Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI and the IMF

blue horseshoe

Two of the topics I read today had good information in it. One was by BanG and Junitman regarding what needed to be done and what actually is done. The other topic was, I believe, the GET team and their chat. So I have a question: In the BanG/Junitman topic, it stated that Shabbs sent a letter to the IMF - "Letter of Intent" - stating that Iraq is going to RV the dinar. In the GET team chat, they mentioned that this letter of intent was written February 8th, 2010. So here it is -

1. - Do we have proof of this letter of intent that was sent last February? How do we get proof?

2. - Was the letter answered by the IMF?

3. - Did the IMF set a date that Iraq must RV by?

4. - What was in the letter of intent? I believe the suggested rate of the RV and maybe a date.

5. - Is there anyway to check the IMF for this? I have tried today, but I found nothing.

I think this may be worth investingating. I am working on this, but help is always appreciated. Some of you guys work magic with a keyboard and can up with some great stuff. At least we can look at this from a different angle...

Blue Horseshoe

• Upvote 2

Go to the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) web site. Find the link for the international organizations, then click on IMF. You can search for Iraq, then go to specific dates and read away.

• Upvote 1

BLUE HORSESHOE,

Yes, the LOI exist and the IMF Executive Directors approved the requested structural changes. Below is a link that might help you maneuver through all the docs and organizations:

Simply click that link and choose the IMF section. Every Letter of Intent, Country Report, and Working Paper related to this RV should be easily accessible.

Best of luck,

Scooter

Two of the topics I read today had good information in it. One was by BanG and Junitman regarding what needed to be done and what actually is done. The other topic was, I believe, the GET team and their chat. So I have a question: In the BanG/Junitman topic, it stated that Shabbs sent a letter to the IMF - "Letter of Intent" - stating that Iraq is going to RV the dinar. In the GET team chat, they mentioned that this letter of intent was written February 8th, 2010. So here it is -

1. - Do we have proof of this letter of intent that was sent last February? How do we get proof?

2. - Was the letter answered by the IMF?

3. - Did the IMF set a date that Iraq must RV by?

4. - What was in the letter of intent? I believe the suggested rate of the RV and maybe a date.

5. - Is there anyway to check the IMF for this? I have tried today, but I found nothing.

I think this may be worth investingating. I am working on this, but help is always appreciated. Some of you guys work magic with a keyboard and can up with some great stuff. At least we can look at this from a different angle...

Blue Horseshoe

• Upvote 1

Dear Fox and Scooter -

I just read the Letter of Intent on the CBI website as Fox suggested. The only mention was under the Definitions on page 18 - where it states the exchange rate will be set at 1170ID to 1 USD. That's it. It was a long 26 pages. I don't think it really said much about rates or RV. I may have to read that again. Thanks for your insight and knowledge. Thats why I asked for your help!!!

Blue horseshoe... you are absolutely correct. It makes no mention of it. It just outlines basic economic plans and pretty much skips right over the exchange rate equation altogether. That is what bugs me when some posters start piggy backing off of rumors and spouting nonsense as if it were gospel. I am of course not referring to scooter. Love that man's research.

Try reading this http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/aa/aa04.htm

Make sure you read article 4, 14, and then 8. It may help you. It basically outlines the IMF's role and shows to me that Iraq must be reasonable if they want to increase their exchange rate. Not just for Iraqi's but for the world financial market. It must be fair. Iraq joined the club. They cannot just pick some arbitrary number out of thin air. The past rates means diddly squat.

BLUE HORSESHOE,

ONE THING TO LET YOU KNOW -- THE IMF RARELY RARELY RARELY EVER SHARES THAT KIND OF INFORMATION. IN FACT, WE'VE GOTTEN MORE INFORMATION FROM THE MINISTRY OF PLANNING AND MINISTRY OF FINANCE SITE REGARDING RATE, GDP DEFLATORS, ETC... WITH THAT SAID, THE TWO LINKS BELOW JUMP INTO REAL VALUES FROM CR 10-72 AND THE OTHER COMES FROM THE LETTER OF INTENT.

THOSE TWO SHOULD ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING THE LATEST INFO FROM IMF AND "REAL VALUES.

I HOPE THAT HELPS,

SCOOTER

Dear Fox and Scooter -

I just read the Letter of Intent on the CBI website as Fox suggested. The only mention was under the Definitions on page 18 - where it states the exchange rate will be set at 1170ID to 1 USD. That's it. It was a long 26 pages. I don't think it really said much about rates or RV. I may have to read that again. Thanks for your insight and knowledge. Thats why I asked for your help!!!

• Upvote 1

Thank you Scooter, as always. There are those who believe without seeing, and there are those even if they saw it, yet they will never believe. However, Alli will buy your dinar holdings back right now. Thanks again Scooter for all your research efforts.