Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

i am asking for prayer requests

BUSHMAN

Bushman,

Thank you for praying for all of us on the DV site and all of the many more. GOD will have a special blessing for you!!smile.gif

I ask tha you pray for peace for me. I have recently lost my husband, on LTD (the insurance company wants to stop my monthly payment) for many health issues, which lead to financial woes.

There was a time I would not have shared my issues but GOD isn't done with me yet. Since, I am including myself for prayer.

Court any need is not to small to pray for it. For Jesus knows our need all we need to go is ask and wait for our father's reply.

I will pray tonight with all those praying.smile.gif

Edited by cw2
  • Upvote 2

My son passed away one year ago today, please pray for his brother and me.

Thanks, Diane

my prayers are with you and your family. we lost our son at 17 on christmas eve '06. there are times that are still hard on certain days like his birthday and other dates we associate with him. we still miss him dearly. he was also an organ donar so the letters we get from his recipients help us to know he made a difference in the world and in his death others have lived a more productive life. god bless you and your family.

• Upvote 3

Lexicon, I am so very proud of you for "making a prayer" as you put it. I am going to pray that God will make Himself real to you in some way that you will recognize it immediately as only He can do. The fact that you are reaching out will be pleasing to God. I was fortunate to be raised in a family that "believes in God and His precious Son, Jesus." I will be praying for you and like I said, I am proud that you are reaching out, that is the first step. May God bless you and I really mean that. I agree with what the others said in that it takes quite a person to admit what you did in saying you were not a believer, but that you (in my thoughts) were willing to find out. My prayer is that you will find out and know beyond a shadow of a doubt that God is real and that He really loves and cares about you!!!

• Upvote 2

I would like you to pray that I recieve a Spirit of Wisdom and Revelation, that the eyes of my understanding would be opened to know what to do with this bounty and how I need to bless those around me. I am concerned about travel plans, how to deal with taxes and investing. Here is where I need the most prayer.

WOW!!

Ok, this is why I am on DinarVets! Thank you all for calming my troubled spirit. I have been asking myself what am I doing on this site, and now I know. Im sure many of you have seen the threads lately and I just havent been able to keep my mouth shut. I hope I havent said anything wrong or hurtful. But its hard for me to just sick back and listen to people blaspheme God. I will pray for as many of you as I can, (The list is ever growing,) but I promise you I will try my best. Pray for me also to stay humble, protection over my family, and for God to continue to bless my business. And yes, its ok to pray for prosperity, just dont base your happiness on it, and accept whatever the outcome may be. As I was reading these requests, I couldnt help but feel like I know you all a little bit better now. There is so many things I want to say right now, I really feel blessed to end up at this site. These last few days I was asking God why has this site turned so nasty all of a sudden, and then I stumble on this post. I dont remember who the originator of this post was, but it doesnt really matter. All of these posts, and the ones to come, made this post awesome!!

To all of you who have lost a loved one, I now share in your grief. I pray for healing and comfort for you. Those with marriage requests, I pray that God would pour out his spirit of forgiveness, unselfishness, and better understanding for you and your spouse. Those of you with financial prayers, I too share in that prayer, and I ask God to put food on the table, roof over your/our heads, and for wisdom to better know how to stay good stewards of what he has blessed us with. For those who are searching for greater understanding and cant quite put a finger on why they feel so empty, I pray that God would give you wisdom, the same wisdom he has given a lot of us, that your hearts would be open and ready for him to break through and reveal to you who he really is, that you would know the real LIVING God, the LOVING God, not the vengeful one that so many of the unbelievers on this site want to persuade you to think he is. I pray that we could be the very person he chooses to help you better understand him.

I ask all these things in the name of my saviour, Jesus Christ.

Please forgive me if I have missed someone, for there was a lot of requests and I am sure more to come. I will go back periodically and check over missed ones and new ones. Im sure I am not the only one doing this. God Bless you all!!!

• Upvote 2

Your are doing a good thing Bushman..I know because everytime I've tried to post I've been blocked out..Satan is really fired up about all you're doing and the prayers that are going up. So that said IF this one goes thru pray for me to be humble and stay peaceful and to treat everyone better than I expect to be treated. I will continue to pray for my family and friends an especially the people I have and haven't met in this investment. It's clear this will change everyone's lives. I pray we will not be greedy and be blessed enough to bless others.

• Upvote 1

WOW- i came in and sat down from a hard day and see this. I feel compeled to say this is Fantastic. To have someone take up a cross and ask for this. I couldnt pass this up as it draws me to an understanding of love that i never had before. This is great. I have a request and that is that my 5 children will ALL follow YWYH my ELOHIM. 4 children do-not follow HIM 1 does but his way of understanding is so far out that it is not really what he thinks it is and he would be better not to do it at all. Yes that bad. Grandchildren watch this as he goes one way then another . he is being taught from someone much younger who has no training and who says that GOD called him so he doesnt have to go to school and learn from teachers. He knows it all. This has driven a wedge so bad that you wont straighten the tree if it keeps going. The others have gone and gotten family involved so bad that they have walked away form us . We understand that in the last days things will happen -so it is. They all know this because they were raised in a Christian home and loved. Pray for them please and for our siblings who offer nothing but ridicule and for our parents who some have preached and are now drinking and running the other side of life. My wife and i are known as the preachers and they ask for prayer and they smurk. We understand that satan is at work. We fight back and my wife has a different way she smiles and prays while i get upset. We need wisdom and discernment and health and whatever else comes to mind- We in return will always keep you all in prayers and ask GOD (YWYH) to show you all truth and love and give you Integrity/peace/wisdom/ love/patience/dicernment/a caring heart/and we will ask that GOD will pour out the BLOOD of JESUS CHRIST upon you and annoint you in HIS name so that you will all be protected from the evil one- --Thankyou for this page and Bless you for bringing this up- In HIS Name----Vern :) ------ps - money/fame/fortune/gold/diamonds/silver/fur/and anything else you want- is nothing if you do not have JESUS-been there -- i know-Vern

Edited by vern
  • Upvote 1

vern you are a very wise and giving person as well i have been fellowing Jesus since brith,and to read your post and the others you have lifted me up from my day at work you are turely a blessing to me thank you , i ask god to bring peace to your family and wisdom and grace, and that Jesus lift up your children to him and that the lite will shine on your family. in Jesus name

One of my friends, Kathy, who is a pastor's wife, has stage 2 breast cancer. Please pray for her, their family, and their church. She is facing treatment, then surgery, then more treatments. It is good to have as many people praying as possible. It is nice of you to take time to pray for our DV family!

I will keep her in my prayers. I posted a comment on your profile wall. I have a strong history of breast cancer in my dad's side of the family. I have some info. that might be helpful for kathy.

for the family in Newton, Iowa who lost both of their teenage sons in a car accident early this morning. I don't know them but their pain most certainly needs many voices to be raised on their behalf.They have been gracious and forgiving of the other teenager who was driving but survived the accident...pray that he will survive his guilt and grief as well. www.WHOTV.com will have the story if you are interested.

• Upvote 1

pray for the childern that dont have parents whom are orphans and all alone..believe me i know how they feel.. and for those that are non believers may they find the everlasting peace our father in heaven has to give...gods angels are very real and present..thank you so much for the post

• Upvote 1

My 45 year old wife is having a triple bypass wednesday doctor say may not live

my house is in foreclosure

having a big custody battle with ex

god is good....his mercies beyound belief...we dont understand why we go through things as such but god does..I will pray for the angels to hear your prayers in time of need..especially for your wife..houses can be replaced..the ex situation..been there and god worked everything out maybe not the way I wanted it to but for the good of my daughter...you my friend are the 1st on my prayer list..be there by your wives side she is stronger than you know..my honey had a triple bypass and god blessed him with the best surgeon in the world...as a matter of fact number 3rd in the world..just keep your faith and your angels closer..

just remember god works miracles...thanks for sharing

Edited by littlesam
  • Upvote 2

Please pray for my son-in-law who was diagnosed with cancer. They have a 7 month old baby and I know would appreciate your prayers.

Blessings to all.

your in my prayers..and i will lift your son in law in prayer also...isnt it amazing how gods angels are bringing people together that dont even know each other to pray and lean on each other..this is what its all about..thank you bushman.smile.gif

I'll give this a shot! 1st i am not a religious man, nor do i believe in god or any higher power than man. Some may think that is sad but i am a very logical thinker.

So, i will admit i have stepped out of my comfort zone and thought hey! if the majority of the world believes in some entity than whats wrong with me....lets give it a shot!

My family has been going through some tough times with my parents divorce, cancer, business slowing down, more cancer....etc. This RV $$ will help very much.

I made a prayer! has it been answered? no, when the dinar RV's will i think my prayer has been answered? no, but the reason i don't believe is because i have never experienced anything to prove there are miracles besides logical ones.... oh.. and i had never grown up in a religious family.

Is it wrong for me to have begun praying when really i don't believe in "god"? Is it wrong that my 1st prayer is about $$$? although i did it in such a way that wasn't selfish but for all of us and Iraq citizens.

Anyway, please pray for me to believe the good in this investment and all the good it will bring to so many.

Thanks, Court.

Lexicon, I was most touched by your request, very honest of you...

I will pray for you as well. And yes, I beleive it's okay to ask God

for anything, whether it's healing, or finances. He knows your need.

And just because we haven't RV'd yet, doesnt mean we wont!

I have seen miracles and I have received miracles, things that

have taken place in my life that could NEVER have happened if

it werent't for God. And if you ask God to show you that He's real,

He will...

my prayer tonight is for you, friend...

My 45 year old wife is having a triple bypass wednesday doctor say may not live

my house is in foreclosure

having a big custody battle with ex

Your message just tore me up. I think I have it tough because I lost my best friend and soul mate and husband of thirty-four years. but even though my health is not great I am not facing imminent death. And though I live modestly, and rent now, I am not facing the loss of my home. My only custody problems have to do with cats and they love it here and wouldn't think of leaving ... *small grin* ... but you ... wow ... I am compelled to pray for you and am doing so while I write this. I hope and pray your wife survives her surgery and has many more years with you. It is bad enough to have one bad thing happen, but so much all at once. And there are so many people facing multiple troubles. Dear God please have enough ears to hear it all ...

I think I have to stop reading the replies to this post. I am just far too soft hearted. Each and every request brings tears. How can people keep the faith when so many bad things happen. I wish I had the answer to that one.

I pray God blesses us all with peace, and diminished pain, physical, emotional, and spiritual. Sometimes it all seems too much, and then someone offers to pray for us? I cannot think of a higher sign of faith.

smee2

• Upvote 1

I'll give this a shot! 1st i am not a religious man, nor do i believe in god or any higher power than man. Some may think that is sad but i am a very logical thinker.

So, i will admit i have stepped out of my comfort zone and thought hey! if the majority of the world believes in some entity than whats wrong with me....lets give it a shot!

My family has been going through some tough times with my parents divorce, cancer, business slowing down, more cancer....etc. This RV $$ will help very much.

I made a prayer! has it been answered? no, when the dinar RV's will i think my prayer has been answered? no, but the reason i don't believe is because i have never experienced anything to prove there are miracles besides logical ones.... oh.. and i had never grown up in a religious family.

Is it wrong for me to have begun praying when really i don't believe in "god"? Is it wrong that my 1st prayer is about $$$? although i did it in such a way that wasn't selfish but for all of us and Iraq citizens.

Anyway, please pray for me to believe the good in this investment and all the good it will bring to so many.

Thanks, Court.

its not wrong of you at all...god hears every prayer...i consider myself a logical person...this is my story..I was born to a mother of 15 she had 3 childern me being the first. when I was 2 almost 3 she abandoned all 3 of us in an apartment building left to die..we were found by someone..dont know whom..to this day I believe it was an angel.we were taken to the county home but we were not put together we were seperated..I was in and out of different homes..heard alot of nope shes not the right one...nope she doesnt fit with my family..I was alone in a world with no hope..abused by doctors.had alot of hurt, scars, and difinately alone..then one day I was put into a baptist childerns home..I was there for about a year and guess what ..I was adopted by christian people...grew up in church..I was saved at the age of nine...through my walk I have not been perfect nor will I ever be,,I have questioned god over and over but in a small way I always got my answers..may not be the time Ive wanted to have them answered..Ive battled many demons as I call them but I know without a shadow of doubt I have peace and I have a god that sent me an angel and put me in a place to have been blessed by parents that wanted me to be their own..thats the way it is with god....

I too am finding myself in tears as I read this thread. My problems are so... nothing compared to what I am reading. There are so many out there with far greater needs.

I have to admit I am not a very religious person. I have never felt that I have known GOD. I was raised in a family that rarely went to church... can probably count on

2 hands. I went Catholic in high school to my fathers dismay...which is probably exactly why I did it. However, I never felt at home there. I don't read the bible and haven't bothered to replace the one I lost in hurricane Katrina. My husband was working in Egypt and FINALLY got out and is back home. We are having a time getting acclimated and can barely have a conversation that doesn't end in a horrible fight about nothing!!! I am at the verge of loosing my job and he doesn't have one nor wants to get one anytime soon. I/we are blessed with a beautiful daughter that is now 2. She is my saving Grace. I pray but am not sure if I am doing it right... or properly. I don't feel that God is there. I talked to him as if he is sitting next to me in the car when I am out making sales calls. I don't do that as much anymore either.... he just doesn't seem to be listening. I am a believer but the faith is fading and that saddens me...

With all that said, I will make an attempt at a prayer for all of the requests out there. I pray that God wraps his arms around all of us and heals us spiritually, emotionally and physically. That he gives us all the strength each and every day to feel his love in us and see his light shine upon us so that we will be healed. I pray that he gives us understanding of what is about to happen in our lives and that we may use it for the good of others... in his name amen.