Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Far- Left Response to Libya Attacks

chuckray

i write political articles--conservative--supporting America--belong to the Tea Party :

we watch very closely today--what the far left is saying about the Libya Attack :

British--French--Italian jets hit first--supported by cruise missiles-112 from our navy:

check out the headline from the huffington post--Blame America--as usual

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

i write political articles--conservative--supporting America--belong to the Tea Party :

we watch very closely today--what the far left is saying about the Libya Attack :

British--French--Italian jets hit first--supported by cruise missiles-112 from our navy:

check out the headline from the huffington post--Blame America--as usual

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

Gave you a +1 to help with the haters and Dems and for being honest... OMG I'd sooo slap these punks silly (PG version) for not supporting a grass roots return to liberty!

Rock on chuckray! Keep the faith!

BTW, of course they like to blame America... when you're the big dog, the little whiny dogs hide in the shadows in jealousy hoping for the scraps...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Gave you a +1 to help with the haters and Dems and for being honest... OMG I'd sooo slap these punks silly (PG version) for not supporting a grass roots return to liberty!

Rock on chuckray! Keep the faith!

BTW, of course they like to blame America... when you're the big dog, the little whiny dogs hide in the shadows in jealousy hoping for the scraps...

thanks for the back-up my friend :

from Costa Rica today :

hola mr. charlie:

gracias por sus artículos democrática-le damos las gracias por su servicio para ayudar a eliminar los comunistas de nicarauga

• Upvote 1

Patriots in Ohio are with ya Chuckray. We've had enough of the drive-by media thinking we can bow to thugs and dictators. Are we happy that we;re practically alone in helping defend human rights and dignity? No. But when we run toward the trouble, it would be nice to not get stabbed in the back from the allegedly "socially concious" left.