Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lead man accused of fraud with Iraqi money

Qman

What dinar dealers don't say, according to Jim David of South Dakota's Better Business Bureau, is that Iraqi currency cannot be exchanged for dollars in the U.S.

"It seems as if people don't realize that they'd have to take it to Iraq to get anything out of it," David said.

Even if the money were exchangeable, he said, someone who invests in foreign currency has to be careful to note the actual value of the currency before buying any from an online dealer.

"With a lot of these outfits, they've already doubled the price of what the dinars are actually worth," David said.

===============================================================================================================

Some of you people simply refuse to accept the truth. The day will come when reality

hits you right between the eyes...and in the pocket.

Then the only ones who will make any money is people like Lead and others who take

your usd in this, as it is called, a scam.

What makes you think adam or anyone else involved in this on these sites knows what

is really going to happen...they don't!

I would venture to say the BBB and laws have a better understanding.

And out of the kindness of your heart you thought you would drop by to save us all right? Whew, I'm sure glad you set me straight on this. Do me a small favor eh? Stand in front of a moving bus please. Peace.

First: We all know the UST, US IRS, and other US Government offices and legal branches are about collecting income off the IQD transactions. Just look at the post of the last couple of weeks about how we will have to fill in our forms, be adult, transfer funds into a US bank, on and on.

Secondly: With Dinar Trade, Dinar Banker, Tampa Dinar, and others which are advertising on this and other sites, if this were truly a scam the US Government would go after them first. The U.S. Government has a habit of going after the big boys first. Everyone of the legitimate dealers have provisions on their public websites for selling IQD back to them for a spread for all who want out. Most of the dealers mentioned here are also affiliated in some way with a U.S.T. Licensed currency and commodities dealers.

Third: The BBB is as "fee" organization any one can be a member of with a business license and money to pay your fees. Contrary to popular belief it is not a government enforcement or reporting agency. They from time to time BBB will file charges against a member who in their opinion has not protected the BBB name by honoring contracts.

Forth: The article clearly says he was not reporting income, was not licensed and had been reported for bad business practices. Does anyone think you would not be arrested under similar circumstances if you were possibly not reporting thousands of dollars of income especially if some of it was obtained by fraudulent means?

As for as IQD being used as US Currency; try taking a Canadian Dollar into your local Grocery store. It won't work! However you can buy or sell all sorts of things in America which won't work as currency. When we do get to cash in our IQD we will not be using them as currency. We could be dealing in Baseball cards just as easy. When Iraq and other countries agree the IQD has the value we are willing to turn lose of our Dinar we will sell them to get the US Currency for them.

I don't post often because I would rather watch the news and what some say so I can "learn how to fit the pieces together." I would like to see a RV too and hope it is soon.

GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

Scammed? My dinar have not dissolved. I still have them. They are worth approximately the same as when I bought them. 

If I have been scammed, this is the way to go. Even if it does not RV, its hard currency. Someday I will either trade them in for a good profit or a little less than what I purchased them for. So, am I afraid of this so called scam, NO.

went too a local banking place I bought the dinars,  they do buy them back ,,, and yes I will loose a little in the transactions,,,,  wait till they become at least 1 to 1 or .50 cent per ,,,, I`ll let-em go fast

p.s. this is really old article ,, I had to take a double take when I saw bang posting ,,,, been over a year since I typed at this fellow

• Upvote 1

Citinbank is in Iraq and a U.S. bank.  Logic would say they deal in dinar.

Citi world link has been conducting transactions in Iraqi dinar since 2006

And has added the Iraqi dinar to its exotic currency portfolio that they deal in

And like you said they just opened a branch office in Baghdad

It's just a matter of time for normalized relations

Googling citi group and reading its history shows a lot about that group of bankers

http://www.citibank.com/transactionservices/home/about_us/press_room/2011/2011_0921b.jsp

Citi link read where it says Iraqi dinar

Hmm,that makes me worry about cash in time-The BBB rep,David said we cannot cash in for US dollars in US,whats up with that,Is it true ,anyone know for sure about this,Adam,keep,anyone

Bologna!   don't worry.  It is a legal currency and take it to banks who sell it and you can cash it in.  This guy ain't got a clue.  

Scammed? My dinar have not dissolved. I still have them. They are worth approximately the same as when I bought them. 

If I have been scammed, this is the way to go. Even if it does not RV, its hard currency. Someday I will either trade them in for a good profit or a little less than what I purchased them for. So, am I afraid of this so called scam, NO.

I look at it this way.  this is the first time in my life a had a million of anything.

• Upvote 1