Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

INTEL T -MINUS 48 HOURS CASH-OUT Thursday ?

Hell froze over

Osman said that the first responsible for the delay is the prime minister because he assumed when he could not agree with the masses must bring candidates to the House of Representatives and the Council vote. Noting that "the delay security ministries has no justification. Noting" that the Kurdistan Alliance has no Ministry of security and we asked Ministry of security, but after an objection relinquished and asked the intelligence service and that he does not have forms. stressing that "the delay is unjustified and affect the security situation in the country, and until now a subject are not clear and do not know after the parliamentary recess, it will be Prime Minister, ministries, security or not. he said, adding:" Become There is despair in this issue because more than two months ago was supposed to provide names. ...............Thursday security ministries named which is basically seating the official G.O.Iraq and on the same day W.T.O. to vote on Iraq's membership status. Private meeting in Washington late Friday evening with Hillarious and several Mideast ministers, kings and even an ex U.S.President.discussion -Iraq and there integration into the Arab business trade world. 1.SEC. NAMED 2. GOI OFFICIAL 3.RV 4 . WTO VOTE this could be over by 4:00 am central for a Thursday cash out !!!!!!

Edited by Hell froze over
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

So Hillarious flew from the United Nations (NY) back to Washington for a treasury meeting about the Iraqi Dinar........AS OUR MISSILES were being pointed at Libya and right AFTER the UN met to attack Qaddafi? Seems to me like that's a tough day FOR ANYONE......Not sure I'm buying this one.....sorry

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

So Hillarious flew from the United Nations (NY) back to Washington for a treasury meeting about the Iraqi Dinar........AS OUR MISSILES were being pointed at Libya and right AFTER the UN met to attack Qaddafi? Seems to me like that's a tough day FOR ANYONE......Not sure I'm buying this one.....sorry

:oI know but how sweet that would be. Not holding breath though.:)

God Bless America!

Edited by Jac
  • Upvote 1

Twas the night before RV, no money in the house

I was laying in the bed, staring at my spouse

Counting the days that past, Waiting on my cash

Wondering how long, this torture will last

Hearing all the intel, that the investors have brought

Watching the days past, while the bad intel rots

Hoping old Maliki, stops being a but

Knowing his ego, is what keeps us in a RV rut

The day will come, when his ego will deflate

From that day forward, we wont have to wait

If we just call Shabibi, and tell him its time

We can tie up old Maliki, and not hear him whine

But when that day, has finally come

It wont matter what he says, we will have won

Lookin at his face, While he frowns and stares

We will be laughing, cause were all millionaires

So in writing this poem, I just wanted to say

Good luck to all, and Happy RV day

By Just Waitin/ FP

• Upvote 3

i thought the seats were filled on the councel,,,and all we wait for is the chapter 7 lifted, mellow.gif now thrusday will be rush too banks or cash areas. well i`ll be good with that wink.gif

filled but not named

I will believe all when i see it. Sounds like more Oki Oil Can predictions.

first quarter is about done thats been the delay for the past 4 weeks its easier to start budget April 1 beginning of 2nd quarter than Feb 27 etc. simple reason .

• Upvote 4

Osman said that the first responsible for the delay is the prime minister because he assumed when he could not agree with the masses must bring candidates to the House of Representatives and the Council vote. Noting that "the delay security ministries has no justification. Noting" that the Kurdistan Alliance has no Ministry of security and we asked Ministry of security, but after an objection relinquished and asked the intelligence service and that he does not have forms. stressing that "the delay is unjustified and affect the security situation in the country, and until now a subject are not clear and do not know after the parliamentary recess, it will be Prime Minister, ministries, security or not. he said, adding:" Become There is despair in this issue because more than two months ago was supposed to provide names. ...............Thursday security ministries named which is basically seating the official G.O.Iraq and on the same day W.T.O. to vote on Iraq's membership status. Private meeting in Washington late Friday evening with Hillarious and several Mideast ministers, kings and even an ex U.S.President.discussion -Iraq and there integration into the Arab business trade world. 1.SEC. NAMED 2. GOI OFFICIAL 3.RV 4 . WTO VOTE this could be over by 4:00 am central for a Thursday cash out !!!!!!

Good read, hope your right, and one day its coming until then i will read , hope, pray and move on to the next.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok , heres my take. Plain and simple and been said a million times. There will be an RV. When? When we see it on the CBI. I think it will rquire an announcement that we have a fully seated GOI. My best guess ( thats correct, I didn't even say opinion, I said guess) is sometime prior to the end of April if and only if M and Parliament can somehow come to some type of compromise on the ministry seats. .Now for the rate........ Yeah right. Not EVEN going there. It will happen. That however, is when. Smile! Thats not very far away! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 4

Beginning of fiscal year is April 1. Just using a little deductive reasoning IMO if we are going to get an RV now, that would be an important date to watch from now until then. If you don't like reading the Oilman don't read it, quit your sniping at people grow up and become a critical thinker not a critical talker.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

yeah i have fm radio, cable, sattelite, and internet in my cave. it doesnt take much to figure out why they were meeting. one of these days the rumor mill mongers will figure out we can see through the news and call bs on this bs

Yep. Broken record. Keeps playing the same groove over and over.

Hey! Somebody bump the needle so we can finish this dance! :P

I have always hated the use of that term "Broken record" because it the record was truly broken it wouldn't be placed on the turntable anyone can see a break in the record and none of us can see a "scratch" on a record :D

Edited by MSgt of Marines
  • Upvote 1