Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I truly hope this RV is very sooooon! I do not care TBO what it comes in at. .20 .50 1.00 or 3.22 I just want off this ridiculous roller coaster. I have too many other things going on in my investment life living in retirement at 43. I just want to close this chapter. JMO. Peace.

• Upvote 1

Found this info buried in IMF Document Way on page 26

Similarly, little progress was made in the restructuring of the balance sheets of the two largest

state-owned banks, Rafidain and Rasheed. With the assistance of the IMF, however, we have

now developed a way forward to remove the legacy items of the Saddam-era regime from the

balance sheets of these banks. More specifically, we will establish a Bank Reconciliation Unit

(BRU), with participation at a technical level of staff from these two banks, the CBI, the

Ministry of Finance, the BSA, and experts of Ernst & Young (who were the agents of the

Ministry of Finance in the external debt restructuring process) to: (i) deal with all legacy external

liabilities taking into account the government’s actions in the context of Iraq’s external debt

restructuring (ii) indentify and propose to write-off nonperforming loans to defunct state-owned

enterprises; (iii) propose a course of action for other remaining unreconciled accounts; and (iv)

after the balance sheets have been cleaned up, revalue the remaining foreign currency

denominated balance sheet items. The BRU will work under the supervision of the Restructuring

Oversight Committee (ROC), consisting of the Minister of Finance, the Governor of the CBI,

and the Chairman of the BSA. The BRU will send its recommendations for final approval to the

ROC to ensure that the restructuring of these banks’ balance sheet has the necessary support and

authorization. Through this process, we aim to complete the restructuring of the balance sheets

of Rafidain and Rasheed by end-June 2011 (a new date for the completion of this structural

benchmark).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Found this info buried in IMF Document Way on page 26

Similarly, little progress was made in the restructuring of the balance sheets of the two largest

state-owned banks, Rafidain and Rasheed. With the assistance of the IMF, however, we have

now developed a way forward to remove the legacy items of the Saddam-era regime from the

balance sheets of these banks. More specifically, we will establish a Bank Reconciliation Unit

(BRU), with participation at a technical level of staff from these two banks, the CBI, the

Ministry of Finance, the BSA, and experts of Ernst & Young (who were the agents of the

Ministry of Finance in the external debt restructuring process) to: (i) deal with all legacy external

liabilities taking into account the government’s actions in the context of Iraq’s external debt

restructuring (ii) indentify and propose to write-off nonperforming loans to defunct state-owned

enterprises; (iii) propose a course of action for other remaining unreconciled accounts; and (iv)

after the balance sheets have been cleaned up, revalue the remaining foreign currency

denominated balance sheet items. The BRU will work under the supervision of the Restructuring

Oversight Committee (ROC), consisting of the Minister of Finance, the Governor of the CBI,

and the Chairman of the BSA. The BRU will send its recommendations for final approval to the

ROC to ensure that the restructuring of these banks’ balance sheet has the necessary support and

authorization. Through this process, we aim to complete the restructuring of the balance sheets

of Rafidain and Rasheed by end-June 2011 (a new date for the completion of this structural

benchmark).

ok, we see that... can u stop posting it everywhere now...

and june is the deadline, doesnt mean it has to take that long

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's on the way bro. It would have been done already if they took this half as serious as we do. I think we could remove most of the GOI and replace them with fence posts and nobody would know the difference.

Well said cowboy. I'd like to believe they (MP) are working hard to hold and pull this thing together - and maybe they are - just can't understand why it hasn't happened yet. I'm sure ready to get out of this sandbox.

Is it just me or does anyone feel an RV coming very soon!

Too much confusion going on, which would happen right before... (my opinion)

Who feels this way also?

I'm Praying by this weekend

I am right there with you, my right palm has been itching lately. Old folklore says that if right palm itches there is money coming to you.....if left palm itchs money is going from you.

• Upvote 1

It's on the way bro. It would have been done already if they took this half as serious as we do. I think we could remove most of the GOI and replace them with fence posts and nobody would know the difference.

I'm with ya there Roadrunner, fence post is right.

I hope you are right on the date butkus51. I believe the rate will be higher than you think. But that's just my opinion. I hope you didn't get upset when I picked on your post yesterday. Nothing personal, I was just picking on you. Always enjoy reading you.