Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prophetic Word on Dinar - Long

todo

I believe that those that are in power are running scared because they know that their time is just about over.

I believe that a new kingdom is at hand. Things can't continue to go on as they have. I would like to share this dream that I had. It is very brief. In the dream, I had just attended some kind of meeting (off of the planet Earth) where people from many planets had also come. It was like a UN meeting, only it was other planets instead of other nations. I can't remember anything that occurred at the actual meeting, but as I was flying back to Earth, I saw a group of people going back to their respective planets. They caught my attention because they were also black. They were flying home, just as I was. We exchanged niceties as we passed each other by. In our brief conversation, when I told them that I was from the planet Earth, one of them responded, "Oh yes, the planet where the few control the many".

Running scared? Hmmmmm..processing...... I don't think so.. The other events happening right now tell me that they are not scared. They are, however, aware the their control is threatened and therefore this may be the thing that escalates the money transfer to a new defacto world currency. We have said all along that the dinar was planned from the beginning. Why else would they print money with three zeroes upon startup? The money changers new full well that they wrecked the bus while driving it.. NUMBER ONE RULE - Don't crash the bus when you are behind the wheel.

The dinar is spiritually significant in this process. First it is connected to ancient Babylon (Iraq), so we can look to Babylonian history to see the biblical pattern we expect in our time since we are under the rule of Mystery Babylon. Second its meaning is from a root word deni - "containing ten" Very early on, its trade value was 10 asses. For the particularly astute, 10 is the number of order and also judgement. The asses represent the pentecostal age. Wherever you see an ass (mule) in the bible, you see a pentecostal. (I am not using that as slang - some people will be furious that I was not more careful- but these statements always reveal the religous who are looking for a fight) The Pentecostal Age purpose was coming to completion in 1993 (40 jubilees from the upper room) to make way for the Kingdom Age. It will be ironic to see the dinar used as a key element to overthrow the Babylonian money system.

Some people really brushed over what I wrote here, but my conviction is solid based on tons of confirmation almost daily now. I noticed recently several articles referenced from the Drudge Report that are enlightening. First the worlds largest bond fund, Pimco's Total Return Fund, announced on March 9th that it was shedding all its US treasuries and moving the cash to other nations (safer currencies??). You can find the report on CNBC's website. This is a huge signal in my opinion. Investors are really smart (the rich ones) and these things happen for calculated reasons. They understand what I tried to confirm. The dollar is in trouble.

The second big news was on March 21st found on Bloomberg. The Fed Reserve is the front organization for the world money system. The Fed Reserve Act is what empowered these people to control the 12 reserve banks and start printing money enough to bribe and coerce the other nations around the world. When the banksters got caught gambling (derivative fraud), it crashed the bus and sent them scurrying to look for another currency to abuse... i.e the Iraqi Dinar. My opinion is that they have overprinted to the tune of 100's of trillions of dollars, thus the value of the dinar will be relatively short lived as Babylon falls and the Kingdom of God rises. I hope I am wrong, but I am not foolish to think that life will be bliss when millions of dollars pour into the accounts of the otherwise non-elite. As much as the little guy wrestles against greed, how much more will the people with billions of taxpayer dollars at their disposal jump at the chance to be billionaires or even trillionaires?

Anyway the Fed Reserve has lost a series of court judgements and appeals allowing the books to be made public showing where all the bailouts went. This is something they have now fought for many months with very weak arguments. I believe you can also get some comments about this flight from the dollar from Lindsey Williams on youtube. It is an old vid. Regardless of people's comments, I do not believe that you could force the Fed, which to my knowledge has never been audited for a very good reason, to air its dirty filthy laundry. For them to lose these two court cases, I have to suspect their grip on the system is slipping. The to me tells me clearly the money system's days are rapidly coming to an end.

Are they scared? No, they are too proud to be scared. I imagine there was a meeting somewhere in Europe in a sealed, smoke filled room, where a man stood up and said, "Boys its time. We got to pull our plan into action." Since they don't need money, the only thing that would cause them to jump over to the dinar is the pressure we see today, otherwise we might not see a revalue for a long time... and everyone is aware of the continual / perpetual delays. But maybe they are stubborn little prepubescent children that want to mess up the place before they leave.

Your dream was an obvious confirmation about the world system. The off earth portion was more likely a symbol of "being in the spirit" where you could see things from a different perspective. It also suggests you are not bound by the system.

• Upvote 5

Your dream was an obvious confirmation about the world system. The off earth portion was more likely a symbol of "being in the spirit" where you could see things from a different perspective. It also suggests you are not bound by the system.

Todo, thank you for sharing your thoughts on my dream. While I would like to agree with you that my dream was a confirmation of the current world system, and I would like to believe that I am in the sprit, and that I am not bound by the system, I would like to explain that in the dream, it was not I who was seeing things from a different perspective. That was the assessment of another person from another world that I encountered. Most people will not understand nor believe this, but it is my truth. With all due respect, it was not symbolic, it was literal. This being was independent of me and not from Earth.

As I reflected on the comment the next day, while I know what she said is true, I had never heard it articulated from someone outside of this planet looking in at us. Seeing how earthlings are assessed by non-earthlings was interesting. It confirmed for me that other planets inhabitants study our governments, social structures and economies, just like we have studied social structures of the animal kingdom.

I believe that this place I call United Planets or Galactic Federation of planets exist. This last visit was my second visit that I am aware of. I wish that I could remember the details of the visits. Perhaps I will try hypnosis one day.

Again, I will look forward to your updates should you choose to share more. I am impressed with your knowledge and insight.

Todo,

Your initial post was very long and I wasn't going to read all of it but I couldn't stop. Since I began this investment which was to get out of debt and save our house I have gone through many ups and downs about what we will do when it happens. I am thankful it has taken this long because at one time all I could do was think about how I was going to fix up my house after I paid it off, buy a car, etc. on and on. Buy, buy, buy.

Later I started thinking about what I really needed to do. I don't know how many times I've seen something on the news, etc and wished I could help if I had the money. We've decided to pay off the mortgage not only on our house but our church. then we are going to help all the friends and family that need it and as many charitable organizations that we can.

When this happens we will pray for guidance and it is my sincere wish that everyone who is about to be blessed from this RV will do the right thing. So many people will be suddenly given the kind of money most of us wouldn't otherwise see in our lifetime. THE ENORMOUS possibilities to help other people.

This has been a VERY interesting thread and I thank all of you for comments and ideas!! :D

GO RV

Hi all,

First post and probably the last. I felt so impressed to write this, so here goes. I know no one on this site and have no reputation that you should believe me. But if my words are true you are going to want to consider.

When the news of the dinar came to me I began to pray concerning the opportunity. It was September 2010 when the the Lord clearly showed us to go forward. We had waited for that confirmation for several years. Afterwards, the Lord has spoken four things to me. 1) There will be the test of delay. 2) This dinar will reveal what is truly in your soul 3) There will be a short window of time in which to act after the revalue 4) If you seek to hold onto the windfall you will loose it.

The Lord told me in Sweetwater TN that the dinar would "test your soul". Since then I have seen all kinds of Christians arguing and fighting about certain things pertaining to the dinar. It should not be that way. I see people regularly engaging in name calling, especially against Maliki, I see the desperation for funds that seems to continually be present with all kinds of people. Others talk about spending wildly/foolishly on things that are extreme luxuries. It appears my word is coming to pass. Many many people are looking to the dinar as the provision, rather than Him who is the Provider. I really had to check my heart as well. He is asking me personally, where do I get my information? Selah.

I will share here what almost no one here will know or even understand. I give this to you so that you can consider and take the right actions if you choose. There is a prophetic people that has been seated across the land for the purpose of the Kingdom of God. Starting in around the beginning of 2009 the Lord told us that there would begin the emergence of the Elijah ministry in the earth. This was previsouly told to us in 1996, so it was no surprise when it came about 13 years later. What we did not realize that it would not only be Elijah, but Elisha as well. We did not see the big picture, and perhaps still do not.

When this Elisha ministry began we started to see the miracles of Elisha come to pass in a very public, national manner. The eigth sign was the poison in the pot. We learned from the news that the Gulf of Mexico was also called a cauldron on underwather charts. When the oil spill threatened all life in the gulf, we recognized it was the poison in the pot. A group of hidden intercessors went to the headwaters of the Mississippi and threw ground barley meal as instructed by the Lord into the river. Exactly 144 hours and 9 minutes later BP announced the plugging of the well; the approximate time it takes water to flow the river to the gulf. 144 is the number representing the elect that now stand among you.

The ninth sign to come is the multiplication of provsion. Many people have now comfirmed that this is linked to the dinar. The Lord has been quiet on this since last July, and we expect the final 8 signs (9-16) to begin to come to pass around this year's Passover.. We are very close, but do not know exactly how this will play out.

The Eurphrates flowed under the walls of Babylon. To overcome this city, the Medes and Persians diverted the flow of the water into a swampy area so that they might sneak into the city under the wall. The night before the attack a wild party was happening in Babylon and so the people we hung over the next morning. The armies took the city without much resistance and it still stands today. This story speaks of how the money system, represented by Babylon will fall.

If you can receive it, the Medes are the media. The Persians are Iran. The wall is Wall Street. The Eurphates is the substance (money) that keeps the city propped up. The orgy has been going on in Washington DC now for some time. We are looking for the time in which the handwriting on the wall will appear. That sign will tell us exactly when the money system will fail. To bring about this demise the Euphrates (bountiful) will be diverted. We believe this is the sign of the dinar revaluation. It will happen to bring about the fall of Mystery Babylon.

The dollar is the means by which money changers enslaved the world in debt. How much do you think the God will overthrow or kick over the tables of the SYSTEM that keeps people entrapped and the gospel from going forth? There is no way anyone can understand why this is happening to the dollar unless you first understand what is happening in world commerce. Since most Christians are comepletely ignorant, they view the coming crash as something terrible, but in reality the kingdoms of the world are becoming the kingdom of our God.

Mystery Babylon is mysterious. It was called this because of its hidden-ness. The Lord did not want to replace the yoke of wood He gave the earth with a yoke of iron, therefore, the world was sold into the rule of Babylon without most people knowing. Had they known what was happening, they would have rebelled as Israel did in the biblical account. This would have required the greater sentence thus a much worse world situation. The "Mystery" part of Babylon was much grace to us all as God kept us from understanding to keep us subject to His judgement that we might learn. That is wisdom.

Mystery Babylon for our time became manifest on December 23rd, 1913 with the passing of the Federal Reserve Act. This transferred the right to print money from the US Govern't to the string of privately owned banks that had been ruling Europe for many years. Over the last 98 years, we have seen the rise and fall of this world money power in which a defacto world currency was used to enslave most of the nations of the world.

In 1974 Kissinger made an agreement with OPEC that all oil would be sold in US dollars only. These states would use the money to buy US debt and allow the press to run ad infinitum ad nauseum. This then required all nations to go to the Federal Reserve to exchange the local currency for the US dollar with which to purchase energy. This is exactly what happened with the Money Changers in Jesus' day. Interest, which is unlawful according to Divine Law, was used to place these nations under control of the money system. Gradually all the nations' central banks fell to the banking system. It has been said that the greastest evil under the sun is not war or famine, but compound interest. At the time of 9/11 only seven publically held central banks existed in the world. Now after our two wars there are only 5. A publically held central bank gives a country the ability to get out of debt. When banks are privately held, the debt is never released but owed to those who print the money. That was the plan of this Babylonian system. This is well understood by anyone who understands money.

So in 1983, the seventy years of Babylonian rule had been completed, but the systematic church was not aware of the time it was in. It could not proclaim the release from Babylon since itself had become very much like the world system. God began to call out the overcomers at that time and form a people that would declare a spiritual jubilee and overthrow the Babylonian rule. Details of these years are comprehensive, but I will not write about it here. It has involved much transition and God raised up true intercessors in the nation to repair the breaches in our spiritual gates. Now the church, not being aware of its failure to proclaim the jubliee brought charge against the remnant in the divine court in heaven in 2001, but lost the case. This established God's remnant with the right to rule. They were then instructed then to overthrow the tables of the money changers, set free the captives from the Babylonian system, and produce the fruit of the kingdom.

Although many intercessions went out over those years, the financial system held on until October of 2008 for good reason, when we saw the signs of collapse manifest. The head of gold (Babylonian image) would soon be sacked, i.e. Goldman Sachs, and the symbols of Babylon would start to fall. The walled city Babylon was manifested as "Wall Street", which would receive the brunt of the change. The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdom of our God.

After WWII, Japan was set up as a satellite government of the US. It was run mainly by large money interests and policed by those same powers that were well established in the US government. After fighting such a costly war, there was no way the Allies would allow Japan to ever recover its strength outside their control. The Japanese government has for the most part been an extension of the Federal Reserve banking system. In the last 2 to 3 years, it has rebelled against the financial system electing outsiders to the government rejecting liberal democracy thwarting powers of the CIA which basically ruled it. Many key officials have died mysteriously. Those in the know are full aware of who is responsible for these attacks. As the dollar started its inevitable slide into oblivion because of massive fraud and printing for special interests, increasing pressure on Japanese banks has been applied to exchange dollars for yen, to keep it propped up. There has been much resistance to the west in Japan, seeking its separation from the money system. We have even seen this with Russia and China, who now trade oil in something other than dollars. What these people never knew was that God had called out the people that would have authority to overthrow the money system, and they would be caught in the transition unless the leadership calls the nation to repentance. When a people accept the ways of their corrupt lawless government, they become guilty of the same sins by way of complacency. We are seeing much of the same in America. That which is hidden will be revealed and we must be careful not to rebel against God by judging things that He may very well be sending to purge the nation of its rebellion.

This is where the facts get cloudy. There is strong evidence that these money changers, i.e. World Bankers, have used advanced weapons to target nations that were failing their obligations to the financial system (the love of money is the root of all evil). Reports are now coming out of Japan indicating that it was an attack on the fault line that borders Japan. We know there are several technologies that can activate a fault, we just don't know for sure it was used here or why at this time. Photos and video are starting to pop up. It appears that the system is breaking up from the inside as a result of the declaration of the jubilee by the overcomers last year. It is not going to get better for a while as the system struggles for its last breath, but it will not recover until the Kingdom comes.

So Mystery Babylon does fall into three parts as it states in Revelation. This will happen both in the spiritual realm and the natural realm. Right now, the banking system is seeking to flee the dollar for a new defacto world currency. Our best understanding will be the Iraqi Dinar, as they are preparing to loot Iraq of its natural resources through money changing. These resources, virtually untapped, are the underpinning of the new Iraqi Dinar. Most of the Babylonian nations are holding vast amounts of these dinar already in their treasuries, and will profit wildly when the Dinar revalues in a few days. Under contract they cannot sell the dinar for 6 months and during that time I believe you will see the events lead up to the splitting of Mystery Babylon. That may be a rumor, but I do think that they will hold their dinars on the balance sheet to make their own currencies more attractive.

Currently the Prime Minister of Iraq is Maliki, which means "king". The night Babylon was overthrown, the king of Babylon was killed. We are watching carefully for this sign which will signal the downfall of the world money system. When Maliki is killed or removed from office, the nation will split into three nations, the Kurds, the Shiites, and the Sunni's. It will make the Iraqi dinar worthless overnight and the plans of the world banking systems will collapse in almost an instant. Since all these nations are now HEAVILY invested in the dinar, they will then be sitting on piles of worthless fiat paper with nothing to underpin their own money. Any non-commodity backed currency will fail quickly because of the Babylonian debt system. If Japan was actually attacked with an advanced weapon as some say it was, then we truly understand that the system is failing and God is bringing forth the kingdom as promised.

You will never again make this kind of money this fast I think, but you must be wise. Not my intent to lecture, but we are entering an unprecedented time and this will be the largest transfer of wealth in world history as governments scramble to prop up their failing currencies through the revaluation of dinar.

First let's understand that the US dollar has been weakening. Although commodity prices have recently strengthened, more than half of that increase has been because of the failing dollar. This is important. We have said for a couple of years that oil insiders have been saying that the bankers are looking for a new world currency to go to since the USD has been spent into oblivion. Both the Euro and Yen have been growing showing signs that this change is close. I will explain..

As the printing press at the Fed is running day and night (actually it is electronically done now) the dollar suffers from excess spending. The more available the dollar becomes, the less value it has in general. However, until now, the banks have mopped up all the extra liquidity to pay for their gambling debts (derivatives) and that has kept the currency off of main street. If this money had gone into circulation, it would have resulted in high inflation and ultimately the loss of control over debts owed to the system. This is the reason why mom and pop never got a dime in the bail out.

The main issue now is that the cost of servicing the debt is so high. To have money to spend and keep things propped up, you have to cut spending, raise taxes, or sell off assets. None of these things are popular and that is the catch 22 the government is in. The time it would take to correct this situation is very long... longer than one term in office, therefore no politician will waste their time being a lame duck. So, they are looking for a quick fix... Thus enter the dinar.

The 000 on the notes you hold was put there on purpose... in fact for this purpose. The planners of this process knew that eventually they would revalue the dinar and be able to use the instant millions to write off debt. It was perfect because Iraq had so many resources to underpin the currency and with the help of the IMF and others, they could force this thing to happen in a quick way. The players have been put in place and we should see the announcement soon enough. How soon, I will not say, but the news is really good from what I understand now.

Ok, so the earthquake and tsunami is playing a role, probably to bring this process home sooner. The largest creditor to the US is China at like $2 Trillion cash (but whose counting?), and the second largest is Japan. Japan has a very high debt load. Some say a larger percentage than the US, but I think we are better at hiding it than they are. This is key. When the catastrophe happened, it forced Japan to start to sell their US treasury holdings which dumped the dollar and made the Yen high in demand. It has really shot up, so much that the FED stepped in this week to prevent a further slide of the dollar. On Friday, we saw some stop gap measures take place, but I see that the dollar is trading at 80.8 yen. The last time I was in Tokyo seveal years ago, the dollar was like 114 Yen... It is really weak. So Japan's debt is 192% of its gross domestic product. It will need to continue to sell US treasuries to finance its restructuring and rebuilding. The pressure on the dollar will cause them to move quickly on the dinar. They are coming to a point where they have to get this done.

When it revalues, there will be an opposite high demand for the dollar for a short time, because everyone will want US currency to spend. This will drive the price of the dollar upwards for a while. It will fool many economists into thinking the dollar is recovering as a world currency. Commodity prices will correspondingly drop. For those of you thinking precious metal will be a good investment, timing will be critical. The price will soon drop because of the revalue and then it will skyrocket as many seek to protect their holdings. You know now it is coming, so plan accordingly. Intell is now saying that there will be a drop in commodity prices in the next three weeks.. Hold on to your shorts... it is going to be a bumpy ride.

To those who read this comment, know without a doubt that the Lord has placed people in the world to carry out the transition to the kingdom. For this to happen the dollar must be removed as the instrument that enslaves people. The kingdom economy is very close. Don't get caught in the trap of believing your money is safe in the US dollar. It is risky at best. If it is true that the treasury is holding much dinar, and why wouldn't it be, then it would not be surprising that they get caught holding the bag. We shall see. Folks this is going to happen, but making it to revalue is only half the battle. You must secure your return afterwards. Could you spend a million dollars in a day? You may get the chance to find out..

Interesting read thank you for your post. God bless you.

More On Oil and the Currency Trade

I never gave much thought about the war for oil. If both political sides are fighting/arguing wether or not to be in Iraq, chance are very good that they are not getting to the real point of the discussion. I am convinced that God is determined to use Iraq because of the message associated with its history. Bottom line. Events playout subtly showing the discerning where we are at on the prophetic time line. Only those who have been careful with the facts will get it. That means drawing the parallels between the physical Babylon of old, the actual land of Babylon today (Iraq) and the financial Babylon which is still largely a Mystery.

Today the divine positioning of the Babylonian kings continues so that they might be overthrown without fighting a war. It looks like Obama was encouraging Brazil to drill off shore. Look, the guy is not stupid. He lies and he is pulled in many directions, but he is not dumb. He gets it. He said, "And when you're ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers." Of course he meant that...because he understands the hidden process. The way to maintain the value of a dollar is to NOT circulate lots of it within the home country. It has to go out to come in. It has to be spent to be used to purchased treasury bonds, or otherwise you are just monetizing the debt in broad daylight. For those who don't understand what that means, if you spend money directly into circulation, you get a dimishing benefit to the government, you are likely to get high inflation making your printing press work harder, and the economy tanks because wages fall behind the cost increases of goods and services i.e. the standard of living decreases. The idea here is to print as much money as you want and to control the supply of money so that you don't devalue it in the process of spending it.

So the Babylonian kings are still looking for oil outside the US. Massive amounts of oil are available in North America. MASSIVE. One trillion barrels of oil exist in Alberta's tar sands. They scoop up the tar, put it in a certerfuge, mix it with soap and water, it seperates, and then they refine it. Only seven percent of this reserve is accessible by open pit mining (many many square miles worth). At the current use rate, it would take 280 years to mine that 7%. Massive oil finds have been located in Alaska, the Dakota's, and the gulf. The world's largest natural gas deposit is located in front of the Rockies, but to keep the Money system propped up, we must never start drilling here. If we became self sufficient, we would instantly shut down the money flow to countries that have promised to buy our debt. The government would be forced to monetize its spending by borrowing from the Fed. It wouldn't take long from that point to unravel all the way.

Ok, say I am now a Washington insider and I have been debriefed (brainwashed). I understand that my career and possibly my life depend on keeping the system going. The cycle is so deeply ingrained in washington politics that there is no way out. The government does not own the banks, the banks own the government as evidenced by the forced bailout of the banks !!! The banks have built mountains of money through printing and gambling, and the foreclousures over the last two to three years have placed much property (read real value) under banking control. If the dollar were to crash, the control goes with it. Debt is eliminated over night for anyone that can outlive the process long enough to gather a wheel barrow full of cash and head down to the nearest branch. Any self respecting banker knows one thing, the system cannot be repaired back to functionality. The patient is actually DOA but someone snuck in and set the corpse upright...but it is starting to stink and people are smelling it. They only need to keep the dollar pushed up long enough to escape the collapse ahead of time. If you can get your value re-established in another currency before the currency you are holding devalues, then you have avoided financial catastrophe.

The grass is much greener in Iraq in this time. The debts are paid and there is ample natural resource to back the silly amounts of dinar that has been printed. Until the jump to light speed, there has to be a source of oil to grease the machine. Promise Brazil prosperity so that we can give you our dollar hot off the press. You re-invest it with us and we will pay you interest. You get the savings and interest, and we get oil and the cash once it comes back to us. Duh ! This has to be illegal, but it is how the system works.... And everyone holding any American currency gets the shaft....eventually, through inflation. If they had been holding commodity based coins (valuable coins), they system would have crashed long ago, so they changed the currency to worthless paper. That also was too expensive to represent money, so now most cash is just a number on a screne... the cashless society has been here for a long time and the religious don't get it.

BO's nationality is Babylonian...because he knows exactly what is going on. My guess is that when he went in for that first briefing he got more than he was bargaining for. You can tell by the look on his face when he came out. He now knows where the real control comes from... money..and who can argue that? Christ even told us so. This explains every selfish, government centered political act we have witnessed for the last ...ummmm.... 150 years. Its about the money... and there is not one good reason that our government should borrow money instead of printing itself, unless is was for the purpose of printing cash while simultaneously sustaining its buying power as much as possible.

Every war is about money. Afghanastan is on one side of Iran, and Iraq is on the other. The old shoot fish in a barrel routiune. Oil is not control, money is. Oil is a means to the money. Iran started to sell oil in its own currency and was rebelling against the system. This threatens the agreement with OPEC to sell all oil in dollars. Furthermore we saw a few months ago that China and Russia announced that they were going to trade oil in their own currencies. The monopoly is falling now. You also understand now why we don't drill at home .... we can't or the revenue stream disappears. What if they really had to depend on actual tax dollars?

Enter Libya. Sweet crude for gasoline is high in demand and no one asked how we could pass the red face test buying it from our "sworn" enemy.. Easy, they purchase our debt or goods with the cash. Anytime someone stops playing the game, they get a visit from the cash protection military complex. It is the world's largest mafia. The Lybian coffers were filled with American tax dollars, but at some point all greedy leaders find their own I-don't-have-enough point. With cash comes power and independence. This is the real issue the money controllers had. Their stooges eventually have all they can stand of the threats and decide they are strong enough to go against the system. When it looked like the oil/cash would keep flowing, the Babylonian elite drug their feet. Now they are in a quagmire of their own making.. And some say the kingdom is an imagination... Ha ! I think not.

So the masses do not understand, but I suspect the governments of the world understand very well who is who. We honestly thought when Ecuador announced it would default on its bond payments Dec 2008, that it would start a domino effect around the world. The time came and went and Correa said the interest was illegal. He was just finding out what the Fed Reserve was really about. To our surprise nothing happened. $31M is USD revenue was gone. That is $310M in lending.. gone without a peep. It wasn't until we understood the scale on which banks trade behind the scenes. The US debt is now $14.3 Trillion. That's bad... How about unfunded liabilities? Medicare, prescription drug and social security tally $113 Trillion.. What about what we don't know about? The few brave souls that dared to speak about the Fed's books say the on-balance-sheet debt is $160 Trillion... or more than 11 times the US GDP. FOLKS THAT IS 3 times the world GDP. If you think about how much profit has to be made to balance that, it is insane. I suspect personally that $160T is a light estimate.

I said all this to help understand what is really happening with the dinar. When the banks started to store dinar, they bought billions of dollars worth. The return is going to be 3000 to 5000 times the investment. That is how the sheets get balanced. A billion times a 1000 is a trillion. $50 Billion becomes $150 Trillion.... the plan is to balance the sheet with a fraction of the money necessary..When you understand what is really going on here, then you will clearly understand the dinar will absolutely revalue. We have seen the reserves in Iraq stated upwards again and again. This is to drive up the value of the currency. The private people here buying dinar are insignificant. The very people that printed the US to its death are also planning on looting the country of Iraq. This is not sustainable. It may be propped up for months or years, but it is not sustainable. To balance the Fed, you have to make more cash literally than one can imagine. The greatest transfer of wealth is about to happen and it may be that Maliki has been standing on the air hose to prevent his country from being looted by the taskmasters. .. or maybe he has other motives, I don't know, but the banksters will eventually run anyone over that is in the way. It will take time to do the switch-er-roo. You need to be on your game for this one. I hope people are listening here. Reality is outside anyone's speculation.

• Upvote 5

Dear todo,

I found your post VERY informative. I agree with you and plan on acting accordingly. One thing i'd like to add is that getting out of debt should be our #1 priority and i saw that you were going to pay off some mortgages as well. This is very prudent but i also want to add that we should pay off our churches mortgages as well. If things go very bad and people aren't working then the tithes are not coming in and the churches may not be able to pay their bills. When the world is falling into chaos people will pack the churches just like after 9/11 for prayer and guidance. We must make sure that we use a part of our windfall to keep the doors open. I intend to do this as well as starting up food pantries and soup kitchens. I also plan on donating to already existing ministries such as TBN as well as several Christian relief organizations... But thats just me. God Bless You and please continue to post ANYTHING you feel is relevent, regardless of what others think

Edited by cfd82b

Dear todo,

I found your post VERY informative. I agree with you and plan on acting accordingly. One thing i'd like to add is that getting out of debt should be our #1 priority and i saw that you were going to pay off some mortgages as well. This is very prudent but i also want to add that we should pay off our churches mortgages as well. If things go very bad and people aren't working then the tithes are not coming in and the churches may not be able to pay their bills. When the world is falling into chaos people will pack the churches just like after 9/11 for prayer and guidance. We must make sure that we use a part of our windfall to keep the doors open. I intend to do this as well as starting up food pantries and soup kitchens. I also plan on donating to already existing ministries such as TBN as well as several Christian relief organizations... But thats just me. God Bless You and please continue to post ANYTHING you feel is relevent, regardless of what others think

Thanks for the post... Let's think through this a little. I want to give you a discerning response.

Personally I have participated in much much church. My premise for writing this article was that the dinar revaluation was about much more than a windfall. The systems of the world are in deep trouble, because those given responsibility for the money system have abused their power. I have tried to provide a scale of understanding that frames the size of the issue. I have also made the suggestion with a measure of connection to the bible that the windfall is of limited time frame. It will have the power to eliminate debt, first and foremost, because that was our primary instruction from the Lord. I am saying without hesitation that we are at a time where the Kingdom of God is emerging. I am currently in the ME and I was up this morning about 3:00 am to watch the news on Assyria and Jordan. The coincidence of these governments in overthrow is not a coincidence. It is "The kingdoms of this world are become the Kingdom of Our God" We know very clearly from scripture that God redeems these nations and this is the start of that very complex process. The turmoil is the precursor for the revaluation...

I say all this to make a point. The Kingdom coming will transform the way of doing things. By the end of this year, you will be witnessing that first hand. My intent was NOT to throw a bunch of scripture or teaching out here. It was to provide a thread of underdstanding that was much higher than the idle banter on most blog sites. I was impressed by the Lord to bring a slight awareness to people so that they would consider the windfall of dinar/USD would still be based on shifting sands. REMEMBER THIS : The same people that crashed the bus are the ones who are heavily invested in the dinar. There are huge hedge funds purchasing dinar at quantities that greatly surpass our realm of possibility.

So I have spoken of the Japan earthquake, but I have not mentioned the one at Christchurch in New Zealand. September 4, 2010 the quake struck this city and it garnered reporting around the globe. Particularly of interest, the city was built on a foundation of sand. When I first read the news, I caught that, but didn't know what it meant. There is a sort of fault under the city due to a sandy basin. A number of buildings were damaged due to being built on sandy soil. When the recent quake occured on Feb 22nd, we sat up and took notice. The spiritual meaning of such things takes time, so we are always carefult to observe on what is reported. The second quake was much more severe and it toppled the steeple from a very famous anglican church. The news reported that the church "would not be rebuilt". Now there is so much symbolism here, that it can hardly be coincidence. If we understand that the Kingdom Age replaces the church Age, then we should take careful account of the message.

I am not going to go into a long tirade on the failures of the church, but I believe the church is the only institution in the whole world that shoots its own wounded. Within the church, they see themselves as victims, but outside looking in, the world sees them as hypocrits for the most part. When we saw the news break of homosexuality, clergical predators, and money thieves, we knew instantly that things were being shouted from the rooftops. The religious system was being displayed for what it really was. Now, that does not take away from those who walk according to the conviction of their faith. They are out there too, and in fact they are very real. However, they too have been trodden underfoot by the system.

I have said this now a number of times. The system is failing. A system can kill you and not shed a tear at your funeral. My speculation at this time is that there are many many people who have been wounded by the system. I recently began to minister to a group of people who have been getting the homeless off the street. These are meth addicts, alcoholics, etc. etc. etc... the story is so well known it is repugnant. ALL OF THEM have grown up in the church and lost their way, because the church used people to build things, like steeples and glass towers. We are supposed to use things to build people. The systematic church organization (one that is not a family of Christ) produces broken bent men and women. I have talked to enough of them now to write a book about it.

Before receiving the right boot of fellowship, I was once a prominent member in a very large church. We began to build a building. In prayer the Lord told me that the church would begin debt free (if they would trust him). The organization was full of crusty money people too, full of selfish ambition and zeal without knowledge. They bullied their way to build a much much larger building, and in disobedience they took out a $1 million loan. When completed, the building was fabulous. The Lord however, was not impressed. He told me that the church would split. A few months later, the electricity was shut off and we had witnessed 500 people come and go in the course of 6 months. Six months later they split in the midst of turmoil. Before paying off any mortgage you had better ask the Lord. Some of those programs are built on sinking sand and need their spire knocked off. Don't support what God is not supporting.

I guess I am just willing to say it. The signs of the time we are in are VERY clear and undeniable, even though I am sure there are scads of religious that wish to do so. The church is no longer operating within the closed confines of steeples and stained glass. This is the restoration of David's fallen tent if you study it.... Don't sow your windfall into the system when there has been little to show for so much effort. You have to begin to think about Kingdom economy. We must become doers and not spectators meaning don't give your money to someone else to do what you were given the money to do yourself. When you lay up provision, think long term and not a one time event. Christ taught about sowing and reaping. You will soon have enough money to possibly fund the ministry indefintely so why give it to a broken system? The tithe was clearly meant for widows, orphans, and sojourners in the land. Instead the leaders built beautiful Anglican steeples and coveted the praises of men while collecting dues to be a Chistian. I am suggesting that MAYBE we start to do what God said, rather than what others told us what God said.

So I am very sure there are good churches out there that need financial help. We have identified one that serves others. I bought dinar for them and I am waiting for the Lord's instruction, but there is no plan to date. However, a church is a group of people, not a building; they are called out ones by definition. If you give to a church, know the difference.

• Upvote 4

Thanks again TODO for that awesome reply. I can see your point and i truly understand it. Wow, there is a lot to think of. I have been praying a lot as to what to do as well as for wisdom and guidance. This is a pretty scary moment and I don't want t o screw this up. I don't want to be taken in by the world, i just want to use these funds to benefit the will of God. Not my will, but His will. Its gonna take a lot of prayer and some fasting to this. I know that my steps are ordered by the Lord and as long as I stay focused on Him and not the world, i'll do the right thing. But again, any advice from you is always welcome. :-)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I found the post interesting, but I have concerns about it.

"144 is the number representing the elect that now stand among you." This sounds like teaching from the Jehovah’s Witnesses. I think a few other religions teach this as well. But its not main stream Christianity. I would be very careful listening to anyone that says that they are a member of some sort of select or secret group that has all the answers that no one else has. Mayne cults have sprung up due to this.

We have all the knowledge and revelation that we need in His word. There is no secret code of magic formula to figuring out what God wants and what he is going to do. God laid out all out plainly for us to see and hear. There was a time when God spoke in parables and kept the truth hidden from those that would not hear. But now, God speaks plainly to us all. He does not speak to only a select few that in turn gives his revelation to the world.

God speaks freely and clearly to us all if only we will stop and listen to him.

My other concern in this posting is the planting of fear. We do not need to fear this. God is indeed making the wealth of the wicked available to the righteous. But to run out and put all that he has given us into silver or some other commodity? I suppose that might now be a bad plan if you wish to store up your treasures here on earth for the long term. But as for me, I will use what God gives me to advance his kingdom. I dont plan on storing it up.

I dont think the dollar is going to collapse anytime soon. When it does, this will probably be the time when Jesus comes back and I wont need it anyway.

• Upvote 2

I swear I seen this on another site... you know the ones that think Big Foot and aliens are going to rule the world... looks like someone is good at cut and paste biggrin.gif

This was already posted some months ago.... after september 2010 By ennor.... I dont recal his full nick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

God is indeed making the wealth of the wicked available to the righteous.

End Quote

Are you absolutely sure about that? Sometimes one has the impression it's the other way around....Just saying.

Edited by umbertino

It's not about hearing noises in your head. It's about "listening" to your subconscious aka six sense, intuitions, etc. and have faith that is the truth for you. IMO, most of us have a belief about something, but it our faith that really reveals the truth of this belief. It is so easy to say I have a belief about something, but then it is important to have a faith about it.

I have read the posts here for over a year now and have been satisfied to just read and not actually register and comment although tempted many times. Today is different.

todo~~Thank you very much for your time and you insight and your wisdom. You have gave me what I believe I have been missing all along. I knew there had to be much more to the revaluation than what was on the surface . Others had done a great job keeping us informed of current events and what was going on behind the scenes and their thoughts and opinions and I have appreciated all of them. But something was still missing, something was nagging at me and kept me guessing and questioning it. There are still questions, of course, but things seem much clearer. Thank you.