Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newest Intel from Okie: 3/22/11

derrick rose

Obviously you do not keep up with the news.....then you ask some one to provide links to confirm ones credibility, yet you accept the initial post as "very informative" but ask for no links to prove its credibility??????

Sorry, but you're just another one of those "If some one says something I like, I'll take it as good factual news.....if some one syas something to the contrary, I'll question or bash it" types. :P

TimS, It sounds like he's listening to BH, zzzzzzzzz and TNTDinar and then re-hashing it as his own.

Also, for those interested, this is the second time he's moved to another site from the pressure he's received from members questioning his so called "intel".

Make your own call, I've made mine!

Nitro buzz "We can't handle the truth" Hope I have made myself clear (crystal). Shinanadin, don't for a moment think I didn't check out the flirting you were doing with some other degenerate. What makes a cartoon picture so alluring? By the way, you all remember the mean looking Scooby Doo. Well I told him he was scary and he has now changed to his real picture. Have any of you seen "Silence of the Lambs"? Just asking.

WELL...THE WAY i SEE IT....IF OKIE OR AN YONE ELSE IS DOING THEIR BEST AND THEY'RE STRAIGHT UP WITH OUR INVESTMENT....YOU'LL ALL THANK THEM IN THE END..AND YOU SHOULD TAKE 'EM OUT TO DINNER...THAT'D BE A GOOD WAY TO APOLOGIZE...??? G RV!! YAY!!!

Hey. Take it eeeaaasssyyy. No need to shout bro. But if your caps lock key is broken, then I can understand.

Ok...I feel the need to say something here. This next part is not directed toward you only akeskimo....there will be absolutely no need to apologize to okie, tk, or any of the "gurus" when this is all over. I'm sick of seeing people post up "one day he'll be right and you all will see that he's not full of it"....really? Really? So he's going to be right someday about something we ALL believe will inevitably happen in the near future. But in the mean time, the "gurus" can say whatever they want, no matter how big of a lie and people just go with it? If I said every day that your going to die and years later, you die...I'm some kind of guru? It's bound to happen sooner or later anyways. I've seen many times okie say that it already happened and he's 110 percent positive. People are cashing in and by "xx:xx" time we will be able to cash in. I never once believed him, but some people do. Its boldface lying and he does a lot of it. I dot know about you guys and gals, but I don't really like hanging out with people who lie constantly. Through my life, I've learned to weed out the liars and cheats. Talk forum or real life, I'm not going to pat a liars back. And to anyone who is going to say "at least he has intel, what do you bring to the table?". I'll tell you what I bring to the table....nothing. However, I'd rather have a clean table then one full of horse crap. If I had "actual hardcore good intel" in Iraq, I'd be pissed if they kept telling me it rv'd. That's not good intel...hell, that's not intel at all. It's just garbage.

It's ok to have intel, but to lie right to everyone about their dreams is wrong. I like a good rumor just like everyone else, but What I do not like is when okie has a post every other day with a solid date...and sometimes rate. Not very awesome at all. So, if it rv's on a date okie predicts, then I'll make sure not to apologize or buy him dinner. No one owes him anything. As a matter of fact, when it rv's, I think okie should apologize to everyone in this investment. Something like "sorry for all the past years of false information and heart string tugging guys and gals".

That's all. Sorry I did this on your post akeskimo. Your probably a cool guy. This just came out. I had to.

• Upvote 1

Okie Chat from Planet Dinar 3/22/11 1:30 pm eastern

« on: Today at 01:39:31 PM »Quote 10:32 AM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] JUST SPOKE WITH M. E. 1 OF THE PROBLEMS UP TO THIS POINT IN TIME IS THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE B I S (BANK OF INTERNATIONAL

SETTLEMENT) AND IRAQ AND NOW ALL THE BANKS ARE ALL TIED TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. (INTERNATIONALLY) ALSO THE IRAQ TV IS ANNOUNCING FOR CITIZENS TO TURN IN THEIR OLD

WORN OUT DINAR FOR NEW (SAME VALUE)DINAR. THIS IS PART OF THE US TREASURY AND IMF MISSION WAS TO MAKE SURE ALL BANKS ADHERE TO THE SAME RULES AND COMPLY WITH SAME

REGULATIONS. IRAQ BANKS ARE JUST NOW ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER. MINISTRY SEATS ARE AGREED UPON AND WAITING FOR PARLIMENT APPROVAL STARTING ON THE 27TH. THE

NEW BASIL 2 BANKING REGULATIONS HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH IMPLEMENTATION OF THE R/V ALSO- IT APPEARS NOW EVERYTHING IS DONE AND AWAITING PARLIMENT APPROVAL OF RATE AND

SEATS. SHABBI IS AUTHORIZED TO R/V CURRENCY PENDING PARLIMENT APPROVAL (ALSO ON THE 27TH) BUT DUE TO PRIOR AGREEMENT AND APPROVAL FROM MALIKI SHABBI CAN R/V AT ANY TIME

NOW AS TO WHEN HE THINKS OPTIMUM TIMING AND ADVANTAGE FROM THE CBI STANDPOINT IS.

CO

NICE JOB OF COPYING AND PASTING

Wow! Poor Okie and anyone else who has ever been wrong. Believe me he has gotten my hopes up several times also. Only to be let down. But hey people, we are all family here. We are all in the same boat. Let's be nice to each other, pray for each other, and take everything for what it is worth. We ALL are doing our own research right? Peace and Blessings to ALL!

I admit when I saw the name Okie, my better judgement said " dont bother" but then I looked and he had 10,000 hits. What is wrong with you people? I include myself in this criticism, alas I too have been suckered.

actually, the 10k hits come from the ppl who want to read wot the ppl who commented said about the post. :lol: and the constant revisiting is to see if someone commented on wot they posted. :o