Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sad Sad Sad

Djake

I agree with the post but not the emotion behind it. The reason the bashers and nay sayers do what they do is because they are looking for an emotional reaction. They want to stir things up. Go to these people's profile pages and read the posts from the people they associate themselves with. You'll see what their true intentions are. You'll also learn who the folks to stay away from are. Bottom line is don't give them what they are looking for. If you react with emotion it only encourages them. This website is like life....ya gotta take the bad with the good.

Peace

• Upvote 2

Best not to judge people who you know nothing of. Some people may be rich and just invested in this. Others could be financially secure and invest in this. I know people that have money that are idiots. I also know some that have money and are very smart. Sometimes it takes more common sense to be rich than it does smarts. Just because people make derogatory comments or comments you do not like does not label them as a person. We are on a board speaking our mind with some screen name we made up.

So true. ;)

I think the post is talking about me I might be one of those people, but I have an answer for you my friend I am not a nay sayer I am a realist and if you don't like hearing the truth and live in a euphoria than that is good for you and everyone else. I will always state the truth even if it is not pleasing and even if it doesn't sound like what you want to hear. So far I have been right and for you to dictate to anyone why or why they shouldn't own the dinar is non of your business. Last I heard this was a free country. The truth sometime hurts but it is still the truth! I am a strong believer in the dinar Rving but there are circumstances and FACTS that show that it is not going to happen anytime soon. As to me bashing other people; I don't I just point out their lies and try to bring to light what horrible people they are and that people should wake up and smell the coffee these people are not looking for your best interest they are looking for their pockets to get full on your expense. I am sorry for trying to be a good person. Be well and stay real.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Tim S I agree with your post 100%. What I like about Adam is he doesn't post even when all the other sites are in a frenzy. If he doesn't have something positive to contribute he just lets it ride. About all the negativity I take it with a grain of salt.Usually I come away either laughing or shaking my head and saying WHAT ARE THEY THINKING.

Djake.....sounds like you're "crushing" the bashers, nay sayers or negative posters pretty bad yourself....SWING AWAY. Only.....what makes you're RANT any less of what you are accusing others from doing.

This is America....least last time I checked.....and everyone is entitled to their opinions, UNLESS you are one of "those" that only think so as long as they go along with YOUR program?

Rumors are rumors.....people post them....some say yippie, some say booooo.......some people agree.....some people disagree.........I never read anywhere that it says only "positive" rumors or criticism should posted under that heading, did you?

If you can't stand the heat....stay out of the kitchen, albiet....don't post if you can't stand a littel critcism and don't expect every rumor to be in favor of what outcome you would like....they aren't!

JMHO B) bash away :P

TimS does have a pretty good point here. Take the meat, leave the bones. Come on, does it really upset you that much? We have all been on this rock long enough to know that there are people that will just want to here themselves talk. Let em. In one, out the other. I laugh at a lot of it, I find it funny. B)

• Upvote 3

Djake,

I agree 100%. There are certain people here that I refuse to read their posts for this very reason. When I see their name on a thread, I just automatically skip over it. When they comment on something I say, I won't even answer them. To acknowledge them is to give some credibility to what they have to say. You know who they are.

This is really good advice, Roadrunner!

What is the problem with some of you people? You know who you are.

Why do you have to crap on everything other people post? You act like you know everything and spew your mouth off about most anything knowing nothing.

Your posts are so pathetically passive aggressive, childish and derogatory. Does it make you feel good about yourself when you put others down?

I’m sure I speak for many when I say we are tired of your . Flush it!

Oftentimes it appears there is an interesting topic but it turns out to be useless opinionated spewed derogatory stupidity.

I am really concerned that if you spewers of crap actually did invest in dinars and it does rv what you are capable of when you have money and what you will do with it.

Adam is such a great guy and you people insist on making his site the most pathetic one out there with your stupid derogatory cartoons and pathetic criticism.

So I have to ask, If you’re so smart why aren’t your rich? Why are you having anything to do with the dinars?

I do have to add I am so glad you are not Platinum members. I know you’re not because the VIP Forums are not full of your crap

HEY FIRST OF ALL THEIR ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE THATS BEEN INVESTED FOR YEARS AND i'M ONE OF THEM GOING ON 8 YEARS SO WE DO GET A LITTLE UPSET AND VENT, BUT THEN i HAVE TO STOP AND THINK THIS IS A RUMOR SITE..

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Well I've said it in a previous post today and I will say it again here.......Friendship is the cement that can hold the world together........and while this isn't a social site as such and while we are all here to debate the dinar and all related matters I would urge people to simply smile and be nice.......what is the point really of making antagonistic and rude comments to people who are largely faceless on here. I have had to grit my teeth on many occasions reading some of the posts but I practise what I preach and I walk on by.......it does not make me a wimp...it just makes me a pleasant person who can enjoy this site to a far greater degree.

Well said Venetia! Thank You! ;)

Do you know how many Djakes and bashers have come and gone since I've been on this site?..............WELL DO YOU...........................Of course you don't know!!!! Well I'll tell you....... more than I can count and enough to make me puke............ it's the same cycle every time......... bashers, djakes......bashers, dejakes .......If you've been here long enough this is truely the movie..... GROUNDHOGS DAY ................ but I ain't no Bill Murrayohmy.gif

But I did like CADDYSHACK!!!!smile.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the post is talking about me I might be one of those people, but I have an answer for you my friend I am not a nay sayer I am a realist and if you don't like hearing the truth and live in a euphoria than that is good for you and everyone else. I will always state the truth even if it is not pleasing and even if it doesn't sound like what you want to hear. So far I have been right and for you to dictate to anyone why or why they shouldn't own the dinar is non of your business. Last I heard this was a free country. The truth sometime hurts but it is still the truth! I am a strong believer in the dinar Rving but there are circumstances and FACTS that show that it is not going to happen anytime soon. As to me bashing other people; I don't I just point out their lies and try to bring to light what horrible people they are and that people should wake up and smell the coffee these people are not looking for your best interest they are looking for their pockets to get full on your expense. I am sorry for trying to be a good person. Be well and stay real.

No....KEEEEP guessing.

And just for the record. It's always funny how the people he is talking about call everyone who disagrees with them losers and people dreaming but if you do agree with them, well then, you got a good head on your shoulder. NOW THAT IS FUNNY RIGHT THERE.

And there are lots of Good People in the world and News Flash they don't have to agree with you to be considered as such. You got your opinion and that is fine but it is just that, an opinion not a statement of fact and not by the line proof.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree about the negative nates. Let's face it, we are on this site to find a little hope in our lives. It is sustaining. Trying to belittle and prove someone wrong shows that these people are insecure and need a defense mechanism. Disagreement is okay, but some of this really, really gets personal. These people will not be blessed by an RV anyway. Somehow, it will create a disaster in their lives. Negativity does not change because your circumstances do.

Well said, Butkus51 I don't know how much each one is invested in and do not want to know, but what some don't understand the Lord gives us gift's of value to see if he will be glorified by the holder. Some will be in disarray and be bewildered. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

• Upvote 2

What is the problem with some of you people? You know who you are.

Why do you have to crap on everything other people post? You act like you know everything and spew your mouth off about most anything knowing nothing.

Your posts are so pathetically passive aggressive, childish and derogatory. Does it make you feel good about yourself when you put others down?

I’m sure I speak for many when I say we are tired of your . Flush it!

Oftentimes it appears there is an interesting topic but it turns out to be useless opinionated spewed derogatory stupidity.

I am really concerned that if you spewers of crap actually did invest in dinars and it does rv what you are capable of when you have money and what you will do with it.

Adam is such a great guy and you people insist on making his site the most pathetic one out there with your stupid derogatory cartoons and pathetic criticism.

So I have to ask, If you’re so smart why aren’t your rich? Why are you having anything to do with the dinars?

I do have to add I am so glad you are not Platinum members. I know you’re not because the VIP Forums are not full of your crap

Thanks for the post. That's the reason I reply to few post on this site