Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Franks latest to KTF from Iraqi TV

harrysmug

Today,Sat 3-19- 01:39 PM

Frank26

Board of Directors - CEO Join Date: Dec 2008

Greetings Family,

I have asked AGGIEDAD to save his spiritual teaching for tomorrow. I am requesting that this post be used to open today’s thread at 7:30pm.

Early today Iraqi TV announced to the Iraqi citizens that they are about to introduce a new currency to them. They said there is no time limit on this but they are preparing them…….in the same manner than they prepared them in Nov/Dec/Jan. That they would remove currency that had 000’s on them. When the IQD dried up in Iraq ……the citizens sensed a strong possibility that what S was telling them on Iraqi TV……..actually had potential. They did not riot to the point of destroying their country but held their ground and made their voices loud to their politicians. Our Team was assigned on Jan. 1st ……..TO ONLY FOLLOW THE LD’S AND SHABIBI WITH THE CBI. We cared less about the GOI. Because they cared less about us. This new currency will be the LD’s. But it cannot be given unless the rate changes first. Because they will serve no function at 1170. Iraqi TV said one more thing this morning of value. Parliament is not going on vacation for 10 days until the 27th. Instead……each parliament member is working inside of their own districts behind closed doors! As for the debt to KU ………we told you it’s paid. If you wish to believe articles against this ………then I respect you. But my Team knows what we know. May I suggest that any visits to KU would not be for a payment that has already been made. But instead ………the discussion of that payment.

Ali told you there would be no RI/RV this week nor in two weeks. I suggested that someone should have asked him ……what’s going to happen in three weeks? We all know that the UST changed laws which affected Ali’s policies. For example …….Ali has to return all safe keeping funds to their holders or put it in a FEDERAL HOLDING FACILITY. He was instructed to do this on the 11th and ONLY given 15 days to do so. Normally …….government actions are done within 30 days. IMO……the UST is hurrying Ali to do something by a specific time period. If you add 15 days to the 11th we get the 26th. IMO……on the 27th we will hear a loud voice representing the people of Iraq via the return of ………PARLIAMENT. M has his cabinet picked. On the 1st of April the IMF’s fiscal year ……..STARTS. An LOI was sent to the IMF April of 2010. It still sits awaiting an answer. One last thing……..the dinars Ali will return will all be new IQD’s with new serial numbers. IMO…….the UST wants to know ……..EVERYTHING. When I said April 7th at 2:20am on a Thursday I was only kidding. Of course.

Libya did not meet with Hillarious but she goes from ME country to ME country. We have a good feeling of why she is doing this and tell you to pay attention to her Monday meeting with the MoF at the UN. We strongly believe that behind the scenes she and Geitner are working with S and the CBI…….and the UST.

The IMF’s SBA was not totally given to Iraq because they were instructed by the IMF to fix their monetary policy first. Today’s announcement on Iraqi TV about the LD’s is one giant step for Iraq one giant leap ……..for mankind.

I will do a CC on Monday and give you the rest of our Team’s studies and I am announcing as of right now that we will not have a CC on Thursday……..it would be a waste of time.

I will be silent until Monday…….till then please stay in constant prayer. As far as the rumors that they are cashing in the Sheiks and 100% RI/RV tomorrow ……..nope.

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

100% pure speculation/opinion.......a slight possibility this is based on truth, but the conclusions drawn are misguiding to say the very least. Please don't run out and throw your hard earned money on the GAMBLE of purchasing diner on reserve. Know that you have enough and let greed pass you up on the investment highway, you'll still get to your destination. We all will.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Thanks Frank!!! Just one small observation - I read in the Wall Street Journal that Hillarious flew back from Paris, then went back to Paris - Not sure - I wasn't on the Plane with her. Just saying... Thumbs up and God Bless!!! :):):)

100% pure speculation/opinion.......a slight possibility this is based on truth, but the conclusions drawn are misguiding to say the very least. Please don't run out and throw your hard earned money on the GAMBLE of purchasing diner on reserve. Know that you have enough and let greed pass you up on the investment highway, you'll still get to your destination. We all will.

My office partner says "You're a smart man!" - and I say, "Great advice!" :)

• Upvote 1

Yes, by all means, we must watch Hillarious! I mean she couldn't possibly be there for... I don't know... maybe the fact that like the NY Times published recently regarding Clinton's tour " It will be her first trip to the Middle East since a wave of popular uprisings began reshaping the Arab world, complicating American diplomacy. The United States once counted on the stability of autocratic rulers to maintain regional security, though their continued rule often came at the expense of democratic and economic development." I mean seriously??? Hillarious in the M.E. has to be related to the oh so imminent RV? Come on Frankie Boy, You'll have to do better than this rubbish!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

These guys are so far apart now in there "intel". The funniest is okie :lol: I love it when he ends the post with...."thats it, its done, you will see RV by sunday Enough said" :lol::lol:. H emakes me laugh so hard. poor guy he is the Thursday sunday guy. And, then you got Frank who makes his team sound like they are the CIA following areound people and focusing on specific things so he can put HIS spin on it. And now he is putting this UST Pressure on Ali B.S.. The more he brings up Ali's name the more respect I lose for Ali and the more I feel like it is a scam that I bought into Terry K wow haven't heard from him lately prob cause his humor is gone.

I miss the Possum. That guy Rolls Hard. is he in jail or something.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would love to meet Frank and shut him up...

His sheeple are going to be disapointed when their 1,000 investment doesn't turn into 3,000,000!!!

They all actually think this is going to happen because of the BS he feeds them

Who knows….he may shut you up. He may be Irish.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I know you are going to bash but Frank is full of Bull Crap!!! Hilary went to Paris to coordinate attacks on Libya. What he said about Iraqi TV is a lie. He has mentioned Iraqi TV in the past and it was all lies. I know because I verified it. I suggest people stop listining to this guy he is a pumper eventhough he owns that forum or is part of it. The reason I say he is a pumper is because he even has a code to get a discount from dinartrade. I won't get into much detail but stick to the facts. He uses religion to suck people in when religion plays no role in this investment. He plays on peoples emotions and everything he has said thosefar has been one big lie and no truth to it. If he was telling the truth we would have seen the RV by now. The only reason people like him I think is because he uses religion as a proxy otherwise in my opinion he is a sham. Be well and stay real.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I am announcing as of right now that we will not have a CC on Thursday……..it would be a waste of time.

I will be silent until Monday

My Christian love and Aloha.

KTF,

Frank

imo your intel is a waste of time. and being silent until monday is a start, maybe you should just be silent....period....

• Upvote 3

Frank says, "This new currency will be the LD’s. But it cannot be given unless the rate changes first. Because they will serve no function at 1170". I believe this is backwards. I would think the Lower denoms would have to be in circulation before an RV. People must be able to make change. To me it would make no sense to RV and leave people with a pocket full of money that they couldn't even spend.

Edited by Roadrunner

Of course he is a "sham"...always has been.....but he hides under the cloak of "religion" therefore the bible thumpers are afraid to "question" because you HAVE to have faith and NOT QUESTION right? LMAO laugh.giflaugh.gif

Frank is the same as the rest of these liar pumpers...worse actually because he does use the "faith" thing....then again old Okie does throw in a "god" reference now and again to keep his lemmings hooked.... rolleyes.gif

Slade.... I bet if the real truth came out, your lifes story would be about entitlement, the worst of the leftist left. What about me, me, me. Wheres my food stamps, wheres my welfare check, let someone else pay for my kids, I want cake and eat it too. You will fight until the very end of your life for it. Your hateful because you got screwed over at some point in your life. Now everyones got to pay. You have never brought anything of interest in this forum other than religion hate. We all respect your right to exist with your athiest veiws but enoughs enough.

So since you have laid out the cards, I and thousands of others here will be waiting for your "intel" tommorrow. And of course, the daily report that goes with it on Iraq and the Rv. You can flame all you want but the truth is that Frank is at least trying to do something, his views are his, and his alone, much as your views are yours. I'm sure you are smart and intellegent. Show it by your study, not your opinions. Good Luck, LMAOlaugh.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Frank says, "This new currency will be the LD’s. But it cannot be given unless the rate changes first. Because they will serve no function at 1170". I believe this is backwards. I would think the Lower denoms would have to be in circulation before an RV. People must be able to make change. To me it would make no sense to RV and leave people with a pocket full of money that they couldn't even spend.

mmmm, no. If it lower denominations rolled out pre Rv, you would have to carry 25,000 1's to just buy some ABC gum. The whole point of a redenomination, is to remove the zeros, and then revalue the currency at the same time. Or so we hope. After the Rv, then the lower denominations roll out at which all banks will honor both during the transitional period. Lower denominations will only hinder them if they came out early. Hope this helps.smile.gif

• Upvote 3

I appreciate Frank26's post. His information is a lot more than I would have otherwise. I listen to all the gurus and enjoy hearing their prospective, at least most of them. It appears a lot of other people read them, and then bash away, I guess it is a way to vent. When it gets too ugly, I just go to another site.

If Frank is correct and they are getting ready to release the LDs, the dinar would have to RV or the LDs would be worth less than toilet paper. Otherwise, why would they tell the Iraqis about the LDs? If the government does't follow through (if they actually did say it on TV), the Iraqis would be ready to revolt, and they sure don't want that. So I ask again, why would they prepare the Iraqis for the LDs if they don't intend to release them? And why would they release them short of a RV? :mellow:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have read on many posts that we need to 'watch what Hillarious does". Does anyone who has been here for longer than I have know why we should be watching her for an RV?

Well, I'm no expert, but Frank26 has been writing about this for the last few days and feels that Hillarious is overseeing the completion of the Rv for the best interest of the IMF, US, and UN. Or so I think Frank will reveal tommorrow. The US needs assurance that things do not get side tracked any more than they have already, especially with the federal budget postponed another two weeks. Everyone is out of time. I don't believe there is anymore to it than that and I will say this, I believe it. No one in the GOI or Parliment seems to be capable of figureing out how this plan was suppose to unfoldsmile.gif . Hope this was of help to you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well, I'm no expert, but Frank26 has been writing about this for the last few days and feels that Hillarious is overseeing the completion of the Rv for the best interest of the IMF, US, and UN. Or so I think Frank will reveal tommorrow. The US needs assurance that things do not get side tracked any more than they have already, especially with the federal budget postponed another two weeks. Everyone is out of time. I don't believe there is anymore to it than that and I will say this, I believe it. No one in the GOI or Parliment seems to be capable of figureing out how this plan was suppose to unfoldsmile.gif . Hope this was of help to you.

WHy would a person here give me a -1 for this response??????? Maybe I offended someone for saying parliment was incapable of doing there job! Ok you got me!

• Upvote 1

Ali told you there would be no RI/RV this week nor in two weeks. I suggested that someone should have asked him ……what’s going to happen in three weeks? We all know that the UST changed laws which affected Ali’s policies

That's not exactly what Ali said. He said "Some of these people are thinking it's going to happen next week. I don't think so. Is it going to happen next month? I don't think so. Iraq needs time. It's a long term investment." Frank is completely misrepresenting what Ali said. Ali also said there were no new laws affecting his business, just recommendations.

• Upvote 2

That's not exactly what Ali said. He said "Some of these people are thinking it's going to happen next week. I don't think so. Is it going to happen next month? I don't think so. Iraq needs time. It's a long term investment." Frank is completely misrepresenting what Ali said. Ali also said there were no new laws affecting his business, just recommendations.

Yea sure. If I was making a fortune off of reserves I would stop doing it for sure….NOT. I swear

• Downvote 1