Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible gov. Shutdown

Slimdiggity

l

LET'S MAKE SURE THE MILTARY ARE TAKIN CARE OF if anyones pay should be suspended lets start at the TOP and use the trickle down method----the prez first then , congress ,senate next then the bloated government agentcys--till we get to the post office--LOL!

CLIFF

• Upvote 4

can you imagine the reaction that the American people would have, not to mention retirees, military families. I for one would be ready to fight if they even thought of withholding 1 days pay of our Men and Women that have fought and died to keep this country out of harms way.

To even think of such a thing is absurb.....If things shut down, they need to cut congress/senate and on down the line before EVEVN thinking about cutting our Brave military men and women.

• Upvote 2

My an old army buddy of mine where just talking about this since this did happen during the Clinton years and we remember a few weeks there were we didn't get paid while on active duty

allot of complaining but we still did our job, I imagine the same would be for our troops today.

• Upvote 3