Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Plan After RV Party & Lighten Up

Hey Guys & Dolls!

Lighten up already. What we need to be doing is planning the AFTER party. That is about the only thing in this ride we can control so let's have some fun planning for it. That makes more sense to me than wringing our hands lamenting it is not happening when the "gurus" say.

I have only been in for about 2 years but made the decision to remain in for the long haul. I am still a believer, and yes, I would like it to happen tomorrow, but am prepared if it doesn't.

Anyone with me? What do you think we should do at the AFTER RV PARTY?

How about food? Barbeque, steaks, Chinese buffet, WHAT?

Drink? Okay I know there needs to be a few adult beverages, but only a few right or we might get crazy. Or at least some folks might. Not me or you for sure!

How bout our clothes? Should we have a costume party? Maybe come as our favorite new rich person?

Where should we have it as travel should not be such a big thing for us then? I still like Cowboy Stadium since I know a bunch of you have not been.

Now, isn't that more fun to think about than some of the other stuff?

Have fun dreaming and COME ON DINAR, some of us need some relief!

Blessings to you all. And I recommend retirement highly. I am loving it but could love it deeper with a little walking around money!

Edited by TexasFisherman
  • Upvote 4

Im sure MOSt of you do NOT want to see me without clothes.

lol

Cowboy stadium sounds Great.

How much of the stadium are you talkin bout using"?

Jerrys rates are pretty high , even for post rv millionares

but then again "hey we gota dream big and it dont get much bigger than Cowboys Stadium"

I was driving from Denton one day back to Waco and was on I-35 around Texas motor speedway(which is another good idea in itself), and looked out the window and BAM there it was.

I could actually see the stadium all the way over there,(which is at least 30 miles away

GOD bless everyone and GO RV

With all this roller coastal ride I'm sooooo ready to spend at least 7 days CRUISE will do it for me. I want some R&R, gournet cuisines, shows & entertainments, without lifting a finger !!! I want it all & cruises offers all that for me. When I go on my cruises 3 - 5 days is too short and 9 + days I have not tried so can't comment, but I've done 7 days on Princess so that sounds good for me.

Oh yeah....cruises for me. But I really want to have my whole family with me....all 27 of us. I'd dreamed of this for a very long time now. Oh yeah I can see myself there already. Go RV !!!

Hey Guys & Dolls!

Lighten up already. What we need to be doing is planning the AFTER party. That is about the only thing in this ride we can control so let's have some fun planning for it. That makes more sense to me than wringing our hands lamenting it is not happening when the "gurus" say.

I have only been in for about 2 years but made the decision to remain in for the long haul. I am still a believer, and yes, I would like it to happen tomorrow, but am prepared if it doesn't.

Anyone with me? What do you think we should do at the AFTER RV PARTY?

How about food? Barbeque, steaks, Chinese buffet, WHAT?

Drink? Okay I know there needs to be a few adult beverages, but only a few right or we might get crazy. Or at least some folks might. Not me or you for sure!

How bout our clothes? Should we have a costume party? Maybe come as our favorite new rich person?

Where should we have it as travel should not be such a big thing for us then? I still like Cowboy Stadium since I know a bunch of you have not been.

Now, isn't that more fun to think about than some of the other stuff?

Have fun dreaming and COME ON DINAR, some of us need some relief!

Blessings to you all. And I recommend retirement highly. I am loving it but could love it deeper with a little walking around money!

Tex i like that idea, i don't drink alcohol but i like the food idea. What about a big Texas style BBQ.

Shinnadin - I have to be honest with you. I am kind of smitten by your picture. You have a great sense of humor. I wish that I did. I am always so serious. Can we just imagine when this happens? I hope we have it at that Texas Speeway. I can set up a booth of my Nascar collector plates. I really thought that these plates were my path to retirement, but nobody seems to want them. Seemed like a good idea. My basement is stacked with these along with the Pat Boone Albums I have (I cornered the market), but they are 45 rpms, with the big hole in the middle.

• Upvote 1

You guys are funny. I might be fun to post a calendar each year of meet and greets and events. Give everybody a road trip. The last crawfish boil that i went to have a live one man band who only played Irish Folk songs. It was great, different but great.

Those 45's and plates work good for ***** shooting butkus. The first thing I would do is kick back in the big ol recliner and relax and soak it all in. Refresh the mind, be glad the rides over and NOT get near a computer for days. B)

Edited by txk9popo

Those 45's and plates work good for ***** shooting butkus. The first thing I would do is kick back in the big ol recliner and relax and soak it all in. Refresh the mind, be glad the rides over and NOT get near a computer for days. B)

Since when did the word sceet spelled with a K become a censored word?

Boast not thyself of tomorrow...for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth..

Lighten up. For now this is just for fun. Leave your name with the girl out front. We'll give you a call when we are ready to "Sit Upon The Ground And Tell Sad Tales About The Death Of Kings".

TF, If we are going to make this truly a GOURMET cook -out , we have to include Fried Catfish, cheese-grits, hush-puppies, onion rings, Waffle fried sweettaters,,(southern spelling)...and lots of good southern Sweet Tea, YUM YUM! Good things to all!

• Upvote 1

TF, If we are going to make this truly a GOURMET cook -out , we have to include Fried Catfish, cheese-grits, hush-puppies, onion rings, Waffle fried sweettaters,,(southern spelling)...and lots of good southern Sweet Tea, YUM YUM! Good things to all!

I forgot to mention, bring along extra Cholesterol medicine and lots of Rolaids, but anyway all the plans suggested sound better than a swift kick in the butt with a frozen boot! Again, Good Things To All!

Well,I for one, do not wish to become part of the plot of a movie of the week, about a bunch of people who defied all odds and most of the world's opinion by buying dinar, and when their ship came in they took it on a cruise, or made a stadium party, and ended up the target of thieves who saw the oppportunity to rob or ransome a lot of people, all because they were foolish enough to gather in one place and advertise they were celebrating becoming rich.

Just had to get that out and over with.

Now, for my real deal ... my party will be by paying for the local seniors group to host a party at their facility to a group of emotionally disturbed teens who have been working with the seniors to rebuild a part of the community centre that housed a pool hall for everyone and had been vandalized. That way two groups get to party, and there will be benefits for the entire community, and I will sit there feeling totally superior because only one person in one of the groups will know of my involvement. Now THAT is what I call a party for me.

HOWEVER ... I know that isn't a party for everyone. So, getting into the spirit of the original post, if I were to go party with the great people I have found along this road, I would opt for the cruise. Lots of sun, great food, swimming pools on deck, and great food, gambling to take away my new wealth, great food, world class entertainment along with world class food, spa and massage facilities and then some great food, and to top it all off (though I don't personally drink) some great inebriants and some more great food.

So, let me know if anything like that is planned and I might just hire a body guard and show up for the entertainment ... er, well ... maybe more for ... you know ... the great food!!!!!!

:):rolleyes::D<_<:lol::rolleyes::)

smee2

• Downvote 1