Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gradual Increase in Value of the Dinar

ALL THE GURUS WHO CLAIM WE WILL SEE A $1, $2 OR $3 RV ARE COMPLETE AND TOTAL IDIOTS.

BEFORE YOU COMMENT LISTEN TO THIS ENTIRE INTERVIEW WITH ALI OF DINAR TRADE.

712-432-1085

PIN 157219#

ALL SUPPOSED INTEL IS COMPLETE FABRICATION

You got that right! Now watch how many people will dismiss the info just because its hurts their feelings....its not about what iraq can support because they will in time be able to get back to previous rates but it won't jump back overnight....it will be a gradual increase....which makes total sense because they will slowly be able to get the bigger bills back in reducing the money supply, which they need to do in the first place and inflation will be able to be controlled better....not to mention this won't be a reinstatement like what happened with kuwait

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 10

ALL THE GURUS WHO CLAIM WE WILL SEE A $1, $2 OR $3 RV ARE COMPLETE AND TOTAL IDIOTS.

BEFORE YOU COMMENT LISTEN TO THIS ENTIRE INTERVIEW WITH ALI OF DINAR TRADE.

712-432-1085

PIN 157219#

ALL SUPPOSED INTEL IS COMPLETE FABRICATION

[/q

ARE YOU EXPECTING TO GET RICH OVER NITE, SORRY MY FRIEND NOT GOING TO HAPPEN :lol::lol::lol:

• Downvote 2

I continue to salute those of you who attempt to keep people expectations on their investment to a realistic RoR.

Though even a rate of 1 IQD = .10$ USD works out to at least ~100x ROI (depending on where/when you got your Dinars, early applicants obviously will have a higher ROI still). So even those us who are viewed as "low balling" it, are really dreaming pretty big ourselves.

I guess it's all relative...

• Upvote 1

Please do some research and listen to the interview by Rudolph (this person was banned and is an off limits topic..

Rudolph Cohen is a bigger idiot then all the supposed gurus put together, and there is not a single one of them out there that has a frickin clue, much less some great contact that knows all like some genie in a bottle.

Your new, so why you dont understand that is not a big surprise, but you also need to follow your own advise and do some research.

The chances of this investment just magically happening overnight one night are slim to none. The IQD will increase in value, and it may even make a large jump someday if they change the IQD to a managed float, but it will NOT just go up to $3.00 overnight. It will slowly creep its way there after it is allowed to float on the currency market, but until it is changed to a managed float, dont bother watching every night for some change to the CBI or the IQD on the forex market.

• Upvote 4

Quoe

RE YOU EXPECTING TO GET RICH OVER NITE, SORRY MY FRIEND NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

End Quote

Well....I have been waiting for about 7 years......So I guess I'm now kinda entitled somehow to expect my overnight wealth....Just saying.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

Drunken, right there with you on this one. I've agreed with keep from day one on this one. But I sure will gladly admit I was wrong if it RVs more than .80. Not banking on this thing as a source of retirement, just hopefully an extra boost to be able to invest into more real estate. But boy would I love to be wrong! Just my opinion.

• Upvote 4

Ali is far better informed than any of us and definitely more than these gurus who have never been right about anything. The dinar is a long term investment. If you want to be an overnight millionaire play the lotto. I own a lot of dinar but I still get up every morning and build my business'. I know I have made a wise investment and will sit back and wait.

Why would Ali belittle the pumpers if he didn't know they are pedaling BS.

Ali is a smart business man he wants to around and make money as the price increases.

I GUARANTEE that when CBI changes the rate it will be nowhere close to 3.22 in fact it will be less than 1.0

The rate will increase over time with oil production and better security.

You got that right! Now watch how many people will dismiss the info just because its hurts their feelings....its not about what iraq can support because they will in time be able to get back to previous rates but it won't jump back overnight....it will be a gradual increase....which makes total sense because they will slowly be able to get the bigger bills back in reducing the money supply, which they need to do in the first place and inflation will be able to be controlled better....not to mention this won't be a reinstatement like what happened with kuwait

Yer my boy Keep

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

I would probably guess that 95% of the people on any of these boards have never invested in stocks must less currency. The seasoned investors on this board would never boast that the gov of iraq will do this and not do this. Pure rubbish. Especially the people that look at spreadsheets for fact based conclusions. You know who had flawless spreadsheets? WorldCom, Enron and brother Bernie to name a few. So everybody that pokes their chest out and spouts figures, turn the computer off and go to bed. You can guess what this outcome will be only in your dreams.

• Upvote 2

No overnight $1+ RV will happen, hey if I am wrong I will love it but I just don't see it happening.

This is a long term investment like 10+ years.....if you have been in it for 7 years you have made money allready, wait another 7 years and you will have made more money simple as that.

But IMHO there will not be some overnight $3 RV