Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 call re: "cash in"

Tiffani929

reported to the Mod's--you are a typical canadian unfriendly person

Vern was joking, anyone could c that if they read other posts by him on DV. So, I gave u a +1 Vern to even it out.smile.gif

Everyone is VERY stressed and exhausted from this roller coaster ride, (I know I am). We all need it to RV to help our own life issues. So please c humor when injected for what it is.

Have a blessed day and try for today to leave it at our master's feet (Yes, I know how hard that is).biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

"There might be a bank somewhere in Texas with that kind of cash in the vault"

ROFLMAO...what a CROCK!

If this is real info from a "banker" then the guy must have an IQ of about 30...because NOBODY is going to a bank with their dinar and expecting to walk out with a truckload of USD

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Exactly! Any cash in at a bank will be all electronic. You're not going to back your pick-up to the vault while tellers chuck stacks of cash into it. That's why that rumor about banks receiving extra cash is BS.

• Upvote 1

I agree that this person was not the nicest, but would disagree strongly your statement "typical canadian unfriendly person." That hardly applies to the typical Canadian, I go back and forth from the US to Canada regularly and I would say from my experience they are as a whole, a lot nicer on average to complete strangers than your typical US person. I have people on a regular basis start chatting in the store or out at the gas pump etc. during my trips to Canada, that almost never happens here.

Back to the topic - The banker probably gave you the best info he had, I question the not taking Dinar though. He probably meant you would not be able to walk out with a suitcase full of cash! :)

I would have to agree, In my many trips to Canada, I think it is one of the friendiest places in the world, people go out of their way to help you out.

Exactly! Any cash in at a bank will be all electronic. You're not going to back your pick-up to the vault while tellers chuck stacks of cash into it. That's why that rumor about banks receiving extra cash is BS.

All of you have forgotten a very important thing. 50, 250, 500, etc notes. I have a lot of these. How many people will come in and cash out 4 or 5 grand? I personally know 20 -25 that will in my small group of people. Everybody focuses in on the larger denoms and forget about the smaller ladies. But the bank hasn't.

Typical?Stereotyping isn't very nice chucky boy.And as far as I can tell most of the bashing on this site is done by fine upstanding americans like yourself.Usually with a whole lot of spelling mistakes.

Have a beer and relax(and not that weak camel pi$% you guys drink)

Cheers,

Sparky

• Upvote 2

I agree that this person was not the nicest, but would disagree strongly your statement "typical canadian unfriendly person." That hardly applies to the typical Canadian, I go back and forth from the US to Canada regularly and I would say from my experience they are as a whole, a lot nicer on average to complete strangers than your typical US person. I have people on a regular basis start chatting in the store or out at the gas pump etc. during my trips to Canada, that almost never happens here.

Back to the topic - The banker probably gave you the best info he had, I question the not taking Dinar though. He probably meant you would not be able to walk out with a suitcase full of cash! :)

And we welcome you back anytime :) Thanks for the comments.We kinda like you guys too.......Well,most of you :D

Sparky

• Upvote 2

This happened on March 1, 2011…Thought I’d share since I’m new :D No reason to pump, I have my own dinar, don’t work for a bank or dealer…just got antsy and started calling places.

I called BB&T and inquired if they exchanged currency, and asked if I needed to hold an account with them. The woman said yes, I had to be an account holder to exchange with them and she asked what kind of currency I had. I responded with middle eastern She quickly said “No we will not be exchanging the "Dinaro" LOL…So I laughed and got on the phone with 5/3 in Tampa.

I was transferred to Jim, who works in currency and he said I did not need to be an account holder, and that if I want to sell my dinar back to them, they would buy it at 60% value. He then said "What I see on the screen, right now, is a rate of .00062 to buy back from you". He then said BUT, IF there is a revaluation, we will NOT be buying the dinar back (remember, no account with them, just cash transaction I’m asking about) . The RUMOR Jim heard was $3-4 range, and that NO bank would be able to handle that type of “cash in.” He said there is a place in Texas, didnt know the name, that would have that type of cash in their vault. He said he'd get me the name of the place if I wanted it, but said you're better going to a dealer if that’s who you purchased from. He also said Iraq has already benefited and RAISED the value of their currency on their side. He stated they purchase their dinar through a company in Orlando that buys directly from Iraq and they had to wait an extra week and a half because of Iraq shortage...

He said he has been hearing rumors since August 2010 about an RV, but he said the last 10 days have been very interesting...he said if I needed anything to call him back

This happened March 1st which means even the 10 days prior was in February. Why if someone heard something on March 1st would they wait 2 1/2 weeks to post.

As for the place in Texas, my guess is that would be George Bush's ranch.

• Upvote 1

This happened March 1st which means even the 10 days prior was in February. Why if someone heard something on March 1st would they wait 2 1/2 weeks to post.

As for the place in Texas, my guess is that would be George Bush's ranch.

Waited that long to post because I just actually joined the site a few days ago...I wanted to share my conversation, that's all. As for the Texas thing, Yeah, I had no clue what he was talking about, lol.

Whoa there big fella, lets leave us Canadians out of it. I really don't see how we are 'unfriendly' either.

How in the name... did I get a -6 for my Keepmwlkfny joke?? He is usually the one that will say to, "take a nap" or to "get a drink" which is exactly what Tiffini said, so I threw out the comment as a joke. Ah well, c'est la vie.

Where did this come from?? You could not be more wrong. Canada and Canadian have stood by the US steadfast for nearly 200 years, maybe even longer, even when other countries talked crap about us...usually after aid or help was given to them...Canada backed us every time. I have always thought and heard that Canadians are some of the most friendly people on this planet, there has NEVER once been an instance that would prove that wrong to me. You never see other countries bashing down Canada, or Canada in the headlines. The US and Canada have always had a very special relationship. I think Ronald Reagan said it best when he said "We're more than friends and neighbors and allies; we are kin, who together have built the most productive relationship between any two countries in the world today." I think in the years to come, we are going to see the US and Canada make many changes together that will allow Canadians and Americans alike to move freely across the border, there are even many that believe the annexation of Canada is not to far off in the future (dont know how I feel about annexation, I have lots of questions that would go with that, and have concerns about it being fair to the Canadians)....so Mr Chuckray....if you live in the US, you better get used to it..I will welcome the changes with open arms!! :D Have a nice weekend...lol

• Upvote 2

Where did this come from?? You could not be more wrong. Canada and Canadian have stood by the US steadfast for nearly 200 years, maybe even longer, even when other countries talked crap about us...usually after aid or help was given to them...Canada backed us every time. I have always thought and heard that Canadians are some of the most friendly people on this planet, there has NEVER once been an instance that would prove that wrong to me. You never see other countries bashing down Canada, or Canada in the headlines. The US and Canada have always had a very special relationship. I think Ronald Reagan said it best when he said "We're more than friends and neighbors and allies; we are kin, who together have built the most productive relationship between any two countries in the world today." I think in the years to come, we are going to see the US and Canada make many changes together that will allow Canadians and Americans alike to move freely across the border, there are even many that believe the annexation of Canada is not to far off in the future (dont know how I feel about annexation, I have lots of questions that would go with that, and have concerns about it being fair to the Canadians)....so Mr Chuckray....if you live in the US, you better get used to it..I will welcome the changes with open arms!! :D Have a nice weekend...lol

Very well played

• Upvote 1

This is cool...i have been in contact with 5th/3rd in murfreesboro tenn...they are very nice and will also buy or cashin dinar....they wouldn't give me a quote over the phone but were very nice and just said there would be a discounted price and since it varies from day to day, they are only qouting what they'll pay in person...if you look up 5th/3rd in murfreesboro the one i've contacted is the first one listed in the group on a google search on their site....THANKS for the post Tif !!

HEY!

HEY!

HEY!

JUST WHAT IS THIS CANADIAN BASHING THING GOING ON?????

Strenuous objections here. I am Canadian. Proud to be. We are friendly and caring and helpful and we may have our share of village idiots but no more than anyone else.

In fact, I think we rate higher on the nice meter than practically any other place in the world. Of course I may be a tad prejudiced ... just a tad.

So, reel it in with the anitiCanadian stuff ... best neighbours in the world, with the world's longest free border ... *sheesh* ... if we are "typically" anything it is typically" peacekeepers. When others go make war and set the world on fire we go out and try to keep whatever peace exists and put down the flames.

Thanks to all the Americans, and British, Australian, NZs, and Europeans here who appreciate Canadians ... we appreciate you too.

smee2

• Upvote 1

Please annex me! :P I'm tired of the border games. It's truly a ridiculous situation. Hey I even speak English quite well! Can't beat that can you? :P

Of course, we're bigger and we're on top, so if this was prison, you'd be our...

...nevermind LOL

Chuckster was just having a bad day, we all have them from time to time...

For you Chuckray... back at ya from Monty Python... "You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English K-***-hts." ...cheer up bro!

• Upvote 1

Please annex me! :P I'm tired of the border games. It's truly a ridiculous situation. Hey I even speak English quite well! Can't beat that can you? :P

Of course, we're bigger and we're on top, so if this was prison, you'd be our...

...nevermind LOL

Chuckster was just having a bad day, we all have them from time to time...

For you Chuckray... back at ya from Monty Python... "You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called Arthur King, you and all your silly English K-***-hts." ...cheer up bro!

AWWWWW...See Chuck..Thor is Canadian, and he is my most favorite person in the world next in line to my daughter :D, and you could not ask for a more friendly, caring, upstanding person....lmao, and Thor, you do speak English very well, I like when you say the word "about"...lol. And quite the twist on being the Northern most North America..lmao..omg!

• Upvote 1

AWWWWW...See Chuck..Thor is Canadian, and he is my most favorite person in the world next in line to my daughter :D, and you could not ask for a more friendly, caring, upstanding person....lmao, and Thor, you do speak English very well, I like when you say the word "about"...lol. And quite the twist on being the Northern most North America..lmao..omg!

I have a Canadian brother in law that is like a brother to me. Canadians are extremely friendly people. When I was in the Toronto area people would realize I was an American and strike up friendly conversations with me. If only I could get use to the "eh' thing, pronounced 'a".

• Upvote 1

SEND THIS GUY to me and I will tie him in a chair and beat it out of hime with wet noodles- Then we will cut the legs off of the chair and make him sit lower . Then we will feed him pizza with cheese on it till he goes crazy and while that is happening we will also force feed him E-LAX :blink: until he comes clean :unsure: ---- We will make him give us more RU-MORES- :lol::lol::lol: Vern

EEEE EEEE OUGH OUGH :D

• Upvote 2