Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you study the news in Iraq, you will find that they have said many times in the past they will keep the old notes and the new notes in circulation at the same time. Then there will be no time limet to cash in your bills, and that they will make good on all bils smal or large. And the romor of a loop is BS they would not do this because there are to many countries with investments in there country.After they RV or RI there money then they will remove all the bills with 3 0000000000s out of circulation. They are not removing the zeros from the bills they are just taking them out of circulation and youse small bills and change.So a 25,000 dollar bill is still worth 25,000. :D

great post !Very positive sign that the rv is around the corner! okie might even be correct this week lol. It would be real funny if the rv happened on a day okie didn't post. iwould die laghing.thanks for the post even if it dosn't happen tomorrow it's on it's way.The iraqi people won't carry around 25,000 dinar in pennies for long ....Great news I wish icould buy you a drink for this one .

Peace B)

• Upvote 1

Well, I don't know if this is a good thing, or a bad thing, but it is definitely a thing!

And for the first time I find I am anxious about the timing of the RV. Until now it was just something in the future, nebulous and hardly real but there. Today brought me some personal news that means I will be in a great deal of doodoo soon if this does not RV in a reasonable amount of time now. Dammmmmm!!!!! It was so nice not to be caught up in the worry of the timing, and now that is ruined.

Oh well, we carry on.

Thanks for the post, and the comments, good and bad ... it is still a matter of just wait and see.

:)

smee2