Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newbie Here! Hello All!

Hello!

My fiance and I have been invested for a little over 6 months and I have been (lurking I admit it) on this site for awhile now and I finally decided it was time to just get registered. I find this forum to be the informative and I truly appreciate the time and hard work that goes into researching news articles on the RV. It has been a roller coaster ride within only the 6 months we have been invested, I cannot imagine those who have been in for 4+ years. I am really trying to do the best research that I can and stay well informed. I am hoping that becoming a member will only help me in this journey.

GO RV! :D

Please fasten your seat belt....Keep Hands inside the car. This membership also requires a large sifter (Not Included) which should be used frequently. That being said Welcome to the forum! As you already know, I can definately say that It will not RV on 3/20/2011, other than that when you see a date do your own research. If someone post that RV/RI has happened, just check cbi.iq if it still reflects 1170 there has been no RV just saying

Welcome - I have only been here three months and it's been quite the ride!!!

GOOOOOO VIkings!!!!!!!!!!! yes, yes, yes ....... wooooooohoooooooo!!!!!! It's almost time!!smile.gif

Welcome aboard Ms. Monroe!!!! To be a true believer of the dinar, you must be a die hard fan of the Vikings. biggrin.gif

Welcome Newbie!

I've owned Dinar since 2005. Hang in there and don't get discouraged. As long as it dosen't RV, you can amass a fortune by continuing to buy Dinar. Follow Adams direction in obtaining his book, an offshore corporation, and offshore Bank account, and sit in on the conference "chat" on wednesday evenings. Please, NEVER ask "when is the Dinar going to RV", if anyone knew that, we would be the first to get the announcement. Now that you're here, your on the list to be notified. This should be a "GREAT" year for all of us in this special club. Even at a penny, you have made 10 times your investment. Let's hope for more. JaySr

Welcome to the site , I have been invested since 2005. It has been a long wait as most investments are that pay a good return. This is a good group and I am glad I joined. Adam and his crew put out good solid informantion, enjoy the ride, Go R.V.

Welcome to the site! OK, check off medications list. Valium a MUST HAVE ITEM, fifth of whiskey a bonus to the pills. On a serious note enjoy the ride. Peace.

One of my residents at work told me tonight that to stay young, you must stay away from the cheap whiskey....only buy the best! :P He's over 85, so he might know what he's talking about

Hello!

My fiance and I have been invested for a little over 6 months and I have been (lurking I admit it) on this site for awhile now and I finally decided it was time to just get registered. I find this forum to be the informative and I truly appreciate the time and hard work that goes into researching news articles on the RV. It has been a roller coaster ride within only the 6 months we have been invested, I cannot imagine those who have been in for 4+ years. I am really trying to do the best research that I can and stay well informed. I am hoping that becoming a member will only help me in this journey.

GO RV! biggrin.gif

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you, watch out for the sharks...........

Best advice...learn before you post. Some folks here get very "Testy" when new people post questions that are common knowlege to most members. There is alot to learn, and even when you think you know, there's a flip side to it, based on opinion. So exciting and so frustrating at the same time! Glad your here & enjoy! :D

• 2 weeks later...