Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks tthat will cash in

kaycee

Understand you're not naming banks until post RV. Any general info you can give? I live in a small rural town in South Central Virginia. No big chain banks; BB&T is it for us. Closest large city is Richmond. Am I likely to have to go to Richmond, Virginia Beach or further to cash in? Thanks for anything you can pass on.

i talked with bbt on the eastern shore of md the lady called the exchange department and they said yes plus bb&t is one of a few banks that will and can insure up to 50 million dollars i think it called sdr or something like that.hope this helps.also one of the largest dinar dealer will be using them i think its dinar banker

Edited by METEMARLO

You know that your dinar will have to be authenticated and sent off to their foreign exchange office. Usually takes 5-7 days. Then they will put the USD in your account. Even if you bought the dinar there, they will still send it off. bank policy is all. So you may want to trust the bank you go to. Have all serial number for your dinar. It is a pain in the bobo, but weel worth your time. No one will exchange on the spot, not even the so called exchange kiosks that are going to be set upp all over the country. They will go by the same rules as the banks. Just watch...

i talked with bbt on the eastern shore of md the lady called the exchange department and they said yes plus bb&t is one of a few banks that will and can insure up to 50 million dollars i think it called sdr or something like that.hope this helps.also one of the largest dinar dealer will be using them i think its dinar banker

Yes, BB&T is one of the banks in VA that supports the CDARS Program and is FDIC insured for up to $50 million USD, but the correct link for the website is www.cdars.com (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service) check it out.

How CDARS® Works

Everything is handled through a CDARS® Network member of your choice. Financial institutions that can offer CDARS are members of a unique network. When you place a large deposit with a CDARS Network member, that institution uses the CDARS service to place your funds into CDs issued by other members of the CDARS Network. This occurs in increments below the standard FDIC insurance maximum ($250,000) so that both principal and interest are eligible for FDIC insurance. By working directly with just one institution, you can receive insurance coverage from many. And, you receive just one regular consolidated account statement.

When you’re ready to take advantage of CDARS, here’s what happens:

1) You sign a CDARS Deposit Placement Agreement and invest money with a member of the CDARS Network (a relationship institution).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Your funds are placed using the CDARS service.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Your CDs are issued by other members in the CDARS Network.

4) You receive confirmation of your CDs from your relationship institution.

5) You receive consolidated interest payments and statements through your relationship institution.

For more information, watch the video How CDARS Works.

For general information, please check our FAQ page.

Hope this helps. :)