Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone seen this "pumpfest" rumor yet

anonmouse013

My "TEAM" and I have determined that the original poster has shown a deep understanding, correct application and mastery of the "pump". We would feel confident at this point in labeling this poster as a licensed "master pumper", probably with a masters degree or maybe even a PHD from the . . . . OKIE OIL MAN INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED PUMPER TECHNOLOGIES. We would definitely categorize this as fast-lane pumping, far superior in substance and presentation over your basic entry level positions such as "journeyman pumper", "pumper's apprentice" or "pumper's helper".

this rollercoaster ride is not fn anymore :(

like i said on another post.... "been on this roller coaster ride for more than 7 years...its time for this ride to end...or i'll just jump out an land on me face(and that would be a hell of a rush) " :lol:

Finally!!!! Awesome!!!! I just quit my job, told my boss off, going to pick up my dinar and get to the bank so I can be first in line on Monday. I'm a newbie, I'll believe anything.

Save me a spot. I'll bring the Crown and we will have a Royal time and it doesn't happen we still won't care. Hic - up. Excuse me. Yee hah! :blink:

I hate to do this but I have to let you all know..the RV will happen any day now!!! I just got my passport a week earlier then they told me I would :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry <_<

sweetie, you might as well pick a day. oh well...let just say MONDAY! buwhahaa :lol:

me passport, me already have and me ready to go when-eva! buwhahahah :lol:

I thought I read that exact prediction over a week ago week ago when I was reading everything I could. I did my 1st marathon!!!! Crash course, glad I haven't been in this for 6 years like some of you!!!! <_<

Just posting... DO NOT yell at the messenger

TBH, I got a giggle from it

[mhannah] From PD Chat: 7:19 PM [reoqang] I was told the rv is scheduled for sunday….. They are all set to do the summit on the 21st. There is a huge celebration going on in the Treasury. Iraq was advised to blow smoke and mirrors until all is done… It is done. Dont shoot the messenger… but this was done earlier today. I just recieved a phone call from a contact who has a contact in the White House… go rv!

Which summit are you talking about? If you are referring to the Arab League Summit, that has been rescheduled long time ago to May 11th!

Sorry to rain on your parade! :)

Come on Shabibi let's RV dude!!!!