Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oh Oh Oh - that sounds so good!!! I feel the climax is coming soon! Makes it hard to think straight! Can't wait to collect my wad! The afterglow from this is going to be sooo sweet!

Peace, Prosperity and Antici-------pation

P.S. Hope this post clears the mods :P

Edited by Off-the-grid
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just returned from my local *** Bank in ******* ** to complete a dinar purchase. I was surprised to find out that I would be receiving my order completely in 250 notes. I inquired as to when these new notes began being shipped to the branch, and was informed that as of last Friday (18 March) that all dinar orders shipped from their international currency branch are being filled in these new, bound, un-circulated 250 notes.

I was also told (and take this for what it's worth from a bank employee) that the larger notes are being phased out and that these new 250 notes will "co-exist" with the larger ones. The teller was also kind enough to show me a bound stack of the new 250 notes. My last order from this branch was about 14 days ago, and I received the entire order in 25000 notes.

I thought this might be of interest to the community. Thanks.

Could you please post a picture of your 250 denom notes when you receive them? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

You're all welcome. I had heard from someone that they were getting the LDs in, but I didn't believe it until I saw them. It's also interesting that my 25000 notes were circulated and these 250 notes are not.

would you mind giving the complete name, address and phone for this bank??? B)

• Upvote 1

This seems to be good, but now wondering if the rv will not take place until all large notes are returned. Is there a timeframe in which old notes must be turned in by? I know there have been many arguments against this notion, but is it possible the LD's will be their new currency rendering our large notes obsolete...just wondering.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This seems to be good, but now wondering if the rv will not take place until all large notes are returned. Is there a timeframe in which old notes must be turned in by? I know there have been many arguments against this notion, but is it possible the LD's will be their new currency rendering our large notes obsolete...just wondering.

Looks like they're cutting the 25k supply off. If they were to be obsolete they would sell the hell out of them. Especially out of country. This is probably the reason for DT shipping problems as of late.

ok folks...this is huge....let's get multiple callers to confirm......I'm dialing now B)

Just called them. Its real :D

But you need to have an account with them in order to purchase them.

If you have "x" amount in large notes, the will buy them back at their buy-back rate (say $850 per million) are give you the difference in the 250 IQD notes...

• Upvote 5

Hi Dogmatic1, I have a lot of smaller bills in my investment. They include 250s and even 50s. If they are now filling orders with the 250s, our 25,000 should still be good as the 250s that I had bought were being sold at the same time I was buying the 25,000 ones. I have a lot of 25,000 ones so I am counting on them both being good.

Have a blessed day.

• Upvote 1

You're all welcome. I had heard from someone that they were getting the LDs in, but I didn't believe it until I saw them. It's also interesting that my 25000 notes were circulated and these 250 notes are not.

If there are not pctuers put up soon I would have to call this pumper BS. Only has 9 post!!

• Downvote 33

That's why I posted the bank's address and phone number. Why is everyone on this site so quick to try to discredit others? Regardless of the amount of posts I have, this information is accurate.

Well, it's a sad reflection of some of the mentality you have to put up with on here.............it's like dodging rubber bullets.......just let them bounce off you and keep smiling.

• Upvote 2