Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zaborniake...I just called *** Bank @ 1:05 (PT) and the lady said "yes we sell Iraq Dinar and we send out our orders and they return in about 2-3 days. Yes they have been coming back in 250 denominations." Sorry all of you "negative nannies" Zaboniake's post was for real.

• Upvote 1

Those are the ones I have and have had them for quite some time!

celebrity-pictures-homer-simpson-facepalm-copy.jpg

Yes , they have been available through dealers, but not through U.S. banks, until now... The whole point is that it looks like banks are now issuing the IQD in lower denominations and not in large denominations like they used to. And looks like the whole goal is to phase out larger denominations without currency LOP. Thats it, it not that hard...

Hey Dogmatic, my understanding is that all the 25,000 notes collected by the traders and the banks (ie turned in to them) end up with the US Treas., and they log them then destroy them. They become electronic petrodollars, or some such, which can be used to purchase oil from Iraq - this way they don't have to be shipped back for the CBI to destroy. I think I got this from a very informative post by Mr. Rich.

Does this help? If Mr. Rich wants to post a link below to the post, I'm sure he can find it faster than I can.

Peace and Prosperity, and cashing in soon!

Just called them. Its real :D

But you need to have an account with them in order to purchase them.

If you have "x" amount in large notes, the will buy them back at their buy-back rate (say $850 per million) are give you the difference in the 250 IQD notes...

I don't know about you guys, but that is gigantic. If the bank is willing to accept 25,000 notes for 250 notes, then that to me says that there will be NO LOP. Unless the bank doesn't know what will be happening in the future and will lose out on the money.

I don't know if it is possible, but could the bank name be posted? I'd be interested in contacting them.

I don't know about you guys, but that is gigantic. If the bank is willing to accept 25,000 notes for 250 notes, then that to me says that there will be NO LOP. Unless the bank doesn't know what will be happening in the future and will lose out on the money.

I don't know if it is possible, but could the bank name be posted? I'd be interested in contacting them.

If the bank is echanging the 25k notes for the equivalent 250's you can bet they know what's going on, not a chance they are "unaware" of the situation over there. jmo

I spoke to a rep from *** bank an indeed they sell dinar and it takes about a week to get the money. As for the demanination the rep didn't know. However he gave me a number to a branch to verify the demonimations which I will tomorrow because they are closed. Here is the # to *** bank branch in *******NY . Any how good post and if this is true it is really good news. Be well and stay real.

So should we try to exchange are 25ks to 250's or what?

ok...im a dummy here......rmac ask a good question......should we hold on too these 25k notes or try and swap them out for the new 250's?? :huh:

The ONLY reason to swap 25,000 notes to 250 notes is to cash in smaller amounts to avoid paying taxes. And if you think this is gonna work for ya, then we know who the real morons are. The US gov. is gonna be on that like flies on an arab breakfast. Peace--John

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So you think have a hundred 250 dinar notes vs one 25000 dinar note will change your taxes. 25000 is 25000 and it doesn't matter how many notes you have the total is the same. I really don't see the logic.

So I take it you are cashing in all at once?? I could but that whould mean I need a bigger truck. :lol:

My friend I have been holding this stuff just about since they started releasing it and that is long enough for me. You can bet that come cash in I am all in. But I won't need a truck. I have no need for that much cash and besides if I did it would take a while for my bank to come up with it.

• Upvote 1