Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm not smart like yus people

Hello Dinarians. We are kind of having a downer week, I guess. The posts from the gurus are beginning to have their veneer removed and we are seeing them for what they are - the only problem is, I don't know what they are. I especially like the last one from Frank....watch Hillarious.....................pollease!!!!!!!!

I know that you are probably like me. The first thing you gravitate to are the rumors, or - even worse - the chats, with all the non-sensical - non dinar waste of every one's time.

The gurus know nothing. If they have sources, the sources know even less. Don't forget that when Harry Truman was vice-president, he knew nothing about the development of the atom bomb, even though every one could see that FDR did not have long to live. But, at the time, if Harry Truman was your source and you were inquiring about the Atom Bomb and he said that there was no such thing....well, this is like first hand information. But the information is worthless. garbage in.......

Now, I am having serious doubts about this whole thing and I think there are 2 things to watch. First, until somebody can actually prove - that 5 and 1 dinar notes exist, there is no way our dinars can go up in value 1,000 fold. Without small denominations, cash transactions can not happen, unless you just say keep the change. Maybe they are being hidden away and the secret of their existence is well guarded. The other thing that is puzzling is that if you were a dinar dealer and you had access to maybe a billion dinar, a currency that is going to increase dramatically, why would you be so agressive in trying to sell it? Yes, your mandate as a dealer probably forces you to sell dinar actively, but would you be so agressive? Now, maybe there is a limited supply of dinar and only until the time that it is exhausted will the RV be allowed to happen, but until then, it is not in the interest of a dinar dealer to have an RV. Thus, we see the ads from the various traders. Can somebody answer - Are they still printing the large denominations? If they are, no RV.

I have had faith in this investment, but now I wonder. Like I said, I am not very smart about such matters. Actually, the only thing I know is when to use (there, their and they're)...not worth very much. So, what am I missing, besides brains? No small denominations; active selling of limitless high denomination dinar; the obvious lying going on.

So, you smart ones, who can talk about global economy and micro-economics - how does this happen? How can there (not their) possibly be an RV in the near future? I sure hope someone can convince me. I am still a believer but the spectre of agnosticism is creeping into my soul. I hope I am wrong...most of the time, I am - so you can take solace in that.

We need peace and I hope your hearts can thus be filled and answers to these basic questions will all restore our faith, but until then ..... I HAVE DOUBTS

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Well...small denominations are a legitimate argument. The Swiss are more than likely producing & holding them. ATM machines are waiting for them; however, I am thinking there is some truth to the banking infrastructure being for sh** and the US Treasury grunts are working 24/7 to get it all up to date and on-line. Lastly, some super egos need to be put in check. I wish I could be more specific

• Upvote 2

I have invested in metals....and waited

Bonds.....waited

Stocks.....waited

I did not call banks or brokers to see what was going on. There were no forums for the other investments. One just invests...watches...and waits.

The take on this speculation has taken on a whole different perception. Instead of an investment it has become the potential windfall in others minds.

I do not know of any other possible investment where there is so much demand for information, impatience and desire for overnight success with minimal investment.

Am I excited?...you bet. Do I call banks, follow politicians and try to formulate why they "must" RV?....nope. Like any investment, the homework should be done before the purchase.

To buy strictly on the rumours and hope for overnight wealth leads to daily duress.

I actually love this lull in the information. It is not permeated with stories, rumours and gurus pumping. When quiet like this it becomes as any investment should be.....information divulged from the source as it happens. Not he said, I heard, I called etc.....

Be patient with the lull. It is the true situation minus all the lies and pumping.

• Upvote 11

Same as when I read the paper to look at stocks. Investment does not mean time to close your eyes and bury your head waiting for news. And likewise it is not continually looking on a daily basis for the dam break.

You will see me online. You will see me post. You will not see me impatiently questioning my investment and refreshing CBI web site daily. There is a logical mid point.

So if I look at the paper each morning for the prices of metals....does not mean I am hounding for information or wondering when silver will jump 50%. It is watching....and waiting. I am not picking by any means. I just think the "show" put on with the dinar has affected many in their daily lives....And I do not see any other investments affecting people as much as the dinar.

Anger, snotty replies, a whole sub culture with its own lanquage and abbreviations.

"Leaders" of websites having others flock to them. I cannot compare it to any venture I have ever been involved with.

• Upvote 5

Butkus, I believe you are plenty smart (except for your choice of football teams, I am a Viking fan since 1964,) and you shold have doubts about if and when there will be a revalue, I know I do. I think the strongest argument for the RV was from an article put out last year by the Iraqi Ministry of Planning that planned for a RV. I would post it right now if I could find it.

You are correct in your thinking....until there are smaller denoms being released or mentioning of them we are at a stale mate....won't be much going on till then....I have found ONE article mentioning 14 denominations being printed back in 2006 and of course we have only seen 7 or so of those....the rest are believed to be those smaller denoms we are waiting for but there has not been any other mention of those since so its really anyones guess as to if they do exist or I should say I think they are physically sittin around somewhere, probly the vaults but still there has not been any mention of them for sometime....people have been claiming to see them for awhile but that's pretty hard to believe because no one would have access to those in the first place.....so all we can do is wait!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What is it that people are frustrated from? You have the same handful of people on here weekly saying RV this weekend, yet never happens. Then another week goes by and they cry wolf again. People believe them, does not happen, now they are frustrated. At some point, those who are frustrated need to ask themselves how many times they will continue to believe intel from the people who are batting .000%. I mean how many times does a person need to be wrong before they are deemed non-believable.

• Upvote 2

Butkus, most logical thread I have seen from you! Kudos! I always see you smarting off and laughing at yourself, I of which think both qualities are good, and I get a laugh out of most of them, but this one actually hits home. Nice post. +1 from me.

The dinar dealers are making thier last ditch effort stand. Just guessing I would say they are trying to bail out of all the dinar they have on hand. You can tell by almost lifeless posts on all dinar sites, people aren't believin in the rv anymore. So saying, people who don't believe don't buy. SELL SELL SELL means BAIL BAIL BAIL!

bail

• Downvote 1

We need peace and I hope your hearts can thus be filled and answers to these basic questions will all restore our faith, but until then ..... I HAVE DOUBTS

You are not the only one. :(

Still not selling my dinar, just not going to hold my breath.....................................although blue is a very pretty color. :P

Very good post. I have decided to pull back big time. I'm glad the rumor mill has slowed down, maybe everyone will take a step back and look at this for what it is. An educated guess. Stressing out about it and spending all day online will not make it RV any faster.

Imagine if the gurus went away... most of these boards would dry up... people feed off garbage intel

• Upvote 1

cool.gifI don't get to hyped up by the rumors. I feel that when I invest in something I'm taking a chance that it will produce. If the Dinar RV's that will be great but if it doesn't, then I have lost just a little bit if I cash in. I would like to go home and be with my family and the RV would enable me to do that. I'm in for the long haul and will wait this out for a few more years if I have to. I have about $5000 invested in this and it's like a savings account, I don't touch it, unless I had really hard times. I don't forsee any hard times yet but you never know. As they say keep the faith, pray for everyone less fortunate than you and be kind to everyone, for the people here don't want to do that!

Everyone have a good day and smile at someone you don't know. cool.gif

About the dinar dealers - they are making money by selling to us, but they will make money when people cash in with them as well. Also, I am sure that they have personally accumulated quite a stash for their own cash in time. They want the RV, like we do. However, since they can't make it happen, they have decided to make lots of money off of this speculative investment. For them it has been a win, win situation.

Well now - we've certainly heard a lot about the small denoms - they've been printed, delivered, the ATMs have been reprogrammed to handle them (probably not 1s and 5s etc., like ours, and we ARE NOT going to see them in circulation until post-RV (IMO, but what good are they until then?)

However, proof of their existence would essentially be proof the RV is definitely in the works, and will be substantial enough to warrant their printing; SO WHY NOT SHOW THEM? Announcements are on TV saying it's coming, so why not back it up and SHOW ME THE MONEY!B)

Come on Shabibi - allay our fears. Convince the people of Iraq, and the world, that you guys are not just all talk, but that some issues need to be dealt with first so the RV is done right.

I can think of only one logical reason for not doing this. The GOI and CBI are afraid it would cause a riot and demands to RV immediately if the people know the currency is available. I suppose this would be a legitimate concern.

What does everyone else think?

Peace and Prosperity and SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!! :P

Edited by Off-the-grid

To show all the facts - the lower denoms, etc., will even make your brother-in-law want to buy Dinar. Now, wouldn't that be disgusting

unless he owes you money. There has to be a certain mystery to all this and to that end they are doing a great job.

I think of the "Intel" people kind of like a weather forecaster, they are wrong all the time and everyone still listens everyday!

You should have reservations about the investment, they will keep you from investing more than you can afford! IMO it is not realistic to expect the Iraqi people to carry around truckloads of cash forever, at some point, I think they will do something about the currency situation. I won't pretend to know when the RV will happen, but I do believe however, that it will happen when the powers that be, whoever "they" are, are ready for it to happen. Only then will we know if this investment will be a great ride or a sad ending!

Have a great day!