Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AS FOR YOUR PRAYER REQUEST.........

BUSHMAN

Moose27, Davhina, Observe2, Behaviorkat, Mzmichele, Fox, 3keepfaith, LDR, Sassylassie, Learning all I can, Dogmatic1, Lexicon, Hydrant, Blessedman, PattyB, Topaz, Pacmen, Anderson, Vanessal4100, Smee2, Dianne44, CW2, Puff26, Nointel, S2D2, Kawint, 4given2, Trishberg, Butifidrm, Islandgirl7

Our most gracious heavenly Father, I come before your throne of mercy tonight, lifing up these petitions. I sing praises to your holy name. You are the most high God, all knowing, all powerful, loving merciful Father in heaven. I pray specifically for these request made by our friends in the DinarVets.

For the Clem family: I ask the you bless the Clem family, Lord. You know their needs. I just lift them up to you in the holy name of Jesus.

For the DV family: Lord I lift up my brothers and sisters in the DV family to you. I pray that you will give all of us wisdom and discernment to use this blessing to help our own families as well as others that you would put in our path to share in this blessing. I pray that you would guide us in making Godly decisions and in all things we would bring Glory and Honor to You. This I pray in the precious name of Jesus

For all those who request Peace for the Middle East, the tragic events and survivors in Japan, Afghanistan, Hati, those affected by the Sunami: Father, I lift up these countries and situations in the Middle East. I ask that you would intervene on behalf of peace. Lord that you would put a hedge of protection around the people of Egypt, Lybia, Afghanistan, Iraq, For the survivors in Japan, I pray for mercy and comfort for those who have lost love ones in this terrible earthquake and sunammi. I pray for protection from the radiation leaking from the Nuclear reactors and that you would protect those who are working to restore the safety at the plant.. You are soverign over all things and I pray your will be done in all that your people will acknowledge that you are in control. And that all these things will be accomplished in Your time not ours.

For our troops: Father in heaven I lift up our military and our government to you. I pray for wisdom and discernment for our leaders to make the right decisions in all matters of unrest on foreign soils as well as here in the USA. I ask that your hand of power and guideance be upon all those in command of our troops and you would bless and protect those serving to protect and insure our freedoms.

For those who have lost loved ones and friends: Heavenly Father, what a awesome, compassionte God you are. I lift up those to you who are hurting and heart sick over the loss of their child, spouses, parents, family members and dear friends. I lay these petiions before you now. Send your Holy Spirit to comfort their hearts, cover them with your grace and grant them peace in their time of sorrow. Help them to lean on you Lord for strength and bring others into their lives to help comfort them in this time of need. Show them that Your love and mercy surpasses our understanding in Jesus holy and precious name.

For those who are battling cancer and other grave illnesses, surgery, medical proceedures: Father I lift up these petitions for those battling cancer . I know all to well how this dreaded disease affects us as our own little granddaughter, Grace is battling cancer. I lift up Kathy and Barb to you father. Give them a strong will to survive Lord, give them strength and encouragement. Guide the drs nurses and care givers, Lord. Show them the right course of treatment. Father I know you are the Great Physician you are Jehovah Girah. I call upon you right now to put you healing hand upon Grace, Kathy and Barb. Grant them healing to their bodies and in all things you will be done.

For the young woman considering abortion: Lord you are the creator of all things. Your word tells us that you knew us even before you knit us in our mother's womb. You know every hair on our head. Please Father reach out to this young women that she would hear a word from you to pray before she makes any decision about her unborn child. Help her to know that this is a living breathing human being. you created inside her. That she will be blessed by this miracle of life. Give her strength and courage to continue with this pregnancy and that she need only to look to you for strength and percerverence.Send others in her pathway to assist her, Lord.

For those request for marriages, spouses, children, family members and businesses: Father in Heaven, I lift up these request for marriages to you. Father you gave us the gift of marriage so that we would have companions to care for one another. Your word tells us when you created Adam and Eve you blessed them and said be fruitful and multiply. Marriage is a sacred institution not to be take lightly. I pray you would strengthen all of us who are married in this DV family. Bless our families friends, and business ventures. Lead, guide and direct our paths to make prudent decision in all things. All the Honor and Glory belongs to you in Jesus Holy Name.

For LDR; Lord I thank you for LDR. I praise you for inspiring this person to step out of their comfort zone and seek wisdom and prayer. I ask you to lift the veil of unbelief from their eyes so that they might see the Wonder of you. Bless his family Lord and grant him wisdom and grace.

For the RV of the Dinari: Lord we just lift up the request for the RV of the Dinari. Father we know you are in control of all things and just ask you for your will to be done in this matter. Not only for ourselves and our families but for the good of the Iraqi people as well. Our prayer is that you would lead, guide and direct those in the Iraqi government that will be making these decisons.

I ask all these thing in the precious name of your son Jesus.

And all God's people say.............Amen and Amen

• Upvote 7

OH Bushman, God bless you and your family. Thankyou for this beautiful heartfelt prayer that you have offered to our Lord on our behalf. How amazing it is when God uses one of our own to bring such inspiration......My Heart is so full and the peace I feel within is none other but what our Lord Jesus can give. I thank God for you and all the others that had special prayer request tonight

I love you all

your sister in Christ

barb AMEN

• Upvote 1

[

Moose27, Davhina, Observe2, Behaviorkat, Mzmichele, Fox, 3keepfaith, LDR, Sassylassie, Learning all I can, Dogmatic1, Lexicon, Hydrant, Blessedman, PattyB, Topaz, Pacmen, Anderson, Vanessal4100, Smee2, Dianne44, CW2, Puff26, Nointel, S2D2, Kawint, 4given2, Trishberg, Butifidrm, Islandgirl7

Our most gracious heavenly Father, I come before your throne of mercy tonight, lifing up these petitions. I sing praises to your holy name. You are the most high God, all knowing, all powerful, loving merciful Father in heaven. I pray specifically for these request made by our friends in the DinarVets.

For the Clem family: I ask the you bless the Clem family, Lord. You know their needs. I just lift them up to you in the holy name of Jesus.

For the DV family: Lord I lift up my brothers and sisters in the DV family to you. I pray that you will give all of us wisdom and discernment to use this blessing to help our own families as well as others that you would put in our path to share in this blessing. I pray that you would guide us in making Godly decisions and in all things we would bring Glory and Honor to You. This I pray in the precious name of Jesus

For all those who request Peace for the Middle East, the tragic events and survivors in Japan, Afghanistan, Hati, those affected by the Sunami: Father, I lift up these countries and situations in the Middle East. I ask that you would intervene on behalf of peace. Lord that you would put a hedge of protection around the people of Egypt, Lybia, Afghanistan, Iraq, For the survivors in Japan, I pray for mercy and comfort for those who have lost love ones in this terrible earthquake and sunammi. I pray for protection from the radiation leaking from the Nuclear reactors and that you would protect those who are working to restore the safety at the plant.. You are soverign over all things and I pray your will be done in all that your people will acknowledge that you are in control. And that all these things will be accomplished in Your time not ours.

For our troops: Father in heaven I lift up our military and our government to you. I pray for wisdom and discernment for our leaders to make the right decisions in all matters of unrest on foreign soils as well as here in the USA. I ask that your hand of power and guideance be upon all those in command of our troops and you would bless and protect those serving to protect and insure our freedoms.

For those who have lost loved ones and friends: Heavenly Father, what a awesome, compassionte God you are. I lift up those to you who are hurting and heart sick over the loss of their child, spouses, parents, family members and dear friends. I lay these petiions before you now. Send your Holy Spirit to comfort their hearts, cover them with your grace and grant them peace in their time of sorrow. Help them to lean on you Lord for strength and bring others into their lives to help comfort them in this time of need. Show them that Your love and mercy surpasses our understanding in Jesus holy and precious name.

For those who are battling cancer and other grave illnesses, surgery, medical proceedures: Father I lift up these petitions for those battling cancer . I know all to well how this dreaded disease affects us as our own little granddaughter, Grace is battling cancer. I lift up Kathy and Barb to you father. Give them a strong will to survive Lord, give them strength and encouragement. Guide the drs nurses and care givers, Lord. Show them the right course of treatment. Father I know you are the Great Physician you are Jehovah Girah. I call upon you right now to put you healing hand upon Grace, Kathy and Barb. Grant them healing to their bodies and in all things you will be done.

For the young woman considering abortion: Lord you are the creator of all things. Your word tells us that you knew us even before you knit us in our mother's womb. You know every hair on our head. Please Father reach out to this young women that she would hear a word from you to pray before she makes any decision about her unborn child. Help her to know that this is a living breathing human being. you created inside her. That she will be blessed by this miracle of life. Give her strength and courage to continue with this pregnancy and that she need only to look to you for strength and percerverence.Send others in her pathway to assist her, Lord.

For those request for marriages, spouses, children, family members and businesses: Father in Heaven, I lift up these request for marriages to you. Father you gave us the gift of marriage so that we would have companions to care for one another. Your word tells us when you created Adam and Eve you blessed them and said be fruitful and multiply. Marriage is a sacred institution not to be take lightly. I pray you would strengthen all of us who are married in this DV family. Bless our families friends, and business ventures. Lead, guide and direct our paths to make prudent decision in all things. All the Honor and Glory belongs to you in Jesus Holy Name.

For LDR; Lord I thank you for LDR. I praise you for inspiring this person to step out of their comfort zone and seek wisdom and prayer. I ask you to lift the veil of unbelief from their eyes so that they might see the Wonder of you. Bless his family Lord and grant him wisdom and grace.

For the RV of the Dinari: Lord we just lift up the request for the RV of the Dinari. Father we know you are in control of all things and just ask you for your will to be done in this matter. Not only for ourselves and our families but for the good of the Iraqi people as well. Our prayer is that you would lead, guide and direct those in the Iraqi government that will be making these decisons.

WOW

NOW THAT'S EVIDENCE OF WHAT A REAL PRAYER IS!

I'VE BEEN A CHRISTIAN MANY YEARS AND I TELL YOU THERE

WASN'T ANYTHING THAT WASN'T COVERED!

I THANK YOU FATHER IN THE NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS,

FOR THE BOLDNESS BUSHMAN HAS,

FOR HE IS NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!

AMEN!!!

BE BLESSED!

• Upvote 3

If we agree as in touching it than so shall it be. Father bless Bushman, his family and those he surrounds himself with. Thank you Lord for you know the need before we ask. We give you all glory,honor and power. We ask you in the name above all names, Jesus.

God blessed me by allowing me to preach his word in Honduras. I will do that again one day as well as China and Russia. He is still in the miracle business today. If only the people of Iraq would have the veil lifted from their spiritual eyes, heart and mind of understanding. :D:D :D

• Upvote 3

Moose27, Davhina, Observe2, behaviorkat, Mzmichele, Fox, 3keepfaith, LDR, Sassylassie, Learning all I can, Dogmatic1, Lexicon, Hydrant, Blessedman, PattyB, Topaz, Pacmen, Anderson, Vanessal4100, Smee2, Dianne44, CW2, Puff26, Nointel, S2D2, Kawint, 4given2, Trishberg, Butifidrm, Islandgirl7

AMEN AMEN

Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Romans 8:28

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Wishing You Well xoxoxo

Bushman,

GOD BLESS YOU AND EVERYONE ON THE FIRST PRAYER THREAD AND THIS ONE. I DEFINITELY BELIEVE THAT WE ARE BLESSED ON THIS FORUM, JESUS EXPECTS LOVE TO BE SOWN....

JOHN 13:34

EPHESIANS 4:1-2, WHICH WE HAVE ALL SHOWN

GOD BLESS US ALL ON THIS FORUM :D