Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Not promoting or bashing or getting people to go to other sites,,,

i'm a reputable person who provides good info.

i was banned for telling yall to check out a certain site, so they banned me even after all the hard work i've done on this site..

my old username - "rdb"

hence my new name "rdbisback"

SO "NO" i'm not a "newbie"

but i'm curious to know whats up with DD site?

does anyone know...? its blank,,, is he preparing the RV notification? :o

ohhhhh.

p.s

please don't delete or have me banned again

Edited by rdbisback
  • Upvote 2

IF THAT IS ALI`S SITE HE POSTED i`m through with d d i have another site just for info only and a e-mail site, a lot of the dinar sites are shutting down if you haven`t noticed----R V BAYYYYYYYYBEEEEEEEEEE

What dinar sites are shutting down?

What dinar sites are shutting down?

LOL-

Lots of mis-information out there. I do not think that any other sites are shutting down. A "dealer" called SGCS was recently closed down by the government, but that wasn't a blog site.

DD was down for 7 hours last week because of computer problems. I do NOT believe DD needs any "pre-RV" testing or any other silly thing for his site. Computers are fickle at times. Servers go down.

rdb - I say we should ban you. It is nothing personal, nor has it anything to do with anything you post because nobody reads your stuff any way. No, you should be banned just because it is fun. By banning you, it will make the rest of us feel superior. Now, it is no easy task to make any of us feel superior, so we thank you for asking not to be banned because we would have never have thought to do so. The petitions are being passed and we will let you know by midnight, but, then again, RV is supposed to happen at 11pm, so I guess you won't care.

• Upvote 1