Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 chat

unborntotheworld

:40 PM [Nighthk11] Hello all again

7:41 PM [Dinarling] you’ve got the floor my friend

7:41 PM [Nighthk11] Please consider this: Althoughyt JR brought some concreter facts into play here- This effort is massive in nature and will not end without the dinar being made international

7:42 PM [Nighthk11] If this were so- then we would NOT see the efforts being made to make these people come into the worlds spotlight

7:42 PM [fritzidinar] that’s right

7:43 PM [Nighthk11] At current it does not matter what is being planned for the world by these people- it cannot be accomplished without money which is the name of their game- At this point I see everything on track for the dinar with no issues that it will not occur

7:44 PM [Nighthk11] Everyone will have time to make their individual plans for financial security after RV

7:45 PM [FITTER 1] NIGHT ON THE TME LINE ISSUE, I AM HEARING NO DEADLINES WILL BE SET, IS THIS WHAT YOUR HEARING?

7:45 PM [Nighthk11] Does not really matter what spin we put on this- It is obvious that there is a plan- The end of which will bring Iraq back to world prominence- that means that along with that recognition they will have a strong currency that is recognized by all nations

7:45 PM [FITTER 1] TIME LINE, SORRY

7:47 PM [Nighthk11] Consider- Once the dinar is international how can there be a deadline on exchanging your money- Now they may say that you should exchange your larger denoms for smaller currency because they are being “Retired” If so there will be no value lost- in that aspect they may impose a timeline for people to turn all bills that bear three zeros

7:48 PM [FITTER 1] OK, THANKS THIS IS THE SAME AS I HAVE BEEN TOLD

7:48 PM [FITTER 1] THEN SIT AND WATCH FOREX

7:49 PM [ukmom] so are we still thinking by the 18th ?

7:50 PM [Nighthk11] Now today with the dinar: All the movements being done and people who are integral players in this- are there for a reason- That is to push, push, push Iraq into the 21st century with a strong economy- gov’t and adhering to principles of humanitarian dignity which are observed by civilized nations

7:51 PM [Nighthk11] Today was the beginning of the WTO in attention to Iraq specifically and their request- IMO they have a short time before the 25th of March arrives so that a “Vote” can be taken on their acceptance to the WTO

7:53 PM [Nighthk11] If True Shabibi’s statement of march 10 thru 20 march for RV is the current window- so I am watching that- If it happens ok- If not it’s still OK because of what progress is being made at this time and what direction those efforts are going- all point to world stage for Iraq

7:54 PM [Nighthk11] A strong nation is defined by their gov’t- people- and established value of their money- consider the USA- we left the gold standard decades ago under Nixon yet our currency although having lost some value is still the reserve currency for the world and will remain so

7:55 PM [Nighthk11] The EU was founded to match the economic might of the US- with over 26 countries they still can’t do it- so I would believe that we don’t have too much to be concerned about

7:56 PM [FITTER 1] AT LEAST NOT OUR LIFETIME NIGHT

7:56 PM [Nighthk11] so I think we would be fine to just settle down and watch this play out- we are good folks

7:57 PM [FITTER 1] TY SIR

7:58 PM [Nighthk11] There are a lot of fine people on this site who are extremely intelligent- even if there was a “Conspiracy” which I believe there is- it does not matter because it all spells out MONEY

7:58 PM [fritzidinar] yes sir

7:58 PM [Nighthk11] a portion of which BELONGS TO US FOR HAVING INVESTED IN IRAQ’S FUTURE’

8:00 PM [Nighthk11] Now Bush- Cheney and others are not fools- with Bush’s actions, he took care of Iraq and the US and moved to stabilize other nations by making sure that they had dinar in their foreign currency reserves- why? because they realized the wealth that Iraq holds and put to the proper use- It could and would help bring about a stabilization of the world’s economies

8:02 PM [Nighthk11] We are at the point now when Blair- who was chosen to oversee the final stages of this operation is directly involved- so we are at the end- I invite all to just watch what happens now- RV will be done- Iraq will be open to all nations who will have an economical stake in it’s coming back to the world stage

8:03 PM [FITTER 1] TONY BLAIR WAS AN EXCELLENT APPOINTMENT TO THIS JOB, NO NONSENSE GUY

8:03 PM [Nighthk11] It is more important that this get done now than later because of the impact that Japan’s disaster will now have on the status of the economy- also Russia will be joining the WTO

8:05 PM [FITTER 1] RUSSIA WHY DO YOU SAY THAT, THEY HAVE FOUGHT IT FOR YRS

8:05 PM [Nighthk11] If you step back- you will be able to see that the paradigm has changed to one of world cooperation towards solving some of the issues that we are looking at- it now becomes a matter of survival for all

8:05 PM [Nighthk11] That is why Biden was there last few days- to help them get into the WTO as full fledged members

8:08 PM [FITTER 1] OK, I HAVE TO AGREE, TY

8:08 PM [sprout43] who appointed Tony Blair..if I may ask???

8:09 PM [FITTER 1] NO CLUE SPROUT AND WELCOME BACK

8:09 PM [Nighthk11] Now there are many, many perspectives and choices for people to make in regards to this investment- But I choose the ones that make sense to me as an individual- Why would people go to all this trouble and expense if they were not expecting for it to pay out to their benefit- consider all that we have put in and all that we as a people have lost- Bush spoke the truth- these wars will pay for themselves- that is why he took an unprecedented step for any president by authorizing US citizens the right to own and become a part of Iraq’s future

8:11 PM [sprout43] Nighthk11, I had asked a bit earlier…who appointed Tony Blair….

8:11 PM [shedco] yes night why would we be able to buy these dinars? I agree

8:11 PM [Nighthk11] Tony Blair was appointed by Bush before he left office with the approval of the Trilateral commission- Bilderburg Group and lluminatti- That is a fact

8:12 PM [pasta] true that night

8:13 PM [Nighthk11] Many people and I mean many like things in a neat package and refuse to believe anything that is outside their little world because it is an annoyance or makes them think hard- step outside the boxes that you are confined to, turn around and look back- you will see all that is going on without fail

8:16 PM [Nighthk11] This plan is coming to closure very fast now and we are staring at the results and reval of this currency- It will happen regardless of maliki’s and the iraqi’s nonsense- that is why these groups of people are inside iraq at this moment- They have taken control of the country and will push it in the direction they want- Remember Maliki asked for help from the UN?- IMF-WB-WTO all acting under the UN umbrella gives an air of international semblance to this request

8:17 PM [Nighthk11] I care not who runs a country, as long as I control it’s money- (Baron De Rothschild)

8:18 PM [Nighthk11] owner of Bank Of England- CBI- Fed Reserve and many other central banks

8:18 PM [shedco] and that is the way it has always been

8:20 PM [Nighthk11] Now it does nothing for the dinar to come out at .86 cents because that will not serve the purpose of the plan to stabilize nations- it must come out at a level where it will do the most good, but at the same time not be accessible to people buying large amounts for return to CBI

8:21 PM [Nighthk11] So I ask all here- when you hear or see something that is negative- think of the scope of this plan and what it’s results would be to the worlds economies- it is beyond huge

8:21 PM [milndollarbabe] not to mention it wont serve to dedollarize the country and they can not be a 2 currency country once accepted into art 8 status with the IMF

8:22 PM [Nighthk11] while not the solution for everything it is the foundation and that is why so much was sacrificed to bring this out- if you are broke and have no money- then you create it by using someone else’s (IRAQ)

8:23 PM [Road_Kill] Nighthk11 That makes a ton of sense

8:24 PM [Nighthk11] Think beyond the borders of Iraq when you look and you will see that the scope of this is worldwide- Then consider if it was designed to fail- you will have the answer- It was NOT

8:26 PM [Nighthk11] I have spoken enough today and I hope some of you can understand what I have conveyed- This is real- the people are real- what is happening now is very real and all are about to get paid- all you have to do is LOOK- many thanks as always and I sincerely this helps some- blessings to all BBL

• Upvote 12

Amazing Grace! !!!! Do you realize that "nightk11" has become a daily "feed" like breakfast, lunch or dinner. He says nothing that enlightens nor we don't already know. Our brew of posting members offer more thought provoking shares..... but if "nightk11" does not render a long cant with some unknown party, we feel as though the day is missing an ingredient?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

The EU was founded to match the economic might of the US! That shows to me the way that some people,s interpretation of what is for a legalese document quit simply written can be twisted to suit their own mindset. I have not and still cannot find anywhere in the written constitution of the E.E.C. found any reference to the formation of this co-operative of European Nations being formed to try to bring down the American Economy. Treat America as say Wal-Mart, because of its size in the marketplace it has more purchasing power and will wherever the chance arises use this to "persuade" its suppliers to sell to them at there price. To compete these smaller companies band together to increase their purchasing power and therefor compete for their share of the market, ergo the E.U. [Nighthk11] should stick to this level as I fear that should he aspire to become a politician his country would lose all of it,s many friends "tuit-sweet".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The EU was founded to match the economic might of the US! That shows to me the way that some people,s interpretation of what is for a legalese document quit simply written can be twisted to suit their own mindset. I have not and still cannot find anywhere in the written constitution of the E.E.C. found any reference to the formation of this co-operative of European Nations being formed to try to bring down the American Economy. Treat America as say Wal-Mart, because of its size in the marketplace it has more purchasing power and will wherever the chance arises use this to "persuade" its suppliers to sell to them at there price. To compete these smaller companies band together to increase their purchasing power and therefor compete for their share of the market, ergo the E.U. [Nighthk11] should stick to this level as I fear that should he aspire to become a politician his country would lose all of it,s many friends "tuit-sweet".

Huh?

Is it just me? Does anyone else see Night as being a little "spacy" these days? All is wel, go in peace, in the fullness of time all things come ... the plan is working, the world is in wait mode, the time is nigh ... uhuh ... a little spacy ... not what I have been used to. Maybe just no new thoughts or news?

:huh:

smee2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You did not understand what Nighthk meant at all. When EU set up was being concieved and debated among the EU Nation States, their motivation was to offer a competing ideas and conceptual alternative to American world economic order and dominations. Most of these EU Nations had to swallow a lot of their National pride to achieve that stated gaol.To conclude if the goals are acheived depends on whom you ask. Please don't take up an issue with someone far more intellectually superiou than you are.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

You did not understand what Nighthk meant at all. When EU set up was being concieved and debated among the EU Nation States, their motivation was to offer a competing ideas and conceptual alternative to American world economic order and dominations. Most of these EU Nations had to swallow a lot of their National pride to achieve that stated gaol.To conclude if the goals are acheived depends on whom you ask. Please don't take up an issue with someone far more intellectually superiou than you are.

Unfortunately I do not consider my ability to "mindread" what was meant in a written statement as advanced as your,s. You are IMO speaking through an orifice in the lower regions of your body about a subject on which you have limited actual knowledge. Even someone with a somewhat sub-normal grasp on the formation and expansion of the E.E.C. realises that it is a trading co-operative of Nations that as individuals may not have the NGP to be able to compete with larger more wealthy Nations only one of which is America. You may as an individual think that America,s "world economic order and domination" is accepted worldwide, but if I might break it to you as gently as I can that this is not the case. Americas standing worldwide is respected by all but is also reliant on other Nations no country in the world can stand totally on their own. Anyhow, I await a joust with my "intellectually superior" opponent Night who at least knows how to use the spellcheck button, and who may be able to converse at such a lowly level as mine. Not usually sarcastic but you did deserve it. IMHO. With apologies to my American mates.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

8:11 PM [Nighthk11] Tony Blair was appointed by Bush before he left office with the approval of the Trilateral commission- Bilderburg Group and lluminatti- That is a fact

Com'on folks! How can you rely on someone that is stating the above as fact??? Really, he probably believes Dan Brown's book "The Da Vinci Code" isn't fiction either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Com'on folks! How can you rely on someone that is stating the above as fact??? Really, he probably believes Dan Brown's book "The Da Vinci Code" isn't fiction either.

The funny thing and ironic thing is that "The Davinci Code" is more believable then the actual bible. I'm not saying I think it it is non fiction by any means. Its a Ficticious novel based on another ficticious novel. lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

The funny thing and ironic thing is that "The Davinci Code" is more believable then the actual bible. I'm not saying I think it it is non fiction by any means. Its a Ficticious novel based on another ficticious novel. lol.

That's just what Satan want's you to believe. All Satan has to do is make you doubt or question to take another road and he has your soul, that's what he did with Eve. He made her question what God had said and that is why we are here now. Don't let someone steal your salvation. In the end you're the one that will have to spend entertinity in hell because you failed to believe the truth. People spend more time watching tv or making plans for the weekend than they do making plans for what they will be doing after they die. We are all going to die, some sooner than others, are you really going to ignore the truth (The Bible) when your soul hangs in the balance?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

I cant stand when people start arguing about religion. This Is a Forum for Information on the Iraqi Dinar. Please take that elsewhere. On a better note. Thank you for sharing. Night Is always great to hear from. Go RV

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I cant stand when people start arguing about religion. This Is a Forum for Information on the Iraqi Dinar. Please take that elsewhere. On a better note. Thank you for sharing. Night Is always great to hear from. Go RV

Well said MOE.........there have been a number of posts about Religion here in the last couple of days with some very heated comments made. It is Religious beliefs that have started so many wars.......We all have our beliefs..and I personally believe we should just keep them to ourselves and all just concentrate on the real reason we are all here......as I quote on my page....Friendship is the cement that holds the world together.............so keep smiling and be nice!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That's just what Satan want's you to believe. All Satan has to do is make you doubt or question to take another road and he has your soul, that's what he did with Eve. He made her question what God had said and that is why we are here now. Don't let someone steal your salvation. In the end you're the one that will have to spend entertinity in hell because you failed to believe the truth. People spend more time watching tv or making plans for the weekend than they do making plans for what they will be doing after they die. We are all going to die, some sooner than others, are you really going to ignore the truth (The Bible) when your soul hangs in the balance?

Please lets not go there again just turns into drivel when emotions get in the way of objectivity.

Please lets not go there again just turns into drivel when emotions get in the way of objectivity.

You're kidding right? I didn't respond to our last argument out of respect for your service and it was apparently an emotional topic for you, so I let it go even though I felt you were wrong.

I apologize to everyone for getting this thread off topic, but I'm not going to idly sit by and have someone attack my faith and not defend it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well said MOE.........there have been a number of posts about Religion here in the last couple of days with some very heated comments made. It is Religious beliefs that have started so many wars.......We all have our beliefs..and I personally believe we should just keep them to ourselves and all just concentrate on the real reason we are all here......as I quote on my page....Friendship is the cement that holds the world together.............so keep smiling and be nice!!

You, Madam, have just become my hero.

Thank you for the insight and the words I could not find to express it.

So great to find a truely balanced person here ... one able to express it so well too.

Thanks

xmee2

xmee2 = smee2 ... just having a senior moment :)

• Upvote 2

You're kidding right? I didn't respond to our last argument out of respect for your service and it was apparently an emotional topic for you, so I let it go even though I felt you were wrong.

I apologize to everyone for getting this thread off topic, but I'm not going to idly sit by and have someone attack my faith and not defend it.

Look it's your faith and as long as you believe thats all that really matters IMO no need to be defensive. Let karma take care of it.

To those who believe no explanation is necessary

To those who don't no explanation is possible

BTW thanks for your consideration concerning the other post.

Thanks for soiling another investment conversation with your personal religion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for soiling another investment conversation with your personal religion.

If you go back to my OP in this thread, I made no mention of religion. I referenced a book by Dan Brown, called "The Da Vinci Code" in which the front part of the book he lists several "facts" that aren't really facts to base his theory which he revels in the rest of that book. In that book he mentions the Illuminati, which relates to Nightk11's post in which he mentions Tony Blair's appointment and the Illuminati in the same sentence as being "fact".

Then *YOU* come along and make the top quoted comment above talking about "THE BIBLE". Wow, look who brings up "THE BIBLE" in a conversation which NEVER said anything about "The BIBLE" before. I hope you like extremely warm places! biggrin.gif

-