Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bondlady chat with "confirmation" from frank

ngriffi5

BondLady] i have some really good news for us today

[bondLady] hope u called ur friends to see it

[bondLady] and its confirmation to me of what i said 3 days ago

[bondLady] when robert dinaroh brought me a article and ask me to interpret it

[bondLady] i was worried i might have got some things in it wrong i second guessed myself on it

[bondLady] instead of being confident in what i do i was worried because i never wanna mislead any one or say something thats not true

[bondLady] or to hurt any one or do what rumors do and bash hopes and dreams

[bondLady] and i did pray about it before i made my post u know the one where i showed u all the poster of uncle sam sayin to use dinars to purchase things in the markets with.

[bondLady] well today i got confirmation what all i said about roberts article ….i was right on the money

[bondLady] i talked about the lower denominations

[bondLady] and a new rate

[bondLady] and instructions being given out to the poor and middleclass people of iraq

[bondLady] basically all of iraq but this was what was being said in the article

[bondLady] instructions telling them about there new purchaseing power

[bondLady] id like to remind u of my post 3 days ago and my coments to it and peak is going to bring it in

[bondLady] plz do it now peakk]peakdinar] Governor of Baghdad calls for agents to receive payments for compensatory and ration distribution to citizens The governor of Baghdad, Dr. Salah Abdul-Razzaq Agents ration card to receive compensatory payments for the lack of the ration card items from the General Company for Foodstuff Trading and distributed to citizezs. Dr. Salah Abdul-Razzaq said in a statement issued by the Information Office said on Wednesday that “the amount of money has been transferred to the State Company for Foodstuff Trading, which launched the amounts of compensation for the lack of ration card and delivered to the agents and distributed to citizens.” The governor pointed out that “the amounts allocated to the province of Baghdad, which identified a number Nfosha of the Ministry of Finance estimated 108 billion and 223 million dinars will be distributed among the 7.214 million people, according to ministry statistics will be required to the ministry to increase the amount if rates were to prepare the citizens of Baghdad more than a calculated,” referring to “Meet Earlier the Minister of Commerce and chaired a meeting with representatives of the Ministry of Commerce to discuss the mechanism of the distribution of awards to the shortage in the ration card items and conservative and put instructions and controls to facilitate the exchange rate mechanism amounts to the citizens in the coming days through the use of centers ration agents and the ration card for the delivery of funds to the citizens after allocated to them by banks. He noted Dr. Abdul-Razzaq said that “instructions and controls to maintain will be circulated between the agents and citizens, and banks for the purpose of the work which, while the distribution of money to beneficiaries as well as the identification of each agent the number of families that will be distributed with the amounts in each batch by 200 family maximum and secure the remaining funds for the families that do not decline to receive the amounts. ” Noting that “the province and the provincial council to oversee the distribution of money among citizens as well as direct supervision of the receipt of proxies for the amount of money from government banks after sending representatives from local councils with him at the receipt and according to the guidelines established for the agents of the province.” BondLady] now pay attention to what this says

[bondLady] according to ministry statistics will be required to the ministry to increase the amount if rates were to prepare the citizens of Baghdad more than a calculated,”

[bondLady] prepare the citizens for a rate of increase

[bondLady] man i hope im right about this if im not

[bondLady] no 1 can throw tomatoes at me

[bondLady] Meet Earlier the Minister of Commerce and chaired a meeting with representatives of the Ministry of Commerce to discuss the mechanism of the distribution of awards to the shortage in the ration card items and conservative and put instructions and controls to facilitate the exchange rate mechanism amounts to the citizens in the coming days through the use of centers ration agents and the ration card for the delivery of funds to the citizens after allocated to them by banks “.

[bondLady] the awards is the 15,000 dinars promised

[bondLady] for delayin the ration cards

[bondLady] and with it

[bondLady] instructions

[bondLady] and controls

[bondLady] to facilitate the exchange rate

[bondLady] mechanisim amounts

[bondLady] to the citizens in the coming days

[bondLady] now hes talkin about 2 different sets of people here

[bondLady] the bennificarys is the 1s on welfare

[bondLady] the citizens even tho they all are is the ones not on welfare

[bondLady] the awards is the 15,000 dinars promised

[bondLady] for delayin the ration cards

[bondLady] and with it

[bondLady] instructions

[bondLady] and controls

[bondLady] to facilitate the exchange rate

[bondLady] mechanisim amounts

[bondLady] to the citizens in the coming days

[bondLady] now hes talkin about 2 different sets of people here

[bondLady] the bennificarys is the 1s on welfare

[bondLady] the citizens even tho they all are is the ones not on welfare

[bondLady] and with it instructions

[bondLady] so hes tellin all the leaders of all the provinvces to give all the people instructions about the exchange rate

[bondLady] why would they need instructions about the exchange rate [bondLady] 1170?

[bondLady] they wouldnt there well aware of that crappy rate

[bondLady] but if it was a new rate

[bondLady] they would need to know about there new purchaseing power [bondLady] with a new rate

[bondLady] instructions and controls to maintain will be circulated between the agents and citizens, and banks for the purpose of the work which, while the distribution of money

[bondLady] to facilitate an exchange rate

[bondLady] to beneficiaries as well as the identification of each agent the number of families that will be distributed with the amounts in each batch by 200 family maximum and secure the remaining funds for the families that do not decline to receive the amounts. ”

[bondLady] benifisarys is the people on welfare [bondLady] the others are the ones who have declined welfare

[bondLady] and secure the remaining funds for the families that do not decline to receive the amounts.

[bondLady] see what im sayin

[bondLady] Noting that “the province and the provincial council to oversee the distribution of money among citizens as well as direct supervision of the receipt of proxies for the amount of money from government banks after sending representatives from local councils with him at the receipt and according to the guidelines established for the agents of the province.”

[bondLady] there sayin were gonna be watchin u and no more coruption [bondLady] we want recipts for every thing

[bondLady] we wanna know exactly where all this money goes an to who [bondLady] to beneficiaries as well as the identification of each

[bondLady] see they wanna make sure that every 1 promised gets paid [bondLady] every 1 has a number like our ss number

[bondLady] ok that was roberts article

[bondLady] hope i did u proud robert

[bondLady] and i hope im right

[bondLady] i said these instructions was for a new rate cause they sure didnt need instructions about there old rate i said they knew very well how crappy there 1170 rate was]peakdinar] Central Bank: Our next issue of currency cash allowance damaged On: Friday 18/03/2011 10:24 Baghdad (news) .. An advisor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that our future work on the issuance of currency. Saleh said in a statement (of the Agency news) today: “that our future is to work on the issue of currency within the system of cash currency reform to help, but this program takes time. Saleh added: “The policies of the Central Bank of damage and the burning of damaged currency after investigating the cause of damage and there are conditions and instructions prior to splurge, noting that there are some people who offended in use.” He said the central bank adviser: “Iraq currently trading currency in Mtzmrp because he is one of the developing countries and underdeveloped in the use of money, so the Central Bank of the receipt of all categories and the be destroyed within the standards and laws in line with the rules of the Bank”

[bondLady] it sayin they ran out of so much of there 000 notes

[bondLady] that it was damageing there progress

[bondLady] and hurting there buying power

[bondLady] without being able to use the 000 notes shabs has been collecting and destroying all these yrs

[bondLady] they couldnt pay for or buy the things they need to go forward

[bondLady] its always been my stance once we see the lower denominations

[bondLady] we would see our rv at the same time

[bondLady] no other way for it

[bondLady] they would be in the same boat they are now except they would need air craft carriers to carry enough of the lower denoms to by grocerys for a month

[bondLady] if they didnt rv at the same time or before

[bondLady] now many of u know

[bondLady] i dont do rumors

[bondLady] or guru stuff nor do i rarely ever listen to any ones cc’s

[bondLady] the only 1 ive stated i listen to is delta

[bondLady] because i do the news articles

[bondLady] he watches iraqi tv

[bondLady] delta confirms every thing i say day or two later every time he talks about what is on iraqi tv

[bondLady] so i listen to delta it shows me im doin it right because our stuff is totally different but he confirms me an my interpretaions all the time

[bondLady] just a few ago frank came out and made a statement of what was being seen on iraqi tv

[bondLady] id like to share that with u

[bondLady] id like to share that with u

[bondLady] and even tho he doesnt say this is from delta we all know it is

[bondLady] cause frank may know camels but he dont know arabic

[bondLady] so this is where all my stuff gets confirmed

[bondLady] an i have to say i am so happy’

[bondLady] Early today Iraqi TV announced to the Iraqi citizens that they are about to introduce a new currency to them. They said there is no time limit on this but they are preparing them…….in the same manner than they prepared them in Nov/Dec/Jan. That they would remove currency that had 000’s on them. When the IQD dried up in Iraq ……

[bondLady] do u see this?????????????

[bondLady] what i said 3 days ago

[bondLady] is showin up today in iraqi news????

[bondLady] ill show u the rest of what frank said but i wanted u all to see this and bear witness to it

[bondLady] heres the rest of franks

[bondLady] the citizens sensed a strong possibility that what S was telling them on Iraqi TV……..actually had potential. They did not riot to the point of destroying their country but held their ground and made their voices loud to their politicians. Our Team was assigned on Jan. 1st ……..TO ONLY FOLLOW THE LD’S AND SHABIBI WITH THE CBI. We cared less about the GOI. Because they cared less about us. This new currency will be the LD’s.

[bondLady] But it cannot be given unless the rate changes first. Because they will serve no function at 1170. Iraqi TV said one more thing this morning of value. Parliament is not going on vacation for 10 days until the 27th. Instead……each parliament member is working inside of their own districts behind closed doors! As for the debt to KU ………we told you it’s paid. If you wish to believe articles against this ………then I respect you. But my Team knows what we know. May I suggest that any visits to KU would not be for a payment that has already been made. But instead ………the discussion of that payment.

[bondLady] Ali told you there would be no RI/RV this week nor in two weeks. I suggested that someone should have asked him ……what’s going to happen in three weeks? We all know that the UST changed laws which affected Ali’s policies. For example …….Ali has to return all safe keeping funds to their holders or put it in a FEDERAL HOLDING FACILITY. He was instructed to do this on the 11th and ONLY given 15 days to do so. Normally …….government actions are done within 30 days. IMO……the UST is hurrying Ali to do something by a specific time period.

[bondLady] If you add 15 days to the 11th we get the 26th. IMO……on the 27th we will hear a loud voice representing the people of Iraq via the return of ………PARLIAMENT. M has his cabinet picked. On the 1st of April the IMF’s fiscal year ……..STARTS. An LOI was sent to the IMF April of 2010. It still sits awaiting an answer. One last thing……..the dinars Ali will return will all be new IQD’s with new serial numbers. IMO…….the UST wants to know ……..EVERYTHING. When I said April 7th at 2:20am on a Thursday I was only kidding. Of course.

[bondLady] Libya did not meet with Hillarious but she goes from ME country to ME country. We have a good feeling of why she is doing this and tell you to pay attention to her Monday meeting with the MoF at the UN. We strongly believe that behind the scenes she and Geitner are working with S and the CBI…….and the UST. The IMF’s SBA was not totally given to Iraq because they were instructed by the IMF to fix their monetary policy first. Today’s announcement on Iraqi TV about the LD’s is one giant step for Iraq one giant leap ……..for mankind.

[bondLady] I will do a CC on Monday and give you the rest of our Team’s studies and I am announcing as of right now that we will not have a CC on Thursday……..it would be a waste of time. I will be silent until Monday…….till then please stay in constant prayer. As far as the rumors that they are cashing in the Sheiks and 100% RI/RV tomorrow ……..nope. My Christian love and Aloha. KTF, Frank

[bondLady] thats it folks but i just wanted u all to see it here and know weve been on target with every thing me and my staff have said

[bondLady] im totally thrilled to have confirmations of 3 days agos post

[bondLady] hope u all are too

[bondLady] ty for letting me share with u and letting me be a part of your lives

[bondLady] ty all[/size]

• Upvote 9

this seems real mean i dunno how the F#### someone can make this up but if they can then wow they need to write some scripts for hollywood. LOL this sounds like it could be done lets al hope and pray it is.

Yeah Easy, what you said. I choose to shield myself from this garbage and choose to be pessimistic. I really hope I'm wrong but figure it may be easier when/If it doesn't come to fruition....

I have to say that I normally pass by these kind of posts very rapidly but on this ocasion there is something kinda plausible in what she is saying. I REALLY hope this is the real deal.......but if not Bondlady said herself we can throw tomatos at her so I bought a box just incase :)

• Upvote 3

I have to say that I normally pass by these kind of posts very rapidly but on this ocasion there is something kinda plausible in what she is saying. I REALLY hope this is the real deal.......but if not Bondlady said herself we can throw tomatos at her so I bought a box just incase :)

lol if shes wrong her stomach will rupture due to 50 pounds of tomatoes flowing into her. If shes right I will be her hero baby, I can kiss away the pain....lol.

• Upvote 3

I think the 15000 dinars to the citizens is a give away as to rate. Currently, that is $12.00 or so. If there was an RV for $0.10 to $0.27, the amount would be $1500 to $4,050. So, I think we are looking at something in between maybe $0.15 = $2250. Don't forget Kuwait's RV was somehwere in this area initially. I am older. I would probably cash out most of what I own so I could get off this ride. You youngsters would have to make your own decision. Let's all hope we have a decision to make.

.15 would be a very good start-----recoop the intial investment plus a start in the retiment fund,,,buy a few more may be? and ride too the next stop.,,,,,,, missed a zero there---1500 should be 15000 now we have 1.50 whooooooooooooooooo

Edited by jeepguy

I respect a lot of people and read the posts because I am interested in making money. The problem is I start to believe certain people as they state they are "in the know". I have realized and most of you have realized that nobody at all (gurus, mods, everyone) has any idea of when it will happen. If we could repost all of the posts from the past posts from the so called gurus and professionals, you would all see that they just hope and make bold statements to show they have some news. The news can be found by anyone by going to FOX news or google. Once you and I realize that these people that claim they know so much or have intel in Iraq about RV is all a lie, we will be normal again. Some of these intel people have gotten money from you but I know a service that you can get a phone call if and when it RV's or goes up for only ten dollars total. My friend has paid ten dollars and he told me he will get a call and call me. Im not giving any info on that service cause i am not paying a dime for any type of scam other than buying Iraq dinar. I did not invest more that I can afford to lose and hope it goes up just like all of you. But be careful who you begin to trust and stop paying extra for BS intel when you will all find out without extra money if it RV's. It is amazing how some people will get rich by charging the weak minds. Go online and research for free and check FOX news or google Iraq Dinar daily. No further money is needed to get the "information" good luck and I hope like you that the iraq dinar goes up. It would change my life as well.

• Upvote 1

I think the 15000 dinars to the citizens is a give away as to rate. Currently, that is $12.00 or so. If there was an RV for $0.10 to $0.27, the amount would be $1500 to $4,050. So, I think we are looking at something in between maybe $0.15 = $2250. Don't forget Kuwait's RV was somehwere in this area initially. I am older. I would probably cash out most of what I own so I could get off this ride. You youngsters would have to make your own decision. Let's all hope we have a decision to make.

Thought I read somewhere that they have not received their payments from Jan to now. If that is the case then .15 would not cover the amount. Just my thoughts. :D

• Upvote 1

I agree that this information is positive. At least it is based on information in print, not anonymous intel. But once again, the quality of the translation adds quite a bit of ambiguity. Add the fact that this is not the first time the masses have been told that the dinar are going to be worth more - they've been told this for months. Now, I agree that the representatives going home to their constituency MAY be tied to this. The article about government employees being paid with lower denoms that they are having trouble spending definitely COULD tie into this. I'm not sure the information given to contractors that they will be paid in dinar next payday has been adequately confirmed (plus is the kind of thing that may be planned, but can easily be postponed), but if true would PROBABLY be tied to this. The apparent movement toward the remaining ministerial candidates possessing enough support to be selected MIGHT be true and tied to this. I believe Maliki stated that he won't oppose any more candidates (again, I'll believe it when I see it). I think we have received confirmation that the WTO and the UST are both in Iraq right now.

I do not give much weight to Shabibi's apparent comment months ago (not in print) that MAY have given a window of 3/10 to 3/20. Even if true, things have changed since then. The GOI is not fully seated as yet, and more importantly IMO the Summit has been postponed.

All this being said, I feel that the confluence of so many possible factors bodes very well for our wait ending quite soon.

If a timetable really exists as several have implied, I agree that it has to have been set from outside Iraq, else the GOI would have been determined long before now IMO.

Again, this is ONLY my analysis - I make no claims to guruhood. Being a technical writer, I like to look for patterns in information and try to clarify my understanding so that any mistakes can be pointed out. This is how I try to learn, and perhaps help others do the same.

Peace and Properity

Edited by Off-the-grid

I respect a lot of people and read the posts because I am interested in making money. The problem is I start to believe certain people as they state they are "in the know". I have realized and most of you have realized that nobody at all (gurus, mods, everyone) has any idea of when it will happen. If we could repost all of the posts from the past posts from the so called gurus and professionals, you would all see that they just hope and make bold statements to show they have some news. The news can be found by anyone by going to FOX news or google. Once you and I realize that these people that claim they know so much or have intel in Iraq about RV is all a lie, we will be normal again. Some of these intel people have gotten money from you but I know a service that you can get a phone call if and when it RV's or goes up for only ten dollars total. My friend has paid ten dollars and he told me he will get a call and call me. Im not giving any info on that service cause i am not paying a dime for any type of scam other than buying Iraq dinar. I did not invest more that I can afford to lose and hope it goes up just like all of you. But be careful who you begin to trust and stop paying extra for BS intel when you will all find out without extra money if it RV's. It is amazing how some people will get rich by charging the weak minds. Go online and research for free and check FOX news or google Iraq Dinar daily. No further money is needed to get the "information" good luck and I hope like you that the iraq dinar goes up. It would change my life as well.

You're not going to hear anything about the Golden Dinar on Fox. That's for Damn sure. Thanks for educating us on the money makers out there. I've never had a problem with someone making a dollar. I'm sure you work for free, whatever it is you do.

Of course you won't hear the rumors on Fox however when it happens, you will all hear it. But keep paying these rumor peole money to hear their fiction stories. I admit, some are worth a few dollars for the entertainment value. Good luck to all.

Good afternoon bondlady, Your post was very good shows great in-sight. I have been involved with the dinars for at least 6 months, never post, but listen to the pros and cons in ref to the Rv. I have one question I have never seen answered in this forum. Hopefully, you or another member can help me out on this. If the CBI continually destroys notes that have the 3 zeros, how can DT and DB and others can get as many 25K, 10K, and 5K notes as they want? there are lots of great posts in this forum, keep them coming!! Have a great Sunday and hopefully this week will bear fruit. good will to all members.

Although I do believe a lot of the "intel" being spouted is way off base, I do offer them a bit more consideration than some. I was an intel guy in the navy and I can tell you this. Just because someone says it and they are normally reliable, does not mean that someone higher up can't change their mind and then make that intel bad. Even if I was standing beside shabibi and he said btw I am activating the RV in the morning, who is to say he didn't wake up and realize he needed to do something else first. Things do happen and with as much at stake I am sure there can be a few false alarms. This is not in defense of those that give obvious outrageous info, but I do know intel can change.

• Upvote 1

The only problem is if they come out with smaller bills they will probably want the 000 back A.S.A.P. therefore we all cash in at the initial rate. I hope we get .25 at least....