Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHAT IS REALLY STOPPING THE "RV"

dinardarius

Do any of you use your brain, if we actually owed Iraq 1 billion dollars and that was holding up the RV , all we would have to do is buy 700,000,000 ID for $700,000 US dollars. pay Iraq the 1 billion dollars, they RV to $3 US dollars, we cash in for 2.1 billion and we make $400 million, its that easy.... so what does that tell you. Wake up its not happeneing....

Sure, let's make a deal...we pay the 1 billion and they RV at 2.00 or better. Make the deal, sign the contract. Done! They will have to RV first because frankly their word isn't very good. Simple as that really.

LOVE IT BROTHER!!!!! ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! I'd say at east 3.00 because I am a bit greedy. LOL

Peace... Plus 1 billion will be nadda from the taxes they collect from all of us.

Baghdad wants a billion?

Easy! Just have the FED dial up the U.S. Mint and print up a couple extra billion outta thin air.

"Hey Baghdad.....want a few extra billion dollars? No sweat....here ya go."

Reminds me of that scene in Animal House where Pinto and Flounder first walk in the Delta house and Belushi says, "Grab a brew....don't cost nuthin'."

If it was simply $1B holding the RV up, I'm certain that it would have been taken care of already. That's not even a drop in the bucket compared to what the US stands to make just on the taxes that they will collect on this. IMO, this RV is being held up in large part by needless political posturing within the GOI, coupled with gross incompetence. A bad combination.