Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

April 1st - What's Going to Happen???

I think we can all see it coming a mile away. April Fools is fast approaching and I think that we will not only see hard and fast predictions coming at the end of March, but we will actually have specific rates announced, where to go to cash in and people claiming that they've received e-mails and text messages from Adam ("I received my e-mail about where to cash in, did you get yours?).

I think we should all be very careful, because there are so many "fools and idiots" who will use April Fools to falsely claim something has happened when nothing has.

Does anyone agree???

• Upvote 1

I think we can all see it coming a mile away. April Fools is fast approaching and I think that we will not only see hard and fast predictions coming at the end of March, but we will actually have specific rates announced, where to go to cash in and people claiming that they've received e-mails and text messages from Adam ("I received my e-mail about where to cash in, did you get yours?).

I think we should all be very careful, because there are so many "fools and idiots" who will use April Fools to falsely claim something has happened when nothing has.

Does anyone agree???

But April fools bring May flowers...........or is that april showers brings May flowers

You know what I cant stand about April Fools Day....every dang radio station here in CO plays a cat meowing in the background of the broadcast....and your driving, hearing that stupid cat meowing, and you think its in your engine compartment.. 2 YEARS IN A ROW I HAVE PULLED OVER AND POPPED THE HOOD OPEN.,....gggrrrrrrrrr....You radio stations!! This year, I am prepared!! I am going to pop the hood before I leave the house this time!! ROFL!!!

• Upvote 1

You know what I cant stand about April Fools Day....every dang radio station here in CO plays a cat meowing in the background of the broadcast....and your driving, hearing that stupid cat meowing, and you think its in your engine compartment.. 2 YEARS IN A ROW I HAVE PULLED OVER AND POPPED THE HOOD OPEN.,....gggrrrrrrrrr....You radio stations!! This year, I am prepared!! I am going to pop the hood before I leave the house this time!! ROFL!!!

BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?????? Thats some funny stuff. They literaly play a cat meowing in the background?? What for?? You have sparked my curiosity.

BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?????? Thats some funny stuff. They literaly play a cat meowing in the background?? What for?? You have sparked my curiosity.

Its their April Fools joke so dump-arses like me will pull over looking for a stupid cat under the hood...lmao. It is very cleaver I must say.....and they laaauuuggghhhh when someone calls in and says that they hear a cat, and the DJ's just deny it and joke...lmao...If you get John Jay and Rich in the morning (KIIS FM syndicated in several cities) they are notorious for doing it. LMAO

4/1 - All the pumpers will be hyping the hell out of it. All their sources and boots on the ground will be calling it the drop dead date and how for some reason it MUST RV by then or else, blah blah blah.

Then we will watch 4/1 come and go like oh so many other dates.

No one will do that on DV. This is the most intelligent group of people who would not even think of such things. (Agree?)

ROFL! Thanks I just spewed coffee all over my keyboard!!! Good laugh on that one!

• Upvote 1

Its their April Fools joke so dump-arses like me will pull over looking for a stupid cat under the hood...lmao. It is very cleaver I must say.....and they laaauuuggghhhh when someone calls in and says that they hear a cat, and the DJ's just deny it and joke...lmao...If you get John Jay and Rich in the morning (KIIS FM syndicated in several cities) they are notorious for doing it. LMAO

Ha!! Thanks, I needed the laugh.

Ha!! Thanks, I needed the laugh.

Does anyone agree???

The only fools are those that fall for this crap. As that line goes "there is a sucker born every minute".

April fools - my grand kids know what's coming. Last year, I hid in their basement. They looked all over and couldn't find me. Finally, Rebecca gave up and threw herself back against the large pillow on the couch. The pillow suddenly came alive as I was inside. Probably my best hiding place ever. My knees are still aching.

Suggestion: Do not turn your computer on April 1st.

I'm pretty sure I won't even read the forums on April 1st. I can see it now, every article is going to have something to do with either Charlie Sheen causing the delays or pulling the trigger on the RV or videos of babies talking about the RV. It's been happening more and more so I'm pretty sure it will peak on April Fools Day. I just hope people don't try to do this in the news section, that would be a big waste of the mods time. :rolleyes: