Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

interesting info

jimpickles

I'm hoping these guys have misinterpreted the CBI comment that they will "remove the zeros". These guys assume it will be a LOP. We have reason to believe the 000s will be phased out by revaluing so lower denominations will be used as opposed to 25,000 dinar being traded for 25 dinar.

Peace and Prosperity

I'm hoping these guys have misinterpreted the CBI comment that they will "remove the zeros". These guys assume it will be a LOP. We have reason to believe the 000s will be phased out by revaluing so lower denominations will be used as opposed to 25,000 dinar being traded for 25 dinar.

Peace and Prosperity

I believe the people of Iraq will be using the 25K notes till they're all gone long after the RV. The GOV will never allow it's citizens to reap large cash rewards due to the RV. The politicians will get rich along with investors. This is how it's always been. They may provide a better way of life with oil share revenues to keep them happy, but that will probably be all. Just like our GOV, they will not share a great wealth.

I believe the people of Iraq will be using the 25K notes till they're all gone long after the RV. The GOV will never allow it's citizens to reap large cash rewards due to the RV. The politicians will get rich along with investors. This is how it's always been. They may provide a better way of life with oil share revenues to keep them happy, but that will probably be all. Just like our GOV, they will not share a great wealth.

i think they'll let the large denoms just naturally fall out of circulation....don't see a lop making a differance