Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Father Murphy

emmet

Father Murphy walks into a pub in Donegal, and asks the first man he meets, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

The man said, 'I do, Father.'

The priest said, 'Then stand over there against the wall.'

Then the priest asked the second man, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

'Certainly, Father,' the man replied.

'Then stand over there against the wall,' said the priest.

Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and asked, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

O'Toole said, 'No, I don't Father.'

The priest said, 'I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to heaven?'

O'Toole said, 'Oh, when I die , yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now.'

• Upvote 2

Father Murphy walks into a pub in Donegal, and asks the first man he meets, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

The man said, 'I do, Father.'

The priest said, 'Then stand over there against the wall.'

Then the priest asked the second man, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

'Certainly, Father,' the man replied.

'Then stand over there against the wall,' said the priest.

Then Father Murphy walked up to O'Toole and asked, 'Do you want to go to heaven?'

O'Toole said, 'No, I don't Father.'

The priest said, 'I don't believe this. You mean to tell me that when you die you don't want to go to heaven?'

O'Toole said, 'Oh, when I die , yes. I thought you were getting a group together to go right now.'

:lmao: :lmao: Thanks for that laugh, I needed it before retiring for the night, have a good night...

You want humor????

A woman walks into a bar with a pig under her arm. She orders a drink. The bar tender says - "How dare you bring that pig in here." The woman is indignant and begins to answer. The bar tender says " I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the pig"

Sorry Michele - thought you were Slade.

You want humor????

A woman walks into a bar with a pig under her arm. She orders a drink. The bar tender says - "How dare you bring that pig in here." The woman is indignant and begins to answer. The bar tender says " I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the pig"

You are just wrong for that!! :P:lmao:

• Upvote 1