Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who's ready to cut there loses??

This is the most messed up deal.............Since 2005 for me & for some 2003............. I know now this is not going to happen............. This info is from the TOP!! I am not saying anymore because of all the bashing j er ks u know who u r..

To all the good people............ yes its true..... RV will never happen.... I am VERY invested also............. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT!!! :(

Newman if you want out; sell me your dinars at a good rate and i will buy it all. Simple then you have no more worries. If you really believe it won't RV then sell it all. Then you can rest easy.

Ok I'm gonna say something........................CANCEL. No for real this time, how about......................CANCEL. My humble opinion about this..........................CANCEL. DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who put that cancel button there???? Too bad I didnt find it earlier on this site!!!!!! :blink::blink:

• Upvote 2

OK, if you know for certain that this effort is bogus, what are you doing here? Why hang around- and why would you care if we fools bash you? Is this something you just discovered? It just doesn't sound right- or real.

I think the time of the Anti-pumper has come: the Dumper.

The Dumper...I like that!

When I say the TOP.......... It means the RICHES......... Money people N.Y. The top, I hope this helps........ Sorry for some mis spelled words........... I have had to many captans & cokes today......... I am bummed out!!! :( This is 10000% sure.. Again very sorry!!

I hope your not referring th the Big $ GURU's of N.Y. Like AIG,Lehman Brothers, Fanny Mae & Freddie Mac

I really hope these are not the same genius your listening to.

I purchase my dinar at $680 a million 7 years ago, I've doubled my money already.

I'am sure glad I didn't listen to your people.

What ever the masses are doing,If you just do the opposite you will be just fine.

How in the world could a dictatorship turned into a democracy sitting on top of A commodity like Oil which the whole world needs possibly be a bad investment. I don' think so. In fact I will put my money where my mouth is and purchase your Dinar from you!

No more captains & cokes problem solved.

GO RV / RI

• Upvote 1

People at the "top" also tell the ones below them that the dinar is a scam and a waste of money as they sit on millions of dinar themselves............. :lol: I think you were just lied to my friend!!

Yea Man, that's the real deal! This thing is going to bust wide open one day. It certainly will. I'm still buying at a slow steady pace. Better gamble than Vegas ever was, (Vegas has it's good sides).biggrin.gif

Newmannnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Grrr (Jerry Seinfeld) Your frickin title has two words mis used. First of all, you are talking about the posseive, so the word is "Their". Second you mean to refer to Losses, not loses. When your intro is that bad, you could have just posted a first paragraph superior to Charles Dickens in "A Tale of Two Cities", but instead you give up your true identity before you even start. The RV is not happening because Shabibi reads these posts and says - shoot if the Americans get all this money, they may want to join my club. But Newman, all is not lost. If you do not give up, Shabibi will cave and then you can hire the dude in "King's Speech", or better still Professor henry Higgins.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Newmannnnnnnnnnnnnnn. If you do not give up, Shabibi will cave and then you can hire the dude in "King's Speech", or better still Professor henry Higgins.

:lol: buwahahaha!!!!

"I no me v'ouls b'for i come i did..." :lol: "Thee rAhin in Spah'n stAHys mAH'nley in thee plah'n..." :o

lol :lol:

• Upvote 1

Tell ya what I'm gonna do---mail me your dinars and forget about em should you be wrong and the RV/RI happens -- I will send you back 75% after taxes if the Rv /Ri doesn't happen I will send you 25% of the value--you can forget about looking and waiting and fretting and go on with your life--LOL!

Capt. Cliff

I will accept your unwanted dinars on the same terms Capt Cliff presented to you here too.

Edited by MSgt of Marines

I always chime in on quitter's posts. I know I will get bashed, but I don't care. I refuse to try to convince you to stay invested. I just think you are weak. I don't care about the crap that will be hurled at me. Quitters are losers and losers are quitters. For the life of me, I don't understand why you feel the need to broadcast the fact that you are giving up. If it's for sympathy, you ain't gettin' it from me. But don't worry! Many here will try to convince you to stay invested. That's what you wanted anyways, right?

• Upvote 3

Newmannnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Grrr (Jerry Seinfeld) Your frickin title has two words mis used. First of all, you are talking about the posseive, so the word is "Their". Second you mean to refer to Losses, not loses. When your intro is that bad, you could have just posted a first paragraph superior to Charles Dickens in "A Tale of Two Cities", but instead you give up your true identity before you even start. The RV is not happening because Shabibi reads these posts and says - shoot if the Americans get all this money, they may want to join my club. But Newman, all is not lost. If you do not give up, Shabibi will cave and then you can hire the dude in "King's Speech", or better still Professor henry Higgins.

Although there are a couple of faux pas in your response I know they were probably more errors of omission than anything. It's true that expressing oneself correctly is important if the writer is to be taken seriously.

Although there are a couple of faux pas in your response I know they were probably more errors of omission than anything. It's true that expressing oneself correctly is important if the writer is to be taken seriously.

r65 - Isn't the plural of Faux Pas - Faux Passes? I guess not. Henry not being capitalized is not my fault. Do you realize the kind of hands I have - hands that made all those tackles - so I have a steno come in to handle all the keyboard functions. Thus if Faux Pesos should come forth, it is the steno's fault. Girls, please note that I did not name a gender for the steno and would never say things like "My Girl". Actually, I wouldn't want to upset this broad.

When I say the TOP.......... It means the RICHES......... Money people N.Y. The top, I hope this helps........ Sorry for some mis spelled words........... I have had to many captans & cokes today......... I am bummed out!!! :( This is 10000% sure.. Again very sorry!!

All I can picture in my head anytime you write something is that moron on Seinfeld and I hear Jerry saying "Neman" :angry:

No way can Iraq have a worthless currency forever. Take a positive pill, you need it!!!

• Upvote 2

Unless you are talking directly with Rockafella, I wouldn't get too excited.

i agree entirely, there are IMHO VERY FEW key families that are in control of this currency, and it's value. The same families that crashed the bank of england etc...follow the really big money, and you will find the power, the power to remain annonymous and yet in control. jr

This is the most messed up deal.............Since 2005 for me & for some 2003............. I know now this is not going to happen............. This info is from the TOP!! I am not saying anymore because of all the bashing j er ks u know who u r..

To all the good people............ yes its true..... RV will never happen.... I am VERY invested also............. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT!!! sad.gif

sounds like you're letting your dinar burn a hole in your pocket, just tuck it away and forget it til the RV...