Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who's ready to cut there loses??

r65 - Isn't the plural of Faux Pas - Faux Passes? I guess not. Henry not being capitalized is not my fault. Do you realize the kind of hands I have - hands that made all those tackles - so I have a steno come in to handle all the keyboard functions. Thus if Faux Pesos should come forth, it is the steno's fault. Girls, please note that I did not name a gender for the steno and would never say things like "My Girl". Actually, I wouldn't want to upset this broad.

:lmao: :lmao:

When I say the TOP.......... It means the RICHES......... Money people N.Y. The top, I hope this helps........ Sorry for some mis spelled words........... I have had to many captans & cokes today......... I am bummed out!!! sad.gif This is 10000% sure.. Again very sorry!!

Just reset your breaker!!!laugh.gif

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59540-whos-ready-to-cut-there-loses/#ixzz1HXavrbs4

This is the most messed up deal.............Since 2005 for me & for some 2003............. I know now this is not going to happen............. This info is from the TOP!! I am not saying anymore because of all the bashing j er ks u know who u r..

To all the good people............ yes its true..... RV will never happen.... I am VERY invested also............. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT!!! :(

Newman,when you say "I know this is not going to happen..........................This info is from the TOP!!" Who might "the TOP" be? This post might be more credible if you provided more info, thanks.......................................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!

This is the most messed up deal.............Since 2005 for me & for some 2003............. I know now this is not going to happen............. This info is from the TOP!! I am not saying anymore because of all the bashing j er ks u know who u r..

To all the good people............ yes its true..... RV will never happen.... I am VERY invested also............. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT!!! sad.gif

Plenty of places to cash in if you want to cut and run, see ya

• Upvote 1

That such a depressing post would turn into an english grammer lesson cracks me up! :P:D

I think the grammar thing (not grammer--that's Kelsey's last name) is really funny too! I'll add another one--it's vs its--

it's - contraction for it is

its - shows possession (same as hers or his) no apostrophe necessary!

• Upvote 1

NEWMAN, maybe you should stop listening to others and listen to yourself. If you truly believe the RV is

never going to transpire, then by all means you should sell what you have and move on

with your life. But listening to "wealthy" people at the top, is not wise either. Many people at the

top were scammed in a Ponzi scheme that appeared to be 100% legitimate, and yet

they lost their life savings ! None of us are losing our life's savings here, or at least

shouldn't be.

Sometimes we just need to step back for awhile. When I find myself being too caught up in this,

before I let myself get discouraged, I look at all I have in life, all that God has blessed me with,

I have health, family and friends that I love dearly.. a roof over my head. I am blessed, with or without

an RV ever happening...

We are on a journey,,,enjoy it!

To all the good people............ yes its true..... RV will never happen.... I am VERY invested also............. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT!!! :(

Okay if I get you then you are saying IRAQ will never have a tradeable currency----HA HA HA HA. I am a grown adult who is invested for nearly one and a half years and I will hold this forever if need be. They will eventually get a currency, they cannot continue like they are. Dont you see that????? It doesnt matter if it ever RV's because once its tradeable it can rise and I am happy with that as well. Quit bellyaching and crying and put the dinar in a drawer and forget it til one day something happens. If you cannot handle the investment get out NOW.

Edited by Kimjackie
  • Upvote 1

You hear from the "TOP" and you panic.......why??

Terry K, Okie and many other Gurus hear from the TOP too and their TOP people keep telling them - its done, done soon, on Thursday, on Friday, on Monday, on next day, in Kuwait, in Iraq, in Canada, etc., etc., etc.

The moral of my post.....THERE IS NO CREDIBLE "TOP".

Follow your heart....follow your mind - stay in or get out - make it your call only!!!

Be blessed

Joe

• Upvote 2

Are you serious? Man, I just got here and already it is over. Honey, pack up the Winnebago! Newman says it ain't never gonna happen. The TOP told him so. The TOP! You know the guy with the goat that craps gold bricks. I told you before he is the wealthiest guy in New York City. Just round up the younguns and let's head on over to Iraq and see if we can't find out why old Maliki could tell the TOP but not tell the rest of the world.

• Upvote 1

NEWMAN, maybe you should stop listening to others and listen to yourself. If you truly believe the RV is

never going to transpire, then by all means you should sell what you have and move on

with your life. But listening to "wealthy" people at the top, is not wise either. Many people at the

top were scammed in a Ponzi scheme that appeared to be 100% legitimate, and yet

they lost their life savings ! None of us are losing our life's savings here, or at least

shouldn't be.

Sometimes we just need to step back for awhile. When I find myself being too caught up in this,

before I let myself get discouraged, I look at all I have in life, all that God has blessed me with,

I have health, family and friends that I love dearly.. a roof over my head. I am blessed, with or without

an RV ever happening...

We are on a journey,,,enjoy it!

This is Truth ... thank you ...

I highly recommend that you take a break. When someone starts posting things like that, it's time to step away from this forum, and all other forums for awhile. Go find something to do that will make you smile again! Adam will contact you via e-mail when the IQD revalues, you won't be left out.

Id be happy to relieve you of your DINAR... LOL

Good luck!