Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

INTEL T -MINUS 48 HOURS CASH-OUT Thursday ?

Hell froze over

I personally think we are way past waiting for a "divine" all in the plan date for the release of the RV. Those dates have come and gone! The Iraqi people have proven that they want it now! And not have to wait for the next prophets birthday or the next holy spring day, but now! I think that things are to the point that as soon as the GOI is completed within a day or so the RV will happen. IMHO. To the Iraqi's April 1st is just another day. I will agree that they may have done this in the past, but not this time, due to the unrest of the people. IMHO the date that the RV was to occur has already come and gone. Now the GOI is operating in a "damage control" state of mind. (at least they should be) I wonder how many times "the plan" has had to be changed due to the lack of trust within the GOI?

Here is my take on this and I could be wrong-

We in the United States all are Americans first, next we are (enter here what state you are from) second, then we are (enter family last name here).

Iraqis in the GOI think this way - They are (ethnic group entered here), and then they are ( family name here) and lastly they are Iraqis

In other words they have it all backwards! This is the main reason IMHO, that the security positions have not been filled yet. They are not united. Will they ever get filled? IMHO, only when they ALL have a common enemy, will they unite as Iraqis!!! They all understand what an enemy is, due to the many years of war they have endured. So my question is this, what would have to happen to make them all unite?

This is also one of those times I hope I am wrong!

Edited by the next contestant
  • Upvote 1

I personally think we are way past waiting for a "divine" all in the plan date for the release of the RV. Those dates have come and gone! The Iraqi people have proven that they want it now! And not have to wait for the next prophets birthday or the next holy spring day, but now! I think that things are to the point that as soon as the GOI is completed within a day or so the RV will happen. IMHO. To the Iraqi's April 1st is just another day. I will agree that they may have done this in the past, but not this time, due to the unrest of the people. IMHO the date that the RV was to occur has already come and gone. Now the GOI is operating in a "damage control" state of mind. (at least they should be) I wonder how many times "the plan" has had to be changed due to the lack of trust within the GOI?

Here is my take on this and I could be wrong-

We in the United States all are Americans first, next we are (enter here what state you are from) second, then we are (enter family last name here).

Iraqis in the GOI think this way - They are (ethnic group entered here), and then they are ( family name here) and lastly they are Iraqis

In other words they have it all backwards! This is the main reason IMHO, that the security positions have not been filled yet. They are not united. Will they ever get filled? IMHO, only when they ALL have a common enemy, will they unite as Iraqis!!! They all understand what an enemy is, due to the many years of war they have endured. So my question is this, what would have to happen to make them all unite?

This is also one of those times I hope I am wrong!

You are. No worries

Beginning of fiscal year is April 1. Just using a little deductive reasoning IMO if we are going to get an RV now, that would be an important date to watch from now until then. If you don't like reading the Oilman don't read it, quit your sniping at people grow up and become a critical thinker not a critical talker.

17 days ! and already at this level. I think the last sentence says it all. Perhaps a part of the explanation is the pluses that this sort of post is getting now. I apologize if my opinion offends any of the longer serving members but I just don,t see any improvement in the level of rebuke that this should (IMO) receive. Sorry but I felt that needed saying.

• Upvote 1

Dinarians - We have a Problem. One of the ministerial posts to be filled is intelligence. Now, how are they going to do that, it would be a contadiction of terms. But I believe.

So, again, I have will have to bring my resignation letter to work and let the boat guy know that it is a go for the boat with 3 propellers.

Beginning of fiscal year is April 1. Just using a little deductive reasoning IMO if we are going to get an RV now, that would be an important date to watch from now until then. If you don't like reading the Oilman don't read it, quit your sniping at people grow up and become a critical thinker not a critical talker.

Now this is funny, and sad.

the pumpers are having to go out and get new id's so they can come back and bash the pumper bashers. Ya gotta love it .LOL

So Hillarious flew from the United Nations (NY) back to Washington for a treasury meeting about the Iraqi Dinar........AS OUR MISSILES were being pointed at Libya and right AFTER the UN met to attack Qaddafi? Seems to me like that's a tough day FOR ANYONE......Not sure I'm buying this one.....sorry

Someone had to be in Washington. Our president is in Chile. :blink: