Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Scientology ? ? ? Seriously ? ? ?

OK, I've been debating on whether to keep holding on to the pipe-dream, or cut my losses and run and invest the money in something else. Well the new advertisement on this board for THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY just sealed the deal for me. Now I don't know if the Church of Scientology is a paying advertiser or what, but the fact that it's up there should be a red flag to anybody with half-a-brain. If there was ever a more clear example of a crackpot cult that preys on the weaknesses of extremely gullible people . . . this is it. I find it interesting that the Church of Scientology chose to advertise on a Dinar Forum. Shouldn't this tell us something? I figure that they have taken into consideration the mindset of the typical Dinar invester, and they decided that this would be a good place to recruit. Any thoughts?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

OK, I've been debating on whether to keep holding on to the pipe-dream, or cut my losses and run and invest the money in something else. Well the new advertisement on this board for THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY just sealed the deal for me. Now I don't know if the Church of Scientology is a paying advertiser or what, but the fact that it's up there should be a red flag to anybody with half-a-brain. If there was ever a more clear example of a crackpot cult that preys on the weaknesses of extremely gullible people . . . this is it. I find it interesting that the Church of Scientology chose to advertise on a Dinar Forum. Shouldn't this tell us something? I figure that they have taken into consideration the mindset of the typical Dinar invester, and they decided that this would be a good place to recruit. Any thoughts?

If you noticed the little yellow box at the bottom right, it says "Ads by Google". Google is putting the ads there, and those ads could include anything at any time, appropriate or not. No one associated with the Dinar has any control over those ads whatsoever. No need to get alarmed.

• Upvote 2

I have not read the original post but I do need to agree with you that SCIENTOLOGY is a "Cult"

Many years ago I had a friend join this Church and the next thing she was doing was giving them all her worldly goods, She gave up a good job with a the bank she was employed at, she left her Husband and her two very young Daughters.

I could not believe that they influenced her to leave all her life attachments so she could "clear her thinking". I found it hard to believe and still do. She had a nice home and was living the American Dream. Who would have thought?? <_<

flyeagle

• Upvote 2

jlymonstone, I think you'd be surprised at the number of collage graduates that are Scientology members. An M.D. friend of mine from High School tried to get me into it. I must say that loads of it is brilliant however 3% of it is just blindingly wrong. From what I have seen Scientologists lack discernment in the area of personality identification. They aren't good at telling what someone is up to. Conveniently Scientology has a great teaching on personality types that I think should be taught everywhere but lacks that little extra that would reveal the dilemma that explains what Scientologists need to not be Scientologists :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If you would leave an investment because of an ad you saw on a dinar site, well you may need to cut and run. Invest in something that will pay sure revenues. Like…..uh….well…..mmmm. Well let me know what you find.

• Downvote 1

Each to his own. Its not my cup of tea but everyone has a right to do what is right for them.

I believe ALL paths lead to GOD.

Hey "DinarDiva007 (love the handle)

So what do you do with "I am the WAY the TRUTH and The LIFE" as quoted by Jesus in John 14??

Sounds like one path. OR Jesus is some lunatic that we can ignore?

Like HAMMY said... "good luck with that"

MAY YOU FIND THE TRUTH!

• Upvote 14

I don't get ads on my pages here. perhaps b/c VIP member. I do agree with you though about Scientology. They have duped many a movie star like Tom Cruise and John Travolta to name a few. I don't know much about it but I think they believe the mother ship is still circling the Earth......enough said.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If you noticed the little yellow box at the bottom right, it says "Ads by Google". Google is putting the ads there, and those ads could include anything at any time, appropriate or not. No one associated with the Dinar has any control over those ads whatsoever. No need to get alarmed.

Agreed. The ads here actually are google ads, but they are reflective of each users prior searches and browsing history.

Seems to indicate he's browsed some sights similar to Scientology.

It's not something I would do unless I wanted to get enlightened on how off track people are today, or just to understand what makes them tick. :blink:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Man, you guys are the biggest hypocrites. It's always your god is the only god. To me Scientology is just as believable as Christianity, Buddhism, Islam, or whoever your big guy in the sky is. I know I'm going to get bashed worse than okie, but the only truth out there is science. Until you show me hard evidence to the contrary, Darwin is correct. I believe when you die, they only way you live on is through your actions and the legacy you leave behind.

I have no problem with your personal beliefs, that is your choice. I do have a problem with anyone preaching and looking down their nose at other's beliefs.

I'm so tried of religion being dragged into 75% of the threads here. Let's give it a rest and just talk about the Dinar, Iraq, and investing. This will be the only time I will comment on religion. I won't even reply to anyone's comments or disdain for mine.

Rant over. Whew, I feel better.

PS don't tell me I'll be sorry when I'm in a lake of fire for eternity. I've made the most of my life and made other's better, and if I happen to be wrong, and your god sends me to cook based on my beliefs and not my actions then so be it.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 13

I have not read the original post but I do need to agree with you that SCIENTOLOGY is a "Cult"

Many years ago I had a friend join this Church and the next thing she was doing was giving them all her worldly goods, She gave up a good job with a the bank she was employed at, she left her Husband and her two very young Daughters.

I could not believe that they influenced her to leave all her life attachments so she could "clear her thinking". I found it hard to believe and still do. She had a nice home and was living the American Dream. Who would have thought?? <_<

flyeagle

It's a known fact that they de-program your mind and then re-program it.....One thing is for sure... They want your money.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

Hey "DinarDiva007 (love the handle)

So what do you do with "I am the WAY the TRUTH and The LIFE" as quoted by Jesus in John 14??

Sounds like one path. OR Jesus is some lunatic that we can ignore?

Like HAMMY said... "good luck with that"

MAY YOU FIND THE TRUTH!

There are so many problems with Christianity it's hard to begin....

Great opening for my response right? :lol:

Most times with an opening like that you think your in for an atheist or competing religious view.

The Bible is a hosh posh of scripture that has been edited and distorted. Something quickly learned when reading the original texts of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammad Library that are in fact the Bible before editing. Then to see Christians slam the edited version into people faces as the word of God is laughable.

I can go on and on with more and more detail if anyone feels like seeing a tirade :D

But just to be quick and more direct the quote that offended you is a Hindu phrase. Every Christian I've ever had the miss pleasure of hearing will tell you that Hinduism is bad, evil or wrong due to it containing many gods. Of course if any of them had taken the time to learn about Hinduism they would quickly learn that it in fact has 1 God. He is the source of the quote that has brought out your in ability to tolerate something different then the people who drone on and on about such a miss appropriated hack job of scripture such as the Bible. In Hinduism the 1 God has created many things including other gods. The 1 God of Hinduism states that it doesn't matter if you follow one of the gods he has created. Though it is in his (the 1 Gods) view silly to do as the end result is that after time spent with one of his created Gods eventually that God will send you along to him the 1 God. So as the 1 God says you should be smart and just come straight to Him. None of this Hindu teaching precludes the 1 God from having a son that you would have to go thru eventually to get to Him. Harmony exists with these ideas if only you bothered to learn where what you are learning came from.

And just a quick note because I love dong this to Christians....What is this Heaven you want to go to? Every time I hear one of you go on about getting to heaven I laugh as you have no idea what it is you are trying to get to. If you would just take the time to read your Bible you would see that you are trying to get to a 12 thousand Furlong CUBE!!! :lol: Don't believe me? Ask me and I'll show you! Then if you want to know more about your Cube I'll be glad to teach you that too :D

Blessed are the meek.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 14

...And just a quick note because I love dong this to Christians....

Personally, my religion says that people who so strongly condemn others for their views, will be doomed to reincarnate on earth in the life of those that they have condemned. Be careful what you feel superior about...because you are NOT superior.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

extra-terrestrial spirits killed by hydrogen bombs living among us causing us harm doesn't sound anymore far-fetched than talking snakes and burning bushes or men walking on water or living in the belly of a fish for three days.

Edited by gallinipper
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Personally, my religion says that people who so strongly condemn others for their views, will be doomed to reincarnate on earth in the life of those that they have condemned. Be careful what you feel superior about...because you are NOT superior.

My religion says that condemning the innocent will reap such rewards however pointing out that someone who condemns some else is wrong reaps the reward of the just. The person I was talking to was feeling righteous over the person with the Hindu mindset. Your comment is better suited for that person.

However if you insist on putting it on me I'm fine with that B)

".... I love dong...??" If I were you I'd be careful with admissions . Admissions can be complicated.

Yes I miss spelled "doing"... :lol:

Agreed. The ads here actually are google ads, but they are reflective of each users prior searches and browsing history.

Seems to indicate he's browsed some sights similar to Scientology.

It's not something I would do unless I wanted to get enlightened on how off track people are today, or just to understand what makes them tick. :blink:

Wrong

I also have a little ad that says scientology its very small, I know I didn't search for any of there crap.......looks like they want on the dinar also

The ad is from google ad sense. Adam does not sell the ads. Google does use analitics to know what ads are appropriate for a certain banner ad. Recently this site has be more of a religious site rather than a dinar site. That is why the Scientology ad is coming up. Cease with the religious discussions and the ads will return to forex trading ads. Even google is telling you to knock it off.

• Upvote 1

I see no need for the arguments about peoples religious beliefs here. However, I will say that I will pray for a few of the obvious lost souls that commented and do not realize exactly how serious the future consequences of their lack of understanding or study about the true answers to their questions.I like the discovery channel just as much as anyone else, but I am not simple minded enough to be swayed by an obvious pro-evolution line of presentation and thinking just because it promotes the most simplistic logical answers for those that do not care to attempt to believe what they can not actually see or can not begin to possibly understand in full. There are many feel good religions out there and it is entirely up to you as to which line of thinking you will partake in. I just pray that it is the correct one for your own sake.

• Upvote 2

Each to his own. Its not my cup of tea but everyone has a right to do what is right for them.

I believe ALL paths lead to GOD.

sound nice all path leads to God

those that kill baby as human sacrifice .... leads to god

those that have sex orgy as form of worship ....leads to god

those that perform sorcery .... leads to god

those that worship Satan .....leads to god

those that tells the followers to kill and murder ... leads to god

ALL PATH leads to god think again

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had some friends that believed in scientology. They tried to convince me that people who I knew that died from cancer, would still be alive if they believed in and followed scientology. Scientology is a cult. They proclaim that they can heal people, if they give the church enough money.

Edited by deenar