway-men and robbers; thieves and murderers of all kinds. Some will be taken prisoner in Babylon. Some may not survive. Some families will be tragically broken... needlessly... sadly.

This is not a mystery — though I did set it up mysteriously didn't I ? I am saying straightfowardly to all dinarians now... this "blessing", as we have heard it so called, can become a curse. I want to tell everyone of us, we need now more than ever, to trust in The Lord and return to Him a portion (He will show you how— think orphans, think homeless, think Japan, Jamaica, Haiti, etc.), that He will direct our steps and preserve us in the way we are about to embark upon. Whoever will hear these warnings now will save his soul from many sorrows. Many who will not, some who cannot hear, will fall prey to what the Bible calls the deceitfulness of riches. Many will be taken prisoner, as God's people were in ancient Babylon. For this reason I am hoping for good things for all of us, yet I feel compelled to say to many, "The LORD Will Refine His People Before He Rescues Them From Babylon". That is the chapter heading for Isaiah 48.

Get financial counsel! The dollar is dying — don't get caught holding it. Don't just cash in your dinars quickly — cash out of your dollars quickly also.

I will shut up now. Many will breathe a sigh of relief. To all of you, my fellow-travelers I hope you will receive this blessing from the Bible, from the book of Numbers 6:24-26 (KJV)

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

Look unto The Lord, the giver of all good things richly to enjoy.

The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth.

The lips of the righteous feed many: but fools die for want of wisdom.

The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

It is as sport to a fool to do mischief: but a man of understanding hath wisdom.

The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.

As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.

Proverbs 10:20-25 (KJV)

I am beginning this thread anticiipating an abundance of wisdom to follow that is in our midst here at this Dinar Vets forum.

Thanks again all of you. And The Lord bless us all.

wadaba

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 2

Thank you for the great read. At one point I had stepped down from the altar for all the wrong reasons, and made excuses to not get back up. Someone woke me up from making the excuses. Amazing how God uses others to speak through to get to us.

• Upvote 7

Boy, yer sew rite. Dis hole ride is Bibical. The Wealth of the Wicked is laid up for the Righteous. Was there a regime more wicked than Saddam's. And for those who say he had no WMD's-hogwash. If he was living today, what do you think would have happened? I have been filled with the joy of the Lord. And my grandson has been cured of leukemia when most have said he had no chance. I never wavered and i am not the most positive guy in the world. I have that same feeling about the RV. But, we can not let our blessing go to waste. We need to search our hearts and start each new day with thoughts of how we will spread this wealth. But, that does not mean that we bypass ourselves. We can do both.

• Upvote 3

I am not a Bible thumper. I was truly angered and offended when someone presupposed that I was a 'thumper' simply because I supported a post. I have been so fried by the church I really have no time for religiousness but also know that my life is meaningless without my relgionship with God through Christ. I say all that just to clarify my view of this investment is NOT some high and lofty imagination. Anyone who thinks they have earned this investment by their great planning is a fool. This investment is something none of us deserve but have been granted an opportunity to enjoy. Along with that come responsibility. If you think you are going to hoard all your wealth I will give you 3 years and you will be worst off than you are presently. We are granted this opportunity for individual reason that each person must find for themselves. Some of my reasons include providing for my children in ways and means otherwise impossible. Another reason includes veteran issues such as the Wounded Warrior Project and, if possible, paying for people like Papa John to go over to the bases and bake the soldiers actual homemade pizza. Everyone must find their own reasons why you have been 'invited' into this investment.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Remember- ----In ALL things acknowledge the Lord--- He will dirst your paths and He and only He will shine the light unto your journey in life. No-one else has ever come back from the dead and asened in to heaven . Everything i have stated here here is recorded and journaled by historyens of that time. There is a saying that ----if people do -not believe what you say --let time prove the right or wrong.I finad that people will not wait long enough and then say your wrong. When it comes to CHRIST and HIS FATHER and The HOLY SPIRIT i say wait on the LORD nad HE will prove everything and you will be full. In ALL things acknowledge the LORD------ -Hers is the way i look at everything ---Psalm 23 we all know it ---But look at it and read it --- It starts out as ---The LORD is my shepherd I SHALL NOT WANT-- tHIS IS A PROMISE HERE FOLKS.. isnt GOD great? I love it--Blessings to all--Vern :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Thank you all for your comments, Thank you for all the scripture. It is truly a help today.

I have been sick with Pancreatisis for the past 9 months.

My marriage is rocky

My business is almost gone(or so I thought),

I was driving home the other day and ask God to please bring me a blessing.

it was about 30 minutes later that the phone rang and it was a customer who I had sold some medical equipment to 10yrs ago.

We had kept in touch but only 1 or 2 times per year.

He Gave me the name of someone who is buying A closed hospital and is going to reopen it and wants all medical equipment and beds replaced.

I SAY THIS WITH ALL THE FAITH I HAVE IN ME; GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS

When i was down to nothing and Faith was all I had left It was Faith that carried me through.

I pray for this RV so that my famly can be brought back together .

I truly want to bless others even before I appear to be blessed.

Thank you Lord.

• Upvote 3

I have thoroughly enjoyed the folks that have discussed various religous topics on this site. In December in the chat room I had requested prayer for my one month old grandson, he was scheduled to have a very intrusive surgery. Average Joe said he would place him on a prayer chain. As did our church. And I am here to tell you. My grandson was reevaluated and did not have the surgery after all. I love this site and what Adam provides.

• Upvote 3

Dear friends,

"Certainly the Lord will do nothing without making clear his secret to his servants." (BBE -Amos 3:7)

"The lion has roared. Who isn't afraid? The Almighty Lord has spoken. Who can keep from prophesying?" (GW -Amos 3:8)

"That is why I revealed to you what would happen long ago. I told you about them before they happened. {I did this} so you couldn't say, “My gods have done these things. My carved idols and my metal idols have commanded them to happen.” (GW -Isa 48:5)

"Be on your guard! I have told you everything before it happens." (GW -Mk 13:23)

"Behold, I have told you before." (KJV -Mt 24:25) Christ foretells the destruction of the temple

"And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe." (KJV -Jn 14:29)

To all those named above, and others who have written from the Biblical point of view, I want to say, "Thank You!" I have enjoyed it all tremendously. It's like, after getting everything ready for a long trip, taking a long shower and freshly clean garments before embarking to the terminal for departure.

To all others as well who continue to peruse these Bible threads, I'm glad that you are drawn to the light that is the True Light.

To some who are scorners yet, you are still with us for whatever you think may be your own reasons — I am glad you are here.

To some who are blasphemers, I'm glad you are also drawn to the light. There is hope for you.

What's the Bible doing here? The answer is one word which we have come to appreciate the last previous few months more than ever before — "INTEL !"

The Lord has always been and always will be a revealer of secrets. But The Lord's secrets are revealed to spiritual people.

We are truly about to embark on a trip like we have never taken before. It will be glorious; and it will be hazardous. Some will fall prey to many potholes and pitfalls along the way. This path, believe me, will be lined up with highway-men and robbers; thieves and murderers of all kinds. Some will be taken prisoner in Babylon. Some may not survive. Some families will be tragically broken... needlessly... sadly.

This is not a mystery — though I did set it up mysteriously didn't I ? I am saying straightfowardly to all dinarians now... this "blessing", as we have heard it so called, can become a curse. I want to tell everyone of us, we need now more than ever, to trust in The Lord and return to Him a portion (He will show you how— think orphans, think homeless, think Japan, Jamaica, Haiti, etc.), that He will direct our steps and preserve us in the way we are about to embark upon. Whoever will hear these warnings now will save his soul from many sorrows. Many who will not, some who cannot hear, will fall prey to what the Bible calls the deceitfulness of riches. Many will be taken prisoner, as God's people were in ancient Babylon. For this reason I am hoping for good things for all of us, yet I feel compelled to say to many, "The LORD Will Refine His People Before He Rescues Them From Babylon". That is the chapter heading for Isaiah 48.

Get financial counsel! The dollar is dying — don't get caught holding it. Don't just cash in your dinars quickly — cash out of your dollars quickly also.

I will shut up now. Many will breathe a sigh of relief. To all of you, my fellow-travelers I hope you will receive this blessing from the Bible, from the book of Numbers 6:24-26 (KJV)

Look unto The Lord, the giver of all good things richly to enjoy.

I am beginning this thread anticiipating an abundance of wisdom to follow that is in our midst here at this Dinar Vets forum.

Thanks again all of you. And The Lord bless us all.

wadaba

Thanks for displaying the word of God. Encouraging, there is so much to gain in building a relationship with Christ, believing in him, and doing his will. God bless you.

• Upvote 2

My story is simple, my heart is hardened and run cold from War. Though I believe in the word and in the Lord I do not have a heart full of his word and Joy such as many of you. It seems as though I have lost the ability to..........Love in depth, Care with abundance, Feel for my fellow man and most of all I have become dead in the spirit. For this I know what the Lord says. I consider myself lucky however to be around those of you who so richly enjoy life and are filled with Christ in the spirit. Peace.

• Upvote 5

This is for capike. The reality that he chooses to believe in. Which is fine, as long as my hands are clean. Again, to everyone else read on if you want, though I have had a couple of comments on my home page from capike so CAPIKE (not yelling, just clarification) this is for you. Can't wait for your intelligent response.

The theory of evolution suggests that all living things on Earth have come into being through accidental, random natural processes that began with a primeval mass of subatomic particles and radiation billions of years ago. Further, evolution states that life formed spontaneously from non-living inorganic matter and, through chance and random good mutations, life gradually evolved from a "simple" cell into the remarkable diversity of plant and animal life, as well as humanity. Evolution is taught as a fact, not as a theory, in the universities and high schools throughout the world. Although Charles Darwin popularized the theory almost 150 years ago, it remains just that--a theory--because the

scientific evidence required to prove it has never been found. The only thing holding the tattered theory of evolution together is the powerful desire of millions of people to hold on to the notion of evolution, regardless of its scientific weakness, because the alternative is unthinkable to its believers. The only logical alternative to evolution is obviously the theory that a supernatural being--GOD--purposefully designed and created the Universe and man.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth!

One of the most basic of all scientific observations is known as the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This fundamental law of science states that the total amount of usable energy throughout the Universe is constantly decreasing. This law is fundamental in science because scientists have never found a single exception to this observation. Okay guys this must mean, unless you can find what scientists have not that the Universe must have been created at some point in time and has been running down ever since. This means that the "steady state" theory of some early evolutionary scientists that the Universe has always existed is false.

The first problem of evolution that must be faced is this: Where did the Universe and its massive energy come from and when did it begin? It is ILLOGICAL to believe that the Universe accidentally came into existence out of nothing and out of random chance. The only logical conclusion is that the Universe was purposefully created with intelligent design and supernatural power by some Being who exists outside of the Universe, space, energy, and time itself. That Designer must be God.

The second fundamental problem faced by the theory of evolution is the absolute impossibility that life was spontaneously generated by chance from inanimate or non-living inorganic elements. The evolutionists account for the chance development of life from non-living matter by imagining the the Earth's primitive oceans and atmosphere in the distant past ( In a Universe without any life) were composed of an unusual chemical mixture the call "prebiotic soup." Look it up. In other words, they suggest that the oceans and atmosphere on the primitive Earth were accidentally composed of every single one of the essential chemicals and that some energy source, possibly lightning, stimulated these unlikely chemicals to bond together over billions of years by pure chance to spontaneously generate life from non-living material. How CRAZY IS THAT? But if you don't believe in a Creator YOU HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.

The words of Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe, an eminent British scientist: "One of the earliest questions that was raised in connection with the primordial soup was deciding whether at any early stage in the Earth's history, if there was a situation when the Earth's atmosphere was not of its present character, that is, was REDUCING [without free oxygen] rather than oxidizing. We looked at this rather carefully, and we decided that the Earth's atmosphere was never of the right character to form an organic soup...we published this in a book under the title of 'LIFECLOUD'...Geo chemists and geologists have now come round; they now go on to say the the primordial soup had to be imported from outside...THERE'S NO WAY IT COULD HAVE DEVELOPED UPON THE EARTH...The organic soup itself is not such a marvelous thing. It is a prerequisite for any biological activity to start; that's certainly true. But it doesn't follow that if you have an organic soup it could get life started...And when we looked at the probabilities of the assembly of organic materials into a living system, it turns out that the improbabilities are really horrendous, horrific in extent and I concluded along with my colleagues that [this] could not have happened spontaneously on the Earth...There's not enough time, there's not enough resources and there's no way in which that could have happened on the Earth."

If the atmosphere contained free oxygen, as most scientists believe, the the oxygen would have combined with the amino acids, which would make them useless to the process. However, FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUEMENT, lets imagine the the impossible actually occurred by chance, producing the soup. But then what are the odds against the spontaneous generation of life developing accidentally from this "prebiotic soup"? Biologists have calculated that the odds against these chemicals spontaneously generating organic life by chance, according to Dr. Wickramasinghe, are only one chance in 10, to 40,000 The odds are equal to 1 followed by 40,000 zeros! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? To put this in perspective, scientists have calculated that the total number of atoms existing throughout the known Universe of 50 billion galaxies (each containing hundreds of millions of stars like our Milky Way) is only 10 to 74. That is a 1 followed by 74 zeros.

Please!

IN THE BEGGINING GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH. gen 1-1

Evolutionary scientist Arthur Keith admitted, evolution is unproved and unprovable. We only believe it because the only alternative is special creation which is unthinkable.--B.G.Ranganathan, ORIGINS? (Carlisle:The Banner of Truth Trust, 1988):22.

Some evolutionists are honest enough to admit that their support for evolution is actually a matter of religious faith as opposed to empirical science. professor G.A.Kerkut, of the University of Southampton (London), expressed his conclusion regarding the underlying attitudes of many scientists on the subject of Bio genesis (evolution): "It is therefore a matter of faith on the part of the biologist that bio genesis [evolution] did occur and he can choose whatever method of bio genesis happens to suit him personally;the evidence for what did happen is not available. G.A. Rerkut, IMPLICATIONS OF EVOLUTION (London: Pergamon press, 1960): 150.

In other words, forget about scientific evidence, just BELIEVE in evolution as a "matter of faith" because the evidence "is not available."

A strong supporter of the theory of evolution, Professor T.L. Moor, wrote, "The more one studies paleontology, the more certain one becomes that evolution is based on faith alone. B.G.Ranganathan, ORIGINS? (cARLISLE:The Banner of Truth Trust, 1988):22.

Another evolutionist, Dr. Solly Zuckerman, finally admitted the truth when he wrote, "The record of reckless speculation of human orgins) is so astonishing that it is legitimate to ask whether much science is yet to be found in this field at all. Philip Johnson, DARWIN ON TRIAL (Washington, D.C.:regnery Gateway, 1991):82.

Dr. Niles Eldredge has written, "We paleontologists have said that the history of life supports (the story of gradual adaptive change), all the while really knowing that it does not." Philip Johnson, DARWIN ON TRIAL (Washington, D.C.:regnery Gateway, 1991):59.

I BELIEVE THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF ATHEISTS: The ordinary atheist and the ornery kind. Ordinary atheist says, "I believe there is no God while I acknowledge that it is possible that you might have encountered evidence that convinces you that God exists." While the other says, "There is no God, and you can't possibly know that there is a God either.

God is in everything I do and say (that is the plan anyway) If you are one who chooses to keep God out of your life, He is not in anything you do. The former is my choice.

• Upvote 2

I think it needs to be kept in Off Topics Posting. I don't feel it is appropriate for it to go under Dinar Rumors. :) I just read one that went into a great deal of religious explination. While I appreciate one's religious views, I feel Dinar Rumors is not the place for a vast discussion of the matter. I hope this makes since and that no one takes it as a slam. :)

• Downvote 1

My story is simple, my heart is hardened and run cold from War. Though I believe in the word and in the Lord I do not have a heart full of his word and Joy such as many of you. It seems as though I have lost the ability to..........Love in depth, Care with abundance, Feel for my fellow man and most of all I have become dead in the spirit. For this I know what the Lord says. I consider myself lucky however to be around those of you who so richly enjoy life and are filled with Christ in the spirit. Peace.

First I would to say I appreciate your service. I myself am still in Iraq as a contractor in support of the military, it hardly compares.

To be joyous is a decision you make just like any other. The word of God tells us that all we have to do is believe. The changing of our hearts comes from diligently seeking and building a relationship with Christ. To know him is to know Love Peace and Joy. The holy spirit will be given to you and you won't have a choice. Seek him and seek him hard in doing so you begin pull yourself out of the equation and become a service to someone else all of which Christ does for us. This in return will cleanse your heart. Then it will elevate you to be used it's also the beginnings of a good leader. I'm sure you understand that quite well.

Have you ever noticed one of the greatest joys you could have is simply making someone else smile. I'm sure you can vouch for what I'm talking about because you took on a responsibility for your country to provide service for us. And in return you are able to witness the freedoms that we enjoy and sometime take advantage of daily. The word of God tells us that faith comes by hearing I encourage you surround yourself with people of this liking (church) and read your bible. The book of John is a great place to start it summarizes the life of Jesus Christ quite well. because He is already in you, you have joy. God bless you brother.

• Upvote 2

First I would to say I appreciate your service. I myself am still in Iraq as a contractor in support of the military, it hardly compares.

To be joyous is a decision you make just like any other. The word of God tells us that all we have to do is believe. The changing of our hearts comes from diligently seeking and building a relationship with Christ. To know him is to know Love Peace and Joy. The holy spirit will be given to you and you won't have a choice. Seek him and seek him hard in doing so you begin pull yourself out of the equation and become a service to someone else all of which Christ does for us. This in return will cleanse your heart. Then it will elevate you to be used it's also the beginnings of a good leader. I'm sure you understand that quite well.

Have you ever noticed one of the greatest joys you could have is simply making someone else smile. I'm sure you can vouch for what I'm talking about because you took on a responsibility for your country to provide service for us. And in return you are able to witness the freedoms that we enjoy and sometime take advantage of daily. The word of God tells us that faith comes by hearing I encourage you surround yourself with people of this liking (church) and read your bible. The book of John is a great place to start it summarizes the life of Jesus Christ quite well. because He is already in you, you have joy. God bless you brother.

:) Yes you are right on the money- PSALM 23 --The Lord is MY shepherd I shall not want----- believe me when i say - you wont want because JESUS is in you- when DAVID wrote this he was in turmoil and praised GOD so profoundly that if i do what DAVID says to do i have an experiance with GOD that blows me away- WHY ? because GOD gives back and when i Praise HIM HE gives me more than i asked for. When DAVID sang to GOD he was happy and when i do the same i am happy also. If your stck and dont know what to do just copy what the saints did yes people like DAVID in PSALMS . tHAT IS A BOOK OF POETRY AND SONGS ALL DIRECTED AT god. Do what he did and you will find that GOD is the same from yesterday to to day and will be tomorrow- Read this PSALM13- 1-6 PSALM 91 1-6 (for sleeping and safety)PSALM121-7-8 PSALM 100 1-5 for singing and of course PSALM23--Blessings to all-Vern :)

• Upvote 1

I Believe it is here so you will have no excuse for not accepting or Hearing about Christ. Many will say they didn't hear or were not told about Him, then the flash in your minds will go back to Dinar Vets and this post that you started...

:) Yes you are right on the money- PSALM 23 --The Lord is MY shepherd I shall not want----- believe me when i say - you wont want because JESUS is in you- when DAVID wrote this he was in turmoil and praised GOD so profoundly that if i do what DAVID says to do i have an experiance with GOD that blows me away- WHY ? because GOD gives back and when i Praise HIM HE gives me more than i asked for. When DAVID sang to GOD he was happy and when i do the same i am happy also. If your stck and dont know what to do just copy what the saints did yes people like DAVID in PSALMS . tHAT IS A BOOK OF POETRY AND SONGS ALL DIRECTED AT god. Do what he did and you will find that GOD is the same from yesterday to to day and will be tomorrow- Read this PSALM13- 1-6 PSALM 91 1-6 (for sleeping and safety)PSALM121-7-8 PSALM 100 1-5 for singing and of course PSALM23--Blessings to all-Vern :)

I thought I was going to shout and start break dancing just reading that. Thank you Vern. God bless you

• Upvote 1