Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5/3 call re: "cash in"

Tiffani929

This happened on March 1, 2011…Thought I’d share since I’m new :D No reason to pump, I have my own dinar, don’t work for a bank or dealer…just got antsy and started calling places.

I called BB&T and inquired if they exchanged currency, and asked if I needed to hold an account with them. The woman said yes, I had to be an account holder to exchange with them and she asked what kind of currency I had. I responded with middle eastern She quickly said “No we will not be exchanging the "Dinaro" LOL…So I laughed and got on the phone with 5/3 in Tampa.

I was transferred to Jim, who works in currency and he said I did not need to be an account holder, and that if I want to sell my dinar back to them, they would buy it at 60% value. He then said "What I see on the screen, right now, is a rate of .00062 to buy back from you". He then said BUT, IF there is a revaluation, we will NOT be buying the dinar back (remember, no account with them, just cash transaction I’m asking about) . The RUMOR Jim heard was $3-4 range, and that NO bank would be able to handle that type of “cash in.” He said there is a place in Texas, didnt know the name, that would have that type of cash in their vault. He said he'd get me the name of the place if I wanted it, but said you're better going to a dealer if that’s who you purchased from. He also said Iraq has already benefited and RAISED the value of their currency on their side. He stated they purchase their dinar through a company in Orlando that buys directly from Iraq and they had to wait an extra week and a half because of Iraq shortage...

He said he has been hearing rumors since August 2010 about an RV, but he said the last 10 days have been very interesting...he said if I needed anything to call him back

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

This happened on March 1, 2011…Thought I’d share since I’m new :D No reason to pump, I have my own dinar, don’t work for a bank or dealer…just got antsy and started calling places.

I called BB&T and inquired if they exchanged currency, and asked if I needed to hold an account with them. The woman said yes, I had to be an account holder to exchange with them and she asked what kind of currency I had. I responded with middle eastern She quickly said “No we will not be exchanging the "Dinaro" LOL…So I laughed and got on the phone with 5/3 in Tampa.

I was transferred to Jim, who works in currency and he said I did not need to be an account holder, and that if I want to sell my dinar back to them, they would buy it at 60% value. He then said "What I see on the screen, right now, is a rate of .00062 to buy back from you". He then said BUT, IF there is a revaluation, we will NOT be buying the dinar back (remember, no account with them, just cash transaction I’m asking about) . The RUMOR Jim heard was $3-4 range, and that NO bank would be able to handle that type of “cash in.” He said there is a place in Texas, didnt know the name, that would have that type of cash in their vault. He said he'd get me the name of the place if I wanted it, but said you're better going to a dealer if that’s who you purchased from. He also said Iraq has already benefited and RAISED the value of their currency on their side. He stated they purchase their dinar through a company in Orlando that buys directly from Iraq and they had to wait an extra week and a half because of Iraq shortage...

He said he has been hearing rumors since August 2010 about an RV, but he said the last 10 days have been very interesting...he said if I needed anything to call him back

Hope this is true..but if not, I can verify 5/3 does get thier Dinar from Orlando, and it is taking an extra week, I just picked up a Fed Ex envelope yesterday and the Sender's address is in Orlando. Let's hope the rest of the info is true also!!! :D GO RV!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He didn't give advice...he used the words "IF" and "RUMOR" and what he had heard. He simply stated that they would not be able to do a cash exchange for that high of an amount, and that no bank could handle it.

Edited by Tiffani929
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

bankers do not give advice on the phone--regarding a possible RV

Lol, right on chuckray. This guy is pumping so hard that if I was driving a car I'd set a record for shortest braking distance.

I don't know why these people insist on using banks as their M.O. Most banks have absolutely NO CLUE what is going on with the Dinar. Heck, most banks I called here in Canada don't even know what a Dinar is!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

Lol, right on chuckray. This guy is pumping so hard that if I was driving a car I'd set a record for shortest braking distance.

I don't know why these people insist on using banks as their M.O. Most banks have absolutely NO CLUE what is going on with the Dinar. Heck, most banks I called here in Canada don't even know what a Dinar is!

hardly 1 person out of 100,000 ever heard of the word " iraq dinar "

• Downvote 1

Lol I'm not using a bank as an MO because I don't have one. I gave you a personal situation that happened to me. CLEARLY you missed that from the entire post. It's a wonder people are terrified to post anything on here. You could be a little nicer, but guess not. Take a nap or have a mojito...or something!

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

SEND THIS GUY to me and I will tie him in a chair and beat it out of hime with wet noodles- Then we will cut the legs off of the chair and make him sit lower . Then we will feed him pizza with cheese on it till he goes crazy and while that is happening we will also force feed him E-LAX :blink: until he comes clean :unsure: ---- We will make him give us more RU-MORES- :lol::lol::lol: Vern

• Upvote 3

Lol I'm not using a bank as an MO because I don't have one. I gave you a personal situation that happened to me. CLEARLY you missed that from the entire post. It's a wonder people are terrified to post anything on here. You could be a little nicer, but guess not. Take a nap or have a mojito...or something!

Is that you Keepmwlknfny? :)

No, this smells like a lot of BS. Straight up and down like 6 o'clock.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

SEND THIS GUY to me and I will tie him in a chair and beat it out of hime with wet noodles- Then we will cut the legs off of the chair and make him sit lower . Then we will feed him pizza with cheese on it till he goes crazy and while that is happening we will also force feed him E-LAX :blink: until he comes clean :unsure: ---- We will make him give us more RU-MORES- :lol::lol::lol: Vern

reported to the Mod's--you are a typical canadian unfriendly person

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Tiffini, I understood your post. Thanks for the info. I was able to cash in on the Kuwaiti RV. It was my banker and broker that gave me the tip. Its a shame that some people do not understand how the financial and mometry system work. Just because the information didn't come from a self proclaimed guru, doesn't mean someone is pumping. I have been working directly with my bank (5/3) and accountant. They have provided better information than anyone on any site I have been on. Tiffini, keep researching and asking questions.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Tiffini, I understood your post. Thanks for the info. I was able to cash in on the Kuwaiti RV. It was my banker and broker that gave me the tip. Its a shame that some people do not understand how the financial and mometry system work. Just because the information didn't come from a self proclaimed guru, doesn't mean someone is pumping. I have been working directly with my bank (5/3) and accountant. They have provided better information than anyone on any site I have been on. Tiffini, keep researching and asking questions.

MSG160

I agree 1000% with your point. I was trying to give it a green point and the iPad got me on th red vote. Anyhow... Here we are awaiting faithfully like on our service to our country... Be strong **** strong HOOAH!

• Upvote 2

Walk into any BOA and ask to see their Book of Foreign Currency. In it you will find (though not currently traded) color photos and descriptions of the Iraqi Dinar. Now why would they go through the expense to include this currency in their Book of World Currencies?

I saw it in the book also, except I was at chase inquiring about the VND. She was flipping through it looking, I saw it and asked her to go back. She said why, I said I thought I saw a currency that I have (dinar). She asked which one so I told her. Immediately the teller next to her, who was smack dab in the middle of counting another customers money looks at me and says "we do not exchange the Iraqi dinar." I wanted to say more but the fact that there was a line and the way she came across changed my mind.

reported to the Mod's--you are a typical canadian unfriendly person

I agree that this person was not the nicest, but would disagree strongly your statement "typical canadian unfriendly person." That hardly applies to the typical Canadian, I go back and forth from the US to Canada regularly and I would say from my experience they are as a whole, a lot nicer on average to complete strangers than your typical US person. I have people on a regular basis start chatting in the store or out at the gas pump etc. during my trips to Canada, that almost never happens here.

Back to the topic - The banker probably gave you the best info he had, I question the not taking Dinar though. He probably meant you would not be able to walk out with a suitcase full of cash! :)

• Upvote 2

Well FINALLY

It is good to see that finally some people are getting the message that people will not Cash In for CASH !!!!!

No bank has to have a vault full of money to handle any transaction. They do it all electronically. And if you think they have to honour a cash request, check the banking rules. They can make you wait from 24 to 72 hours (up to three business days) to get cash which gives them time to get it if they need it. But mostly it is all electronic.

I have been trying to say that for ... year? Yeah, years ... and for some reason people don't get it. You won't cash in on a certain monday either ... you will make an appointment and fool about with people and paperwork and accounts and it could be a week or a lot more no matter with whom you are dealing.

that's my say

smee2

• Upvote 1

bankers do not give advice on the phone--regarding a possible RV

Red cars drive faster, Green cars cause more accidents and now bankers don't give advice on the phone.... Perhaps some red cars drive faster....Some green cars cause accidents and some bankers will give you a tip..even on the phone. Just saying

Well FINALLY

It is good to see that finally some people are getting the message that people will not Cash In for CASH !!!!!

No bank has to have a vault full of money to handle any transaction. They do it all electronically. And if you think they have to honour a cash request, check the banking rules. They can make you wait from 24 to 72 hours (up to three business days) to get cash which gives them time to get it if they need it. But mostly it is all electronic.

I have been trying to say that for ... year? Yeah, years ... and for some reason people don't get it. You won't cash in on a certain monday either ... you will make an appointment and fool about with people and paperwork and accounts and it could be a week or a lot more no matter with whom you are dealing.

that's my say

smee2

Im having what smee's having....you can't get 10k from a bank without jumping through hoops