Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The ONLY reason to swap 25,000 notes to 250 notes is to cash in smaller amounts to avoid paying taxes. And if you think this is gonna work for ya, then we know who the real morons are. The US gov. is gonna be on that like flies on an arab breakfast. Peace--John

MR John:

Perhaps you did not think about gifting Dinar to loved ones (or neighbor's in need). The IRS currently ALLOWS a person to gift $13,000 (does not have to be family) TAX FREE.

The recipient does not have to declare this, as long as it is UNDER the $13K. Obviously, if the RV is even at parity with the USD, then a 25K note triggers tax. If RV is at 3+ then even a 5K note will trigger the tax.

That is how some of us morons think.

Peace back at you!

• Upvote 1

Hey Dogmatic, my understanding is that all the 25,000 notes collected by the traders and the banks (ie turned in to them) end up with the US Treas., and they log them then destroy them. They become electronic petrodollars, or some such, which can be used to purchase oil from Iraq - this way they don't have to be shipped back for the CBI to destroy. I think I got this from a very informative post by Mr. Rich.

Does this help? If Mr. Rich wants to post a link below to the post, I'm sure he can find it faster than I can.

Peace and Prosperity, and cashing in soon!

Exactly! My understanding, as well. However, what is being said and reality often differ, that's my scepticism. Thank you, for trying to build my confidence!

• Downvote 1

MR John:

Perhaps you did not think about gifting Dinar to loved ones (or neighbor's in need). The IRS currently ALLOWS a person to gift $13,000 (does not have to be family) TAX FREE.

The recipient does not have to declare this, as long as it is UNDER the $13K. Obviously, if the RV is even at parity with the USD, then a 25K note triggers tax. If RV is at 3+ then even a 5K note will trigger the tax.

Peace back at you!

That's the first I have heard of the $13,000 tax free gift. How does that work? If there a form? There's always a form when it comes to the government and money, right? ;)

If that's the case, I would love to get some of the lower denominations. I just checked Dinar Trade as stated in an earlier post and I couldn't find the LDs???? I was planning to give a lot of friends/family dinars when this thing happened. If I could do this without the tax burden for them, WOW. :rolleyes:

i WAS ON DINARTRADE LAST NIGHT AND THEY ARE OFFERING THE LD'S FOR PURCHASE. THIS IS A VERY GOOD "EVENT" WHICH I BELIEVE MOVES US CLOSER TO RV DAY!

I was just there a few minutes ago and couldn't find the LDs. Can you clarify please? :huh:

• Upvote 1

That's the first I have heard of the $13,000 tax free gift. How does that work? If there a form? There's always a form when it comes to the government and money, right? ;)

If that's the case, I would love to get some of the lower denominations. I just checked Dinar Trade as stated in an earlier post and I couldn't find the LDs???? I was planning to give a lot of friends/family dinars when this thing happened. If I could do this without the tax burden for them, WOW. :rolleyes:

I was just there a few minutes ago and couldn't find the LDs. Can you clarify please? :huh:

I was told by my bank that when you place your order for Dinars, you can specify any denomination or combination of denominations you wish and the order will be filled that way! Good things to all!

MR John:

Peace back at you!

That is correct. The amount has increased over the years.

Partly this rule came about because people who were rich, but had to go into long term care, like medicare, would gift all their posessions (even house, accounts) to their children and then let the state pick up the tab for the long term care which can cost in the hundreds of thousands over time.

Nowadays, there is up to a 3-5 year look-back to see that someone doesnt try to 'scam' the state this way, and anything over that 13,000 dollar gift is thus taxable to the recipient.

So back to the question asked before. Besides for hitting purposes should we be trying to get rid of our 25k nots for 250's? Thank you! :)

So back to the question asked before. Besides for hitting purposes should we be trying to get rid of our 25k nots for 250's? Thank you! :)

Gifting purposes* sorry autocorrect.

That's why I posted the bank's address and phone number. Why is everyone on this site so quick to try to discredit others? Regardless of the amount of posts I have, this information is accurate.

can u post me the phone number in my messages they must of removed it im in NY and can go there tomorrow click on my name and leave number thanks

Someone posted awhile back that you can gift up to $13,000.00 per year to anyone but there is a million dollar lifetime cap..Whether that is one million per person or total for the giver I don't know. Haven't been able to find that info, but nothing is simple with IRS website. :D

Would swapping the 25000 notes for the 250s help if the "LOP" rumors are true? May be a dumb question so please keep the bashing to a minimal

You there got to be some bashing involved "just kidding" they have had the 50 and 250 as long as the 25K note. there probably just going use the 50, 250, 1,000 notes the 25,100 coins for regular transactions and probably use the 5k 10k 25k notes for just large transactions.

The only reason to trade large bills for small bills would be if there is a time frame on cashing in the bigger denominations and you wanted a longer ride...

I purchased the 500's and 250's to give away as stocking stuffers last Christmas. They were a hit! Now everyone where i work has dinar...Didn't want anyone to miss out.

That's why I posted the bank's address and phone number. Why is everyone on this site so quick to try to discredit others? Regardless of the amount of posts I have, this information is accurate.

dont take it personally i think everyone is getting tired of the pumpers !!!! not you ,thank you for the info its good news !!!!!!!!!!

Just tried * * * bank in Washington state and was told I can't buy it until it is a tradable commodity. Probably just the "goofy Goober" (thanks TJMUNSON) I talked to at this bank. Anybody successful up here in the Northwest? I'm going to try another branch. I would like to have some LD's.

• 3 weeks later...

I just returned from my local *** Bank in ******* ** to complete a dinar purchase. I was surprised to find out that I would be receiving my order completely in 250 notes. I inquired as to when these new notes began being shipped to the branch, and was informed that as of last Friday (18 March) that all dinar orders shipped from their international currency branch are being filled in these new, bound, un-circulated 250 notes.

I was also told (and take this for what it's worth from a bank employee) that the larger notes are being phased out and that these new 250 notes will "co-exist" with the larger ones. The teller was also kind enough to show me a bound stack of the new 250 notes. My last order from this branch was about 14 days ago, and I received the entire order in 25000 notes.

I thought this might be of interest to the community. Thanks.

Hey, any updates? Thanks.

ok if this be true lets have the location, phone number, and name of the bank along with Bank Manager's name. If you care to post something like this be man enough to back it up with evidence.

When he originally posted it, he included all that info. I got a chance to call them and confirm, before the info was removed by the mods in order to avoid hundreds of people call them just to confirm and most likely most do any business. When speaking with the bank, it all checked out.

I asked for an update, to see if by now, he had in fact received the order in those denominations.