Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling, Nighthk11, 8Ball, & Astro Chat: 3/19/11

jlldrs

3:44 PM [cosiangel] Heya Night!!

3:44 PM [Nighthk11] Whatever is going on???

3:44 PM [cosiangel] Nice to see you!

3:44 PM [DinarKing] Oh some people actually listen to the gurus

3:44 PM [sslate] Most every site has that personality about it itsme.

3:45 PM [DinarKing] The world is coming to an end

3:45 PM [itsme] Hey nighthk we need some positivness in here! Hope you can help!

3:45 PM [Nighthk11] Well, what is everyone excited about?

3:45 PM [cosiangel] We are wondering–well I was wondering—about the IMF loaning yet more money to Iraq as of Friday? What gives with this?

3:45 PM [sslate] Yeah that’s why we were looking for you a while ago Nighthk. Positiveness. Wow had to copy that word!

3:46 PM [Nighthk11] That money is monies that they have already approved from before- It is paid out in installments—NOT a new loan

3:46 PM [sslate] Oh good. Now Cosiangel can stop worrying.

3:46 PM [cosiangel] If the IMF has stipulations that Iraq is supposed to meet, and one of those stipulations is to RV their currency, and they continue to NOT MEET that requirement (assuming it even exists to begin with) then why ON EARTH would the IMF loan more money to Iraq?

3:47 PM [DinarKing] and I heard they are paying it back before the due dates

3:47 PM [sslate] Me too, Dinar King

3:48 PM [DinarKing] What bank that you know of will not give a loan to someone that pays back??

3:48 PM [cosiangel] But DK..the currency is worthless….

3:48 PM [cosiangel] What are they paying back with?

3:48 PM [DinarKing] Then why did you buy it?

3:48 PM [DinarKing] It has worth

3:48 PM [DinarKing] It’s called oil

3:48 PM [sslate] Same stuff they paid KU with. You think?

3:48 PM [DinarKing] black gold

3:48 PM [Nighthk11] When the IMF loans money to a country it comes with stipulations- Free market economy-enhancement of private sector full recognizable currency-since Iraq is slow in doing these things- the IMF along with US Treasury and Royal Bank Of England have taken the reins and are now leading Iraq’s economy into world acceptance

3:50 PM [Nighthk11] Ali is a trader whose business is regulated under US Banking Laws as all international traders operating from US soil are- Therefore, the US will set rules and guidelines for him to remain in business

3:50 PM [DinarKing] Yeah those people that own all the gold and silver

3:51 PM [cosiangel] See, if it were me, I would tell them “you will get your next installment when you do what we tell you that you MUST DO–not one minute before…

3:51 PM [Nighthk11] With the new regulations on the Dinar specifically- since it was signed by Presidential Directive- it will involve the Treasury setting guidelines for it’s exchange into US currency

3:52 PM [Nighthk11] You will be exchanging a foreign currency for US dollars- Therefore the govt has the right to set the standards they will accept for this exchange

3:53 PM [cosiangel] Why would all these “new rules’ not apply to ALL world currencies? Why would the ability to barter currency (and world currency) into gold be affected? Not “just” the Dinar? If these are actual regulations?

3:54 PM [DinarKing] Cosi, Ali said you can buy gold with it. After you exchange it for dollars or another currency

3:54 PM [Nighthk11] That is why we are seeing so many financial professionals inside Iraq at this time to make sure there is accountability for reserves to support their inception onto the world stage and also insure that the US and Britain are protected when this happens

3:54 PM [DinarKing] They want their taxes

3:55 PM [Nighthk11] I just said because it was a Presidential Order

3:56 PM [Nighthk11] Do you see any other currency order signed by a US president that involves Dirham or any other monies? NO- The regulations apply to the Iraqi Dinar- all others are already international

3:56 PM [cosiangel] OK… but DK do these same “suggestions” apply to all world currencies? If someone has an investment in Chinese yuan, do the same rules apply? Or NZ Kiwi? The rule says that no matter what: the IQD must first be exchanged into US dollars first…is it the same with other currencies too?

3:57 PM [sslate] Didn’t Nighthk just answer that Cosiangel?

3:58 PM [Nighthk11] The US does NOT regulate gold- to insure that proper taxes are paid and there is no money laundering- this currency must first be transferred into US denominations- once accounted and accredited- then you may purchase any foreign currencies- or precious metals you wish

3:58 PM [sslate] If he didn’t, then I’m confused

3:58 PM [cosiangel] Ahh OK Night..I see what you are saying

3:58 PM [cosiangel] Because the Dinar is NOT internationally accepted, they had to set rules for this currency

3:58 PM [Nighthk11] Bingo

3:59 PM [sslate] That’s it!

3:59 PM [sslate] I’m so glad we figured that out Cosiangel. (((sigh))) for real.

4:00 PM [cosiangel] Ok I see…Ali didn’t talk about a Presidential Order…but I take your word on that Night

4:00 PM [Nighthk11] Now on the RV- If Shabibi was misquoted about the rate during the Baghdad meeting- and he really meant 3-10 thru 3-20, then those are the windows he was stating for the Dinar to come out- 20 March is Sunday–so patience will prevail!!

4:01 PM [Nighthk11] Ali is regulated just like a bank- If he gives away too much his license can be suspended

4:02 PM [cosiangel] So is barter exchange being shut down for all currencies? Barter exchange is a special circumstance..I would think? However, that they would deny the ability for all currency traders to barter exchange into gold from any world currency…just my thought that the same rules should apply to all world currencies where barter exchange into gold is concerned ..for American citizens..it doesn’t seem fair to do this with one currency and not with all others ??

4:02 PM [Nighthk11] There is a great deal of Mis-information being spread and accepted by many sites- all well meaning but still mis-information nonetheless

4:03 PM [cosiangel] Seems that way Night

4:04 PM [Nighthk11] Once again barter exchange is being conducted with currencies that are regulated by international trade- The Dinar is NOT- therefore until it is recognized on an international level you will NOT see that- unless you are directly on the ground in the ME and then only thru a currency trader

4:05 PM [Nighthk11] If 20 March passes and there is still no RV – then just adjust- no big deal- the final end of this is an international Dinar with a sustained value

4:06 PM [DinarKing] Yeah we have been doing that for 7 years

4:06 PM [cosiangel] So basically, because the Dinar is not now internationally recognized the Treasury is basically taking license to regulate the Dinar specifically—because they CAN

4:06 PM [itsme] But when is the “final end”??

4:06 PM [sslate] We have learned the meaning of “long term”.

4:06 PM [Nighthk11] Once again all these people that are now involved on the ground inside Iraq are there for a reason- that is to finally bring this to a close- nothing more

4:06 PM [DinarKing] Yes we have been

4:07 PM [Nighthk11] Long term is OVER- Final END IS VERY NEAR- closer than many of you think

4:08 PM [sslate] We will take your word for it Nighthk. We are ready………I’m pretty sure.

4:08 PM [itsme] Been ready!

4:08 PM [cosiangel] Night..could you speak to the issue of why the exchange rate would need to be at least $1.00 if not higher? Dinar King and bronx are both of the opinion that it would make more sense for Iraq to come in very low as opposed to $3+? Just wondering what you thought are about that? Thanks!

4:09 PM [Nighthk11] Now- If what I read in parts of this report are true- that they were on Iraqi TV telling them again about their new currency- with all that is going on- just how long do any of you think the Iraqi people are going to wait before they start tearing Iraq apart?

:10 PM [DinarKing] he has a point there

4:10 PM [cosiangel] Not long….

4:10 PM [DinarKing] we are seeing the demonstrations

4:10 PM [itsme] well look how long they have been waiting on the GOI

4:10 PM [Nighthk11] At $1.00 or less- Iraq would be owned- that value will not help them with all they must re-pay and all that they have in re-building the country- the main reason is their tangible wealth will not justify that meager amount

4:10 PM [sslate] The hotter it gets and the more hungry they get the sooner it’ll be.

4:11 PM [DinarKing] No longer than we have been waiting its

4:11 PM [Nighthk11] Shabibi must act now that he has his autonomy back because inflation is creeping upwards

4:11 PM [dmitch] Nighthk11 – I have a question when you have a minute?

4:12 PM [Nighthk11] What Ali stated in his interview is the same as any banker in the US would state Long Term Investment be over three weeks maybe two months or so- He cannot tell you what info he really has that is insider trading

4:13 PM [dmitch] Would Ali be considered “insider-trading” if he gave up information that could/would help folks in the dinar world, even though currency doesn’t fall under those guidelines?

4:13 PM [Nighthk11] Yes Lady “D”

4:13 PM [cosiangel] Btw Dmitch I have this copied so far…if you want me to post I can

4:13 PM [DinarKing] TY Cosi

4:13 PM [dmitch] I just got back on…so whoever is copying – that’s great.

4:13 PM [tea] I saw night and stayed to copy. If you want to do it Cosi, go ahead.

4:14 PM [dmitch] Thus, Ali cannot/will not give us an actual RV date – does that make sense Nighthk?

4:14 PM [Nighthk11] Yes Lady “D” any information that is given either precious metals- stocks- bonds- or in this aspect currency- that allows an individual to have an “Advantage” that would enhance their interest is insider trading

4:15 PM [Nighthk11] Ali is operating under Banker regulations- if he did- Treasury would shut down his business and he would go to jail

4:15 PM [DinarKing] It would be against the securities laws for him to state anything

4:16 PM [Nighthk11] Correct securities and exchange commission would shut him down within an hour of that being known

4:16 PM [itsme] Well how can he say the RV wasn’t going to happen this week or not in several weeks

4:16 PM [itsme] ?

4:16 PM [Nighthk11] It is DISINFORMATION

4:16 PM [dmitch] Thank you…I just wanted to make sure everyone understood that. I believe that too many are looking at what Ali has said about the next few weeks and are taking that as gospel, when in fact, he is just keeping the wolves from the door – so to speak.

4:16 PM [itsme] So he’s allowed to give out disinformation?

4:17 PM [Nighthk11] Done everyday- he has done nothing wrong except protect his sources and business

4:17 PM [dmitch] Call it what you may….either way, he’s not giving out pertinent information about a date

4:17 PM [mikexx] Ali’s relative here in the UK told me a few months back that Ali told him, once govt is formed, it will RV

4:17 PM [dmitch] Thank you Nighthk11

4:18 PM [DinarKing] hey mike

4:18 PM [mikexx] HI dinarking

4:18 PM [DinarKing] Good to see you here

4:18 PM [Nighthk11] Correct Mike- Shabs wants someone else responsible if things go south- his credentials and reputation are too important

4:19 PM [mikexx] With that I can agree with you Night

4:19 PM [DinarKing] They are saying the man is a genius

4:20 PM [8ball] Security ministers are huge

4:20 PM [Nighthk11] So I would suggest that we don’t get worked up over articles that are coming out or many will be sick- I am not saying there is no truth in some of them- But as always watch what they are doing

4:20 PM [DinarKing] He managed to keep inflation at bay, in a country where it should go through the roof

4:20 PM [sslate] The term “sly as a fox in the hen house” comes to my mind in association with Maliki

4:20 PM [8ball] There may be an agreement

4:21 PM [DinarKing] Yeah 8ball, they make or break a country

4:21 PM [8ball] Nujaifi in Kuwait — Saturday, 19 March 2011 21:11 GMT — this could be the final piece of the puzzle

4:22 PM [Nighthk11] I saw some statements today about not RVing because Dinar is still being sold at auction- this is not an issue- Dinar that is being sold is accounted for and anything outside Iraq that is not in the ME will not get back to Iraq for at least a decade- it will be held by govts and used for oil and debt repayment.

4:22 PM [8ball] Finishing the GOI is a stipulation from Kuwait

4:22 PM [8ball] To negotiate the end of the sanctions

4:23 PM [Nighthk11] 8ball- they are traveling there to sign an agreement- all of the principal players of Iraq’s gov’t must sign- that is from the Emir

4:23 PM [8ball] Nujaifi is in Kuwait — is the last of the three presidents to go to Kuwait

4:23 PM [Nighthk11] correct

4:24 PM [Astro Guy] and then the Parliament to ratify it; the sanctions to go.

4:24 PM [Nighthk11] Correct again

4:24 PM [8ball] Astro Guy — I think the news with Nujaifi in Kuwait …. is that the GOI formed last week ….IMO

4:25 PM [Nighthk11] If I am correct- everything should come at one time- full Sovereignty-RV-Gov’t announced

4:25 PM [8ball] with an agreement between all parties

4:25 PM [DinarKing] ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts, this ride may come to a rapid halt!

4:25 PM [8ball] about the security ministers

4:26 PM [DinarKing] hey I can spell

4:26 PM [cosiangel] Nujaifi being in Kuwait tells us how much TRUE POWER Nujaifi actually has! I had a feeling

4:26 PM [Astro Guy] I would believe that too 8ball. All ministries in place already…whatever reason it may create speculation elsewhere and that’s why it may not be official for that reason IMO

4:26 PM [Nighthk11] He is the Sunni president of the Iraqi Parliament

4:27 PM [8ball] He is an officer of the country of Iraq

27 PM [8ball] his signature is binding

4:27 PM [Nighthk11] Correct again

4:27 PM [DinarKing] and Kuwait is a Sunni nation

4:27 PM [Astro Guy] Speaker of Parliament; who has to set the legislative agenda, either it is ratifying some bilateral agreement or a vote on monetary policy or whatever

4:28 PM [Astro Guy] which Nujaifi is

4:28 PM [8ball] He may also be there to understand what Kuwait wants as far as format

4:28 PM [8ball] To the signing of the agreement

4:29 PM [Nighthk11] OK folks BBL you are in good hands with Astro and 8Ball

4:29 PM [8ball] Since Kuwait has stipulated that the new government must sign and be formed

4:29 PM [sslate] Thanks for coming in Nighthk and solving Cosiangel’s riddle of the day.

4:30 PM [DinarKing] Astro, do you think the Perigee moon has something to do with the RV

4:30 PM [itsme] Thanks Night!

4:30 PM [cosiangel] Yes, thanks so much Night! Really appreciate your opinions!

4:30 PM [cosiangel] Nice to have Astro and 8Ball here also

4:30 PM [8ball] Before Kuwait will release Iraq from the sanctions

4:30 PM [cosiangel] Welcome to you both!

4:30 PM [itsme] I believe we got positiveness back in here!

4:30 PM [8ball] Thanks

4:31 PM [Astro Guy] They believe in such…not sure of RV as such but something related to that they would have taken up. Like Saleh’s defacto warning shot in the air.

4:31 PM [8ball] Last week they may have hidden the fact that the security ministers have been chosen

4:31 PM [cosiangel] 8ball, I did not know about Kuwait’s stipulation of the gov’t being formed

4:31 PM [8ball] fact

4:32 PM [cosiangel] That explains alot

4:32 PM [8ball] Well it places pressure on Iraq to form the GOI .

4:32 PM [Astro Guy] Unless pressurized, it’s always wait out and win for Maliki

4:33 PM [8ball] Otherwise Maliki would be happy doing the soft shoe shuffle for the world

4:34 PM [8ball] The UN is supplying Iraq with technical help in the ministry’s to finish this

4:35 PM [8ball] I think that every time Maliki goes to Parliament to finish something … there is always something not finished

4:36 PM [8ball] The newly elected ministers have no idea

4:36 PM [8ball] Iraqi’s under Sadam have only learned one thing

4:36 PM [Astro Guy] It seems some laws were already read twice prior to their sine die of parliament.and women provided with small loans. Setting up of basic fundamentals for middle class economic recovery.

4:36 PM [8ball] How to hide………….

4:36 PM [cosiangel] Curious about your opinions on this 8ball and Astro—do you think that Maliki really truly wants an RV ? Over keeping the people poor and beholden to the Gov’t?

4:37 PM [Astro Guy] I think its not up to him anymore if he wants or not; IMO

4:37 PM [8ball] Iraq has taken the IMF loans

4:37 PM [8ball] It is out of their hands

4:37 PM [sprout43] Astro…who do you think it’s up to now…YOU??

4:38 PM [sprout43] Astro

4:38 PM [sprout43] Or 8Ball…either one of both

4:38 PM [8ball] Well Iraq, controls the timing with the delays

4:39 PM [Astro Guy] I am gonna read Mr Saleh’s note a few more times, trying to see if I can understand any of his hidden agenda

4:39 PM [8ball] Iraq will appear on the Forex one day as a Sovereign country

4:40 PM [8ball] Forming the Democratic Iraq is what is important to the UN

4:40 PM [8ball] IMF

4:40 PM [8ball] US

4:40 PM [8ball] WTO

4:40 PM [8ball] etc

4:41 PM [8ball] for this Iraq wins the prize

4:41 PM [8ball] a tradeable currency

4:41 PM [8ball] amongst other things

4:41 PM [DinarKing] and as you can see on the news, other countries are wanting democracy too

4:42 PM [8ball] they all want their freedom

4:42 PM [DinarKing] and they think the USA will be there to help them

4:42 PM [Lady of the Lake] the PEOPLE want their freedom, perhaps the ruling class are not so willing

4:42 PM [DinarKing] yes lady

4:42 PM [8ball] All Iraq can do right now is control the timing of the RV through delays

4:42 PM [DinarKing] they like control

4:43 PM [Astro Guy] When he is talking about the damage fire etc. is he talking about the recent fire at their office that could have possibly damaged something ? To be sure..

4:43 PM [8ball] The time limit is up to…. June 2011

4:43 PM [breitling] HI ALL

4:43 PM [DinarKing] Hey B

4:43 PM [breitling] 8BALL HOWDY

4:43 PM [breitling] DinarKing HI

4:43 PM [dmitch] Good afternoon Breitling!

4:43 PM [8ball] Which the DFI protection will lapse on 160 billion USD funds

4:44 PM [8ball] Hello Breitling !!!!!!!!!!!!

4:44 PM [cosiangel] Heya Mr. B!! Long time!

4:44 PM [itsme] Hey B

4:44 PM [shm925] So are you saying, 8ball, that they have till June 2011 to RV? Surely not!!!

4:45 PM [8ball] Iraq will lose protection on their funds

4:45 PM [shm925] OK thx

4:46 PM [8ball] THEY BETTER HAVE EVERYTHING DONE

4:46 PM [8ball] by then

4:46 PM [Astro Guy] One may think that of many the three of the agenda of the US intervention in Iraq; free up the potential of oil from the clutches of a dictator, bring Democracy to a secular country and make it a role model so that the rest in the region can follow; that’s happening now in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Bahrain, Yemen and so on.. The last is to restructure their economy and monetary system.

4:47 PM [DinarKing] and that is why the Saudis would not talk to Hillarious

4:47 PM [DinarKing] they are worried

4:49 PM [22222] they said they will have the DFI removed by May 1

4:50 PM [shm925] so are you guys still thinking this month then?

4:52 PM [DinarKing] well everyone that was a good discussion

4:52 PM [DinarKing] see you all on the flip side

4:53 PM [shm925] just caught the tail end of it, but what I saw it was good, thx to everyone who participated

4:53 PM [shm925] cya DK

4:53 PM [DinarKing] I have to find a good SUV so I can take the job in JAX

4:53 PM [DinarKing] I believe some people have it copied shm

4:54 PM [22222] I would like to get everyone’s opinion on what you asked shm…still this month?

4:54 PM [shm925] ok thx DK. u looking for a new or used SUV?

4:54 PM [DinarKing] oh if anyone knows of a good and inexpensive SUV with good mileage please let me know

4:54 PM [shm925] that answered that ?

4:54 PM [shm925] define inexpensive and good mileage

4:54 PM [DinarKing] I don’t have a job yet shm so I have to pay cash

BREITLING CHAT

4:55 PM [dmitch] 8ball, Astro Guy, Breitling….are you all finished…if not, please continue

4:56 PM [8ball] Breit will be here shortly

4:56 PM [shm925] Thx 8ball

4:57 PM [breitling] JUST WANTED TO CLEAR SOMETHING UP FOR YOU ALL

4:57 PM [breitling] TONY BAIR IS NOT IN CHARGE OF THE IMF

4:57 PM [breitling] END OF STORY

4:58 PM [DinarKing] Who is by the way?

4:58 PM [breitling] HE MAY BE WORKING WITH ALL TYPES OF GROUPS AS A EX-PRIME MINISTER

4:58 PM [breitling] TELL EM 8BALL WHO IS IN CHARGE ?

4:58 PM [breitling] THE MAIN GUY AND THEN THE DIRECTING MANAGER

4:59 PM [8ball] Geithner

4:59 PM [DinarKing] We know Moon is in charge of UN

4:59 PM [DinarKing] oh ok

4:59 PM [shm925] for real?!

4:59 PM [shm925] hmmmmm…..

4:59 PM [22222] Isn’t Blair tied to the WB?

4:59 PM [shm925] interesting

4:59 PM [breitling] WHAT DO YOU MEAN TIED?

5:00 PM [DinarKing] He is one of those guys that puts him monies off shore

5:00 PM [8ball] Treasury Secretary sits as chair to the IMF

5:00 PM [sprout43] Thanks Breitling…didn’t think he was…no indication in any research I’ve done

5:00 PM [22222] Somehow, involved in the management

5:01 PM [mikexx] If he was it would have been in the UK media by now and there has been nothing

5:01 PM [sprout43] He is a consultant for JP Morgan and Chase….or was after he left office

5:01 PM [dmitch] let Breitling finish please

5:01 PM [8ball] 22222 — Blair being a world figure will be on most board of directors of BIG companies

5:01 PM [breitling] CORRECT 8BALL

5:02 PM [breitling] HAS HANDS IN IT ALL

5:02 PM [breitling] BUT LETS TREAT THIS INVESTMENT WITH SOME RESPECT

5:02 PM [breitling] DO YOUR HOMEWORK

5:04 PM [breitling] WE WILL SEE THE RV

5:04 PM [breitling] DON’T WORRY

5:04 PM [dmitch] Breitling – I think for the most part, our members do their homework….just lots of conflicting information, thus making it hard to know what is correct.

5:04 PM [breitling] JUST TIRED OF THE FLY BY NITE CLAIMS AND DOT

CONNECTING BASED ON THOSE CLAIMS

5:05 PM [breitling] I WANT MORE THEN ANYTHING FOR YOU ALL TO MAKE MONEY

5:06 PM [breitling] AND TO DO SO THE INFO HAS TO BE GOOD

5:06 PM [breitling] THIS IS THE BEST INVESTMENT ON THE PLANET

5:06 PM [breitling] PROMISE YOU THAT

5:10 PM [breitling] SORRY HOPE YOU’RE ALL NOT WAITING ON ME

5:10 PM [breitling] I CAN DO A Q AND A IF YOU WANT

5:10 PM [Astro Guy] looking forward to it B

5:11 PM [breitling] I DO HAVE A DATE AND RATE

5:11 PM [breitling] BUT I PROMISED TERRY K I WOULD NOT TELL YOU ALL

5:11 PM [Lady of the Lake] Breitling

5:11 PM [tmc-1123] ha,ha,ha

5:11 PM [breitling] OH BY THE WAY

5:12 PM [breitling] I HAD TO LAUGH MY ASS OF MED’S POST

5:12 PM [breitling] OFF

5:12 PM [breitling] WOW

5:12 PM [breitling] ALL I CAN SAY

5:12 PM [Lady of the Lake] Breitling, which one please?

5:13 PM [breitling] THE ONE HE SAYS PEOPLE GAVE UP ON THIS INVESTMENT

5:13 PM [shm925] That’s right, tease us Breit

5:13 PM [breitling] BECAUSE 144 PEOPLE ONLY ON

5:13 PM [shm925] yea, that one was very entertaining for sure

5:13 PM [breitling] AND ONLY ABOUT 3 TALKING

5:13 PM [breitling] THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON THIS INVESTMENT

5:13 PM [breitling] THEY GAVE HIM UP

5:13 PM [breitling] THEY ARE ALL JUST SOMEPLACE ELSE

5:13 PM [breitling] FOR THE LOVE OF PETE

5:13 PM [shm925] very true

5:14 PM [shm925] I am still a member just haven’t been on in months

5:14 PM [shm925] still get the emails

5:14 PM [breitling] GOD BLESS EM

5:14 PM [breitling] BUT WOW

5:14 PM [shm925] Yeah, really

5:15 PM [dmitch] Breitling – it’s very sad over there now

5:15 PM [breitling] SAD?

5:15 PM [breitling] IT IS DEAD

5:15 PM [dmitch] he did a mass email…just to get folks excited and get them to come back to DS!!!

5:15 PM [breitling] THAT WHOLE SITE NEEDS JESUS

5:15 PM [dmitch] He’s now grasping at straws

5:16 PM [breitling] ANY ?

5:16 PM [mawbell] I just hope that the ones that are left don’t drink the Kool-Aide

5:16 PM [shm925] Really Mawbell, but don’t be surprised, if some of them do.

5:16 PM [breitling] NA DONT WORRY SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL LEARN

5:17 PM [sFCDiaz] Why Mawbell ??

5:17 PM [shm925] hope not too much later

5:17 PM [breitling] OH, A HIGHER NOTE

5:17 PM [breitling] I AM PUMPED ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT

5:17 PM [breitling] TWO THINGS COME TO MIND

5:17 PM [22222] CAN YOU GIVE US A BALL PARK ON THE DATE? ALL I CARE ABOUT IS IF IT IS BEFORE APRIL 11TH

5:17 PM [sprout43] thanks Breitling for a dose of reality….concerning taking everything at face value

5:17 PM [breitling] OPENING OF FOREX SERVICES IN IRAQ

5:18 PM [breitling] THE TREASURY PUTING A STRANGLE HOLD ON DINAR TRADERS

5:18 PM [breitling] AND ALSO YOU ALL REMEMBER OBAMA’S SPEECH ?

5:18 PM [dmitch] yes

5:18 PM [breitling] UNITED STATES CIVILIANS AND IRAQI’S WILL FORGE A NEW AND LASTING RELATIONSHIP THIS YEAR

5:19 PM [breitling] THAT STILL RINGS IN MY HEAD

5:19 PM [breitling] THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OVER 2010

5:19 PM [shm925] yes what dmitdh/

5:20 PM [breitling] FROM REPORTS

5:20 PM [breitling] NOM VALUE $1.17

5:20 PM [breitling] ALL I CAN SAY

5:20 PM [breitling] FROM THAT POINT ON I DONT HAVE A CLUE

5:21 PM [DinarKing] yea .68

5:21 PM [breitling] WITH JUST THE RESERVE 50 BILLION X 6

5:21 PM [breitling] THE DINAR CAN COME IN AT .13

5:21 PM [DinarKing] been saying that since 2005

5:21 PM [breitling] NOW ADD THE DFI

5:21 PM [breitling] ADD OIL FUTURES

5:21 PM [breitling] ADD GOLD FUTURES

5:21 PM [breitling] ADD N GAS

5:21 PM [Lady of the Lake] Breitling do you mean 13 cents or RATE?

5:21 PM [breitling] EACH ADD TO THAT NUMBER

5:22 PM [breitling] UNDERSTAND?

5:22 PM [03goldwing] would that be 1.00 divided by .13???

5:22 PM [breitling] WHAT ?

5:22 PM [breitling] 13 CENTS JUST BASED ON THE RESERVE THEY HAVE

5:22 PM [breitling] THE RESERVE IS AT 50 BILLION

5:22 PM [breitling] X 6

5:23 PM [breitling] .13

5:23 PM [breitling] OK

5:23 PM [breitling] ADD VALUE TO THAT

5:23 PM [breitling] DFI

5:23 PM [breitling] OIL

5:23 PM [breitling] N-GAS

5:23 PM [breitling] GOLD

5:23 PM [breitling] AND ALL THE REST

5:23 PM [DinarKing] Dates

5:23 PM [breitling] YOU SEE HOW IT STARTS TO ADD UP

5:23 PM [breitling] WINDOWS

5:24 PM [breitling] END OF Q 1 FOR 2011

5:24 PM [breitling] SO END OF MARCH

5:24 PM [breitling] IF NOT

5:24 PM [breitling] DFI

5:25 PM [breitling] THOSE ARE MY BEST GUESS

5:25 PM [breitling] WHAT DO WE HAVE COMING UP TO LOOK AT

5:25 PM [breitling] MAY 1ST

5:25 PM [breitling] PAY ALL COUNTRIES FUNDS NEEDED TO BE PAID OFF

5:25 PM [breitling] MID MAY ARAB SUMMIT

5:25 PM [breitling] JUNE 30 DFI

5:26 PM [breitling] ALSO I DONT HAVE THE DATE BUT EVEN MORE DEBT FORGIVEN TO IRAQ

5:26 PM [breitling] WHICH SHOULD ADD EVEN MORE VALUE TO OUR DINAR

5:26 PM [breitling] IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

5:27 PM [breitling] DONE

5:27 PM [Astro Guy] If they miss the goals again, extending the DFI for another year may be very, very difficult…that’s the consequence.

5:27 PM [breitling] THE U.N. PROMISED IRAQ

5:27 PM [breitling] IN NOV

5:27 PM [breitling] THIS IS THE LAST TIME

5:27 PM [Lady of the Lake] wasn’t there a date, by which, IF they had not RV’d … the Paris Club debts would resume????

5:27 PM [breitling] FOR BETTER OR WORSE

5:27 PM [breitling] THE PARIS DEBTS START IN JULY

5:28 PM [breitling] AND IRAQ HAS TO PAY THEM

5:28 PM [breitling] AND WILL DO SO UNTIL 2025

5:28 PM [Lady of the Lake] to resume? to the latter if they are not paid

5:28 PM [breitling] I THINK A PORTION THEY HAVE TO PAY ANYWAY

5:28 PM [Lady of the Lake] adding all that was forgiven?

5:28 PM [breitling] BE HONEST NOT SURE WHAT %

5:29 PM [breitling] ANY ?

5:30 PM [sprout43] wasn’t it 80% forgiven?

5:30 PM [breitling] HALF sprout43

5:30 PM [breitling] AND EVEN MORE WILL BE

5:31 PM [breitling] WHEN IRAQ DOES GOOD WE GIVE THEM PERKS

5:31 PM [milndollarbabe] Lady of the Lake 80% was forgiven and the payment schedule on the balance of 20% begins in July to be paid out over a period of 25 years….its guru urban legend that if they don’t pay they lose the 80% already relieved…..they could just postpone a payment or delay a payment….I wouldn’t look to this as a trigger date.

5:32 PM [milndollarbabe] and hello everyone …Hi Breit

5:32 PM [breitling] milndollarbabe THANK YOU FOR THAT

5:32 PM [milndollarbabe] sure thing

5:32 PM [Lady of the Lake] milndollarbabe thank you Babe, just reading the agreement, I think I’ll post it in GENERAL for anyone who wants to read… THANKS

5:33 PM [milndollarbabe] yw!

5:33 PM [breitling] milndollarbabe SO THE JULY DATE DOES START

5:33 PM [breitling] GOOD I WAS RETHINKING

5:33 PM [milndollarbabe] yes, payments start in July

5:33 PM [breitling] I THOUGHT MAYBE I WAS OFF

5:33 PM [milndollarbabe] nope you were right there

5:33 PM [breitling] BUT IT IS JULY

5:34 PM [sFCDiaz] Cash in small denominations and minds of the public servants Iraqi Banknotes 19.03.2011 viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25280

5:34 PM [smurf] US asked for 95%

5:35 PM [milndollarbabe] did that get accepted Smurf?

5:35 PM [smurf] no

5:35 PM [milndollarbabe] OK I didn’t think I had seen in anywhere…but you never know

5:36 PM [sFCDiaz] Shara announced an agreement to resolve the political blocs, candidates and security ministries to be announced early next week March 19th, 2011 02:06 pm viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25282

5:39 PM [breitling] I WILL SEE YOU ALL LATER

5:39 PM [milndollarbabe] Breitling …continue on….I didn’t mean to interrupt, just wanted to answer Lady’s question

5:39 PM [breitling] GREAT TO CHAT WITH YOU ALL

5:39 PM [breitling] NO I AM JUST HANGING

5:39 PM [milndollarbabe] oh ok

5:39 PM [sslate] Glad you dropped in Breitling.

5:39 PM [breitling] WAS NOT A CHAT

5:40 PM [breitling] HOPE YOU’RE ALL DOING WELL

5:40 PM [breitling] GLAD YOUR ALL STILL IN THIS

5:40 PM [sslate] All is well

5:40 PM [milndollarbabe] thanks and good to see ya

5:40 PM [breitling] WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT

5:40 PM [milndollarbabe] it better be!

5:40 PM [breitling] LATER ALL

5:40 PM [milndollarbabe]

5:40 PM [breitling]

5:41 PM [cosiangel] Thanks for coming by Breitling!!!

5:41 PM [cosiangel] Good to see you!

5:41 PM [cosiangel] I will be cleaning this very lengthy chat up now and get it posted

5:42 PM [cosiangel] FYI

5:42 PM [tea] Thanks, Cosi!

• Upvote 4

I could be wrong, but I'm 99% certain that "insider trading" regulations do not apply to Dinar dealers. Look up the definitions of insider trading, or contact the S.E.C. for a definitive answer, but Ali (since they were referring specifically to him) is not even a "bank," or for that matter even "licensed" as a securities dealer. Dinar dealers, as is the case with currency exchange centers in general, are merely "registered" with the U.S. Treasury. This registration does not imply licensing or regulation as securities traders. They are like any other retail business, and can't begin to be compared to banks, or other brokers of stocks and bonds. People are being repeatedly and continuously misled by these so-called gurus who have proven time and again that they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about.....yet they have a following which totally defies logic and common sense. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

So, Legolas, are you implying that the currency markets and dealers in such are not regulated, other that not allowed to steal from anyone? I don't claim to know what the regs are, but I bet passing something on as big as an RV date and rate early enough for investors to act on it would be seriously frowned upon. Granted, RVs are fairly rare events - but aren't several other currencies being considered for a noticeable adjustment? Naturally everyone wants foreknowledge of anything that can make them money: horses, stocks, fixed fights, big business deals - you name it. Everyone wants a hot tip that eliminates the risk.

It p*ss*s me off when I read about someone making a bundle or avoiding a huge loss because they were connected and were able to act on info the rest of us didn't have. So I don't mind the laws and regulations that try to curb it. My sense of fair play accepts controls aimed at leveling the playing field. They can't be 100% effective, because information is a heck of a thing to try to control, but I applaud the effort.

Just my twenty dinars worth

Peace and Prosterity

I've never seen as many people in one place that has so much knowledge. Ok, you are Ali. You were told by a CBI contact that it could be any day now. You get off the phone and call everybody you know to set up a phone CC. You go on and you tell everybody in the world what you were told. Thousands get off the phone call and then they call everybody they know. So Ali gets 100,000 reserve orders the next day……..do you really think he would want that? He would have to sell his soul to cover all that. Or something happens in Iraq and they all lose their reserve orders and he's branded a liar and pumper and bashed for eternity. Come on

A sense of fairness, while applaudable, isn't the issue here. Dozens of people on these websites over the course of the past 3-4 years have claimed to have knowledge, contacts, and "intel" which clearly they did not, and DO NOT have. This fact has been demonstrated repeatedly, and yet people flock to them for more. What proof is there that Ali, or any other dealer has any so-called "contacts" with knowledge of an RV? Ali has said that he has none, and that would seem logical. It's readily apparent . Dinar dealers are not the FOREX market, and in theory at least, it seems logical that they would have more motivation than any other potential source, with the possible exception of the G.O.I. for disseminating false information about a potential RV. This never-ending stream of outright lies and "false" information is not developing from thin air. It's obviously well organized and has been extremely effective in the sale of dinars. We don't yet know the source, but clearly there HAS to be one. My point about the insider trading regulations was simply that I don't believe that they currently apply to Dinar dealers. Perhaps they should, but statements that Ali would be guilty of a violation of insider trading regulations were he to tell someone something he has heard is simply not valid. It also implies that he "knows something" which seems highly unlikely given the evidence we've seen over the past few years. What this belief effectively does is spur additional Dinar sales, and nothing more.

• Upvote 3

leg your post makes sense to me.....i dont take much notice of the chats anymore i too think they are pumpers and have no idea when this will happen,i once thought nite was good but now think hes as bad as okie and gang...

• Upvote 1