Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who's ready to cut there loses??

This is the most messed up deal.............Since 2005 for me & for some 2003............. I know now this is not going to happen............. This info is from the TOP!! I am not saying anymore because of all the bashing j er ks u know who u r..

To all the good people............ yes its true..... RV will never happen.... I am VERY invested also............. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT!!! :(

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 41

This is the most messed up deal.............Since 2005 for me & for some 2003............. I know now this is not going to happen............. This info is from the TOP!! I am not saying anymore because of all the bashing j er ks u know who u r..

To all the good people............ yes its true..... RV will never happen.... I am VERY invested also............. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT!!! :(

Me Me Me I'm through too!!! My top level intel said to sell! I am VERY Invested Too! I always quit when I see the finish line. That's why I'm a loser. Moron

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Huh? Which statement? TOP of what? unsure.gifblink.gifwink.gif

When I say the TOP.......... It means the RICHES......... Money people N.Y. The top, I hope this helps........ Sorry for some mis spelled words........... I have had to many captans & cokes today......... I am bummed out!!! :( This is 10000% sure.. Again very sorry!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

bailing out right before the RV ?--go ahead ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Newman, Newman, Newman....Calm down...who is the "top"...don't believe everything everyone tells you..haven't you figured that out yet!!!! We're all frustrated but read through some of the posts Adam has put up..we haven't heard much from him lately so that has to be encouraging. HANG IN THERE MAN...IT'S COMING :D:D:D

• Upvote 1

OK, if you know for certain that this effort is bogus, what are you doing here? Why hang around- and why would you care if we fools bash you? Is this something you just discovered? It just doesn't sound right- or real.

I think the time of the Anti-pumper has come: the Dumper.

• Upvote 9

It sure would be nice if you would back up your speculation with some reasons why you think it is fact... to come here and say i said so because someone who makes alot of money says it's fact don't justify your comments.. so please expand on your reasoning..

Edited by beaver
  • Upvote 1

If you invested in this in 2003 or 2005, then you should have had a long term mentality about the investment. I invested in 2006 and my expectations were 10-20 years. The possibility of cashing out after five years is awesome. I think you need to relax buddy.

• Upvote 3

Tell ya what I'm gonna do---mail me your dinars and forget about em should you be wrong and the RV/RI happens -- I will send you back 75% after taxes if the Rv /Ri doesn't happen I will send you 25% of the value--you can forget about looking and waiting and fretting and go on with your life--LOL!

Capt. Cliff

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Newman, if you got your unpleasant information from someone with a lot of money, dont think just cause they have money, they are smart. Keep in mind there are a lot of people with money who dont want anyone else to gain what they have. They feel the more wealth they have, the more power they have. But please feel free to explain. You have sparked my curiosity!

• Upvote 1

RV will never happen? Hmm - in a sense, multiple RVs have happened in the past! -- What we may view as a re-value is a large increase, but several re-values have happened within history of the New Iraqi Dinar. If you don't believe me, check the UN Operational Exchange rates. Find IQD and check the history.

I highly highly highly highly doubt.... The IQD will sit at a rate of 1170 for the rest of the life of the IQD.

The rate is PEGGED! -- the USD will rise & fall...

It is possible that the IQD will never re-value in %s that we hope & dream, but it can increase in value over time. (Hence a RV but in smaller %s)

Therefore, for you to make a claim of a RV to NEVER happen is rather ignorant...

Jus saying.. :)

• Upvote 3

When I say the TOP.......... It means the RICHES......... Money people N.Y. The top, I hope this helps........ Sorry for some mis spelled words........... I have had to many captans & cokes today......... I am bummed out!!! :( This is 10000% sure.. Again very sorry!!

Drink up... alcohol is a depressant, and so is the NY rat race....make tons of money and spend it all just to live.

Sounds like you could do better by laying off the booze and relaxing about it. If you have money, then this speculative investment is nothing to you, as it is to many.

Nice join date... do you always join a forum as a nublette and then post depressing thoughts? LOL

Thanks for reminding me how lucky I am to work from home, and to have minimal expenses and maximum net.

It's truly a great life for me after years of working the rat race and I hope you figure a way out too.

• Upvote 3

I'm with Capt.Cliff! There's a lot of great folks on this site, but none of us have the answers. Sounds like NEWMAN is bored and wants to see how many responses he can get. By the way Newman, might want to try Hooked on Phonics. It's "losses". Nice try Forrest.

It's sad in some ways, grown adults can not handle the truth............. Given negs for the truth? Why? NO RV!! :(

Newman, truth seems to be relative for some people. "Most people do not love truth. Instead they try to make true that which they love." Take yourself for example. You have started six (6) topics and made approximately 66 posts by now. Two of your topics were specifically about giving up, and by my estimate abuot seventy-five percent of your posts were in some way or another negative, derogatory and/or condescending. So, why do you continue posting? Are you "consensus building" to see if you have enough support from the quitters-R-us crowd? If you're going to quit, just ring out and leave. No shame. Just quit. Do what you think is right and be big about it. B)

I'm with Capt.Cliff! There's a lot of great folks on this site, but none of us have the answers. Sounds like NEWMAN is bored and wants to see how many responses he can get. By the way Newman, might want to try Hooked on Phonics. It's "losses". Nice try Forrest.

You missed "there". It's their...

• Upvote 3