Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why are people putting their dinar "for sale" on this site from time to time? I thought DT was buying back Dinar. Isn't this why the buy back rate is posted on the website? I was just curious if someone could answer this or help me understand why and individual would put something up for sale on this site, when they could simply sell it to DT, for $880 per million. This confused me when a few days ago I saw where someone was trying to sell $10,000,000 dinar and a VIP membership for I believe it was $9,000. Couldn't this person have simply sold the dinar to DT for $880 per million for a total of $8,800. This was only $200 difference in what he was asking. Now why would someone have to go to the forums to sell something that had a guaranteed buy back rate of $880 per million? Why would you go to all the trouble to deal with a total stranger from a message board in order to sell something, when you could simply sell it to a company that was "REGISTERED WITH THE US TREASURY" and just be done with the process? If I was selling something worth $880 and I could get my money for it no-hassle, no questions asked, done deal kinda thing, then why would I go to the trouble to try and get a mear $200 more for it have to deal with the unknown? Just curious. Does DT actually buy back dinar or am I mistaken on this?

Why are people putting their dinar "for sale" on this site from time to time? I thought DT was buying back Dinar. Isn't this why the buy back rate is posted on the website? I was just curious if someone could answer this or help me understand why and individual would put something up for sale on this site, when they could simply sell it to DT, for $880 per million. This confused me when a few days ago I saw where someone was trying to sell $10,000,000 dinar and a VIP membership for I believe it was $9,000. Couldn't this person have simply sold the dinar to DT for $880 per million for a total of $8,800. This was only $200 difference in what he was asking. Now why would someone have to go to the forums to sell something that had a guaranteed buy back rate of $880 per million? Why would you go to all the trouble to deal with a total stranger from a message board in order to sell something, when you could simply sell it to a company that was "REGISTERED WITH THE US TREASURY" and just be done with the process? If I was selling something worth $880 and I could get my money for it no-hassle, no questions asked, done deal kinda thing, then why would I go to the trouble to try and get a mear $200 more for it have to deal with the unknown? Just curious. Does DT actually buy back dinar or am I mistaken on this?

I've bought IQD from several people on this forum, why do they sell to me, rather than other sites. 1. I pay Quickly 2. I pay a fair price 3. I pay quickly. Some have a low tolerance for pumpers and the like, they end up with more IQD than cash. If you are out of cash and have no way to get some $200.00 is a lot of money...just saying

• Upvote 2

If, there are those who are inclined to "sell".. they should at least sell back to legit dealers...not these ambulance chaser types! :twocents:

I really wonder if you would have the same attitude if you needed money??? just a question.. and FYI..... I don't know about the other "ambulance chasers" as you referred to us as, but, every person that I bought IQD from I bought them not because I needed some more, I bought them because someone needed to pay bills, rather than hold on to the IQD. Perhaps, rather than lambbasting everyone with that broad brush you use, reflect on why would they be selling in the first place. In your mind we're close to RV, how do you tell someone who is getting spousal pressure to sell and pay the bills, that its gonna RV next week? They lost faith in this investment and decided to get out. Who are you to point fingers because someone made a personal choice?????

• Upvote 3