Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sad Sad Sad

Djake

Good post. I am glad you did not pull your punches.

It does get a bit tedious reading some of the c**p that just a few put on this site.

I also concur that Adam does a great job with this site, so come on everyone let’s get back to good info and look forward to a great future.

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I agree about the negative nates. Let's face it, we are on this site to find a little hope in our lives. It is sustaining. Trying to belittle and prove someone wrong shows that these people are insecure and need a defense mechanism. Disagreement is okay, but some of this really, really gets personal. These people will not be blessed by an RV anyway. Somehow, it will create a disaster in their lives. Negativity does not change because your circumstances do.

• Upvote 5

If you read the top of this forum it says DinarVets, not AOL chat. This site will exist as long as the dinar does not revalue. After that no one will be on this site because they will be out enjoying life. If you are a VIP member, why are you even outside of that. No one forces you to read any posts and aside from that this forum only exists because of this speculative investment. As for your comment about Adam being a great guy; I have yet to read a post on here saying anything bad about Adam. I am sure most if not all people on this forum respect him and give thanks for him creating this board and being able to give us a better education on the dinar. Now as far as people's posts; you have a lot of people on the edge with this investment. Some bought in not having the money to do so. Others get irritated with the fact that everything that happens on a daily basis is a sign of a RV. Others like to chose the religious belief they were brought into this by, and no matter how you swing it, some posts are going to set others off. Much worse now because the fan has been shooting crap everywhere.

Now, as for this comment - "So I have to ask, If you’re so smart why aren’t your rich? Why are you having anything to do with the dinars?"

Best not to judge people who you know nothing of. Some people may be rich and just invested in this. Others could be financially secure and invest in this. I know people that have money that are idiots. I also know some that have money and are very smart. Sometimes it takes more common sense to be rich than it does smarts. Just because people make derogatory comments or comments you do not like does not label them as a person. We are on a board speaking our mind with some screen name we made up.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

Well I've said it in a previous post today and I will say it again here.......Friendship is the cement that can hold the world together........and while this isn't a social site as such and while we are all here to debate the dinar and all related matters I would urge people to simply smile and be nice.......what is the point really of making antagonistic and rude comments to people who are largely faceless on here. I have had to grit my teeth on many occasions reading some of the posts but I practise what I preach and I walk on by.......it does not make me a wimp...it just makes me a pleasant person who can enjoy this site to a far greater degree.

• Upvote 9

Djake.....sounds like you're "crushing" the bashers, nay sayers or negative posters pretty bad yourself....SWING AWAY. Only.....what makes you're RANT any less of what you are accusing others from doing.

This is America....least last time I checked.....and everyone is entitled to their opinions, UNLESS you are one of "those" that only think so as long as they go along with YOUR program?

Rumors are rumors.....people post them....some say yippie, some say booooo.......some people agree.....some people disagree.........I never read anywhere that it says only "positive" rumors or criticism should posted under that heading, did you?

If you can't stand the heat....stay out of the kitchen, albiet....don't post if you can't stand a littel critcism and don't expect every rumor to be in favor of what outcome you would like....they aren't!

JMHO B) bash away :P

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 6

Djake,

I agree 100%. There are certain people here that I refuse to read their posts for this very reason. When I see their name on a thread, I just automatically skip over it. When they comment on something I say, I won't even answer them. To acknowledge them is to give some credibility to what they have to say. You know who they are.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well I've said it in a previous post today and I will say it again here.......Friendship is the cement that can hold the world together........and while this isn't a social site as such and while we are all here to debate the dinar and all related matters I would urge people to simply smile and be nice.......what is the point really of making antagonistic and rude comments to people who are largely faceless on here. I have had to grit my teeth on many occasions reading some of the posts but I practise what I preach and I walk on by.......it does not make me a wimp...it just makes me a pleasant person who can enjoy this site to a far greater degree.

You've got guts Djake, Good on ya! Negative people are just that, negative! Some will never be happy unless everyone around them is miserable as well. It makes me wonder, why even bother visiting this site and spewing garbage from your mouth to upset folks. So they don't have enough to worry about as it is? By choice, I look at the brighter side of things, however, there is just not a lot of good out there right now. All I can find is bad news so I quit posting news altogether. It's so easy to find it on your own. If everyone on this site could find some good dirt instead of bad dirt to post, there certainly wouldn't be so much rock throwing. I guess it takes all kinds to make it work right. Your comment was strong and sincere so I posted to it Ms.V. I hope you don't mind. Great day to ya DV and have a good 1!

Djake.....sounds like you're "crushing" the bashers, nay sayers or negative posters pretty bad yourself....SWING AWAY. Only.....what makes you're RANT any less of what you are accusing others from doing.

This is America....least last time I checked.....and everyone is entitled to their opinions, UNLESS you are one of "those" that only think so as long as they go along with YOUR program?

Rumors are rumors.....people post them....some say yippie, some say booooo.......some people agree.....some people disagree.........I never read anywhere that it says only "positive" rumors or criticism should posted under that heading, did you?

If you can't stand the heat....stay out of the kitchen, albiet....don't post if you can't stand a littel critcism and don't expect every rumor to be in favor of what outcome you would like....they aren't!

JMHO B) bash away :P

Can't bash that!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You've got guts Djake, Good on ya! Negative people are just that, negative! Some will never be happy unless everyone around them is miserable as well. It makes me wonder, why even bother visiting this site and spewing garbage from your mouth to upset folks. So they don't have enough to worry about as it is? By choice, I look at the brighter side of things, however, there is just not a lot of good out there right now. All I can find is bad news so I quit posting news altogether. It's so easy to find it on your own. If everyone on this site could find some good dirt instead of bad dirt to post, there certainly wouldn't be so much rock throwing. I guess it takes all kinds to make it work right. Your comment was strong and sincere so I posted to it Ms.V. I hope you don't mind. Great day to ya DV and have a good 1!

Can't bash that!!th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

No problem, Slay, I'm gald you feel the same...great minds thnk alike huh ;)

• Upvote 2

I agree about the negative nates. Let's face it, we are on this site to find a little hope in our lives. It is sustaining. Trying to belittle and prove someone wrong shows that these people are insecure and need a defense mechanism. Disagreement is okay, but some of this really, really gets personal. These people will not be blessed by an RV anyway. Somehow, it will create a disaster in their lives. Negativity does not change because your circumstances do.

Psalms 62:3-12 (GW— God's Word Version)

How long will all of you attack a person? How long will you try to murder him, as though he were a leaning wall or

a sagging fence? [You] plan to force him out of his ...position. [You] are happy to lie. [You] bless with [your] mouths,

but in [your] hearts [you] curse... Selah... [means chew on this a while]

Wait calmly for God alone, my soul, because my hope comes from him.

He alone is my rock and my savior—my stronghold. I cannot be shaken.

My salvation and my glory depend on God. God is the rock of my strength, my refuge.

Trust him at all times, you people. Pour out your hearts in his presence. God is our refuge...

Selah...[chew on this]

Common people are only a whisper in the wind. Important people are only a delusion. When

all of them are weighed on a scale, they amount to nothing. They are less than a whisper in the wind.

Do not count on extortion {to make you rich}. Do not hope to gain anything through robbery.

When riches increase, do not depend on them.

God has spoken once. I have heard it {said} twice: “Power belongs to God. Mercy belongs to you,

O Lord. You reward a person based on what he has done.”

The Bible says "Money answers all things." Ecclesiastes 10:18-19 (GW)

It would be better if it could keep its mouth shut some of the time. "v18 A roof sags because of laziness.

A house leaks because of idle hands. v19 A meal is made for laughter, and wine makes life pleasant,

but money is the answer for everything."

Next to the Bible, my favorite source of quotes is Bob Dylan. For example: "Money don't talk—it swears!"

Sing it loudly Bobby—like only you can.

wadaba

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3