Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where does this Okie guy post his ?

DinarChiTown

What site is it? Not that you could post that here....God forbid. Why do these people in his chats continually support him time after time? I really wanna go over there and bash the out of him! I know, it's juvenile and self serving, but man it would really feel good....wouldn't it?

Edited by davhina
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

What site is it? Not that you could post that here....God forbid. Why do these people in his chats continually support him time after time? I really wanna go over there and bash the out of him! I know, it's juvenile and self serving, but man it would really feel good....wouldn't it?

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS??????????????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Downvote 1

I feel your pain LOL......

• Upvote 2

I wish people would stop bringing his crap over on this board.........he just toss things out and people drink it up like its fact when in fact he

has never been right on anything.....wish I had that type of mind control over people.

The greed for money will make people do all sorts of weird things

• Upvote 1

Negativity breeds negativity my friend. Don't waste your time on such things. If you want to do something that will make you feel good, go read to an elderly person who can't do it themselves anymore. Go play catch with the kid down the street who doesn't seem to have many friends. Go compliment your wife or mother on how pretty they look today.

There is so much negativity in the world today, why would you want to generate anymore yourself than you need to?

Stay positive and positive things will happen. It's called Karma. Good luck to you!!

Peace

• Upvote 10

Negativity breeds negativity my friend. Don't waste your time on such things. If you want to do something that will make you feel good, go read to an elderly person who can't do it themselves anymore. Go play catch with the kid down the street who doesn't seem to have many friends. Go compliment your wife or mother on how pretty they look today.

There is so much negativity in the world today, why would you want to generate anymore yourself than you need to?

Stay positive and positive things will happen. It's called Karma. Good luck to you!!

Peace

Thank You, I actually needed to hear that. Pick

• Upvote 4

Peace

good call tj,

its a beautiful day outside to day, ( at least down here where I live) lol, and I am bout to go and enjoy it! no negativity today :):):)

• Upvote 4

Well said...

Peace

Edited by YukonJohn
  • Upvote 1

Funny, but he is the one guy that does not waver and chances are, his posts are the ones we go to first. He speaks the positive and he believes it. If any of you think he is tring to make money for the Dinar Traders, he could do better getting a paper route. And, if you have posted negatively about Okie, I have a hunch it is because you went to his post and read it. Now, why would you do that?

• Upvote 2